Dedicated to Lemontootie who gave me the biggest happy birthday ever. u da besstt guuurrrl. Quiz Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Take Quizzes | Play Trivia Game | Quiz Comments | My Quizzes | Favorites | +Add Quiz
ALL
PERSONALITY TESTS TRIVIA QUIZZES

LATEST
POPULAR RANDOM

All | Personality Test | Silly | Music | Movies | TV | Gaming | Sports | News | Science | Computers & Internet | Misc.

12,598 hits Rate me! Share Favorite | Flag 7 years ago by catlovaa

Thank you I love you omg you`re amazing.
Dedicated to Lemontootie who gave me the biggest happy birthday ever. u da besstt guuurrrl.
trivia quiz from quiztron.com


Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 38)

Bottom Last Post

7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 7/2/13 - 4:03:49 AM EST (GMT-5)
Dedicated to Lemontootie who gave me the biggest happy birthday ever. u da besstt guuurrrl.
7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 7/2/13 - 4:16:48 AM EST (GMT-5)
Your Score: 100%
Ri I love you.

You got 2 out of 2 answers correct

saranghaeyo bby 33
7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 7/2/13 - 4:19:45 AM EST (GMT-5)
and all duh gongchan omgmggggggjeuiwghyudgs
<<3333
7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 7/2/13 - 4:19:58 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 7/2/13 - 4:03:49 AM catlovaa wrote:
u da besstt guuurrrl.


no.
U DUH BEST
7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 7/2/13 - 4:26:29 AM EST (GMT-5)

Saranghaeyooooooo (sorry to the people who speak Japanese and are disgusted by the extra o's, but idfc. v.v)
YES, I did ALL Gongchan for you, just for you.

WRONG, YOU ARE, DID YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID TO/FOR ME?!

7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 7/2/13 - 4:30:42 AM EST (GMT-5)
(lol wut. saranghaeyo is korean xD)
omFg thank
wait until i wake up, den imma spam u wit hongbin mwuahahahah

I DID SEE WHAT I DID, BUT I DID IT BECAUSE YOU;RE THE BESTTTTT
7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 7/2/13 - 4:36:38 AM EST (GMT-5)

(Wtf, I knew that, why did I say Japanese, ignore that, sorry)
Welc!
You've done enough, wayyyy more than enough, though you know I can go for Dimples any day…. BUT DON'T DO IT.
Name another person you want, T.K.?

NO, YOUR ACTIONS PROVE THAT YOU ARE INDEED THE BEST OF THE BEST.

7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 7/2/13 - 4:39:59 AM EST (GMT-5)

(lol okay. xD)
woo!!1!11!11!!!211
i'm gonna dimple it up all ova ya. ;D

nO NOT T.K(yes tk) nobody omg. none nada zip.

BUT MY ACTIONS ONLY HAPPENED BECAUSE YOU'RE THE BEST.
7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 7/2/13 - 4:50:02 AM EST (GMT-5)

(I will come up with a great excuse for why I made that mistake, just wait for it)
Welp! What does that mean anyways?
NOOOO, YOU CANNOT, I will not be able to outdo it on your birthday then! D;

Okay, you said it, it's him then. But shoot, I can't find any. Nada zp?

OR BECAUSE YOUR OWN BESTNESS HAS TAKEN OVER YOU AND IT'S CONTROLLING YOU. NOTHING TO DO WITH MY NON-EXISTING BEST.

7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 7/2/13 - 10:26:27 AM EST (GMT-5)
what the drat i had no idea what the hell any questions meant and i still got 100%
7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 7/2/13 - 2:28:14 PM EST (GMT-5)

(a huuuhhh xD)
woo? KEVIN WOO. OOOOOHHHHHHHH.
you still can. IF U BELEAF IN URLSELF

D; because you're not gonna find it without his band name, mwuahaha

NO NO NO. THE ONLY WAY MY BESTNESS TRIGGERED IT BECAUSE YOU BESTNESS WAS ALL LIKE "WALK INTO A CLUB, LIKE WHAT UP I GOT A BIG BESTNESS"
7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 7/2/13 - 2:32:06 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 7/2/2013 10:26:27 AM mzaso517 wrote:
what the drat i had no idea what the hell any questions meant and i still got 100%

Well good for you. xD

7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 7/2/13 - 2:32:10 PM EST (GMT-5)
Ri, what is wrong with you.

Ri, like "righ"? Ry? how do u know my nickname!

7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 7/2/13 - 2:33:57 PM EST (GMT-5)
.

(Because when I FIRST met you, you talked more about jpop. THERE WE GO.)
YESSS, I'm going to put Kevin Woo. I don't knooooowww. T_T

C.Clown?

YOU SEE, YOU'RE WRONG, I DON'T GO TO CLUBS, AND I DON'T HAVE A rooster/BESTNESS, YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THOSE, SO HAH!

7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 7/2/13 - 2:36:39 PM EST (GMT-5)
ANSWER ME, WOMAN!
7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 7/2/13 - 2:39:01 PM EST (GMT-5)
Ri, what is wrong with you.

Ri, like "righ"? Ry? how do u know my nickname!

7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 7/2/13 - 2:39:21 PM EST (GMT-5)
ANSWER ME, WOMAN!
7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 7/2/13 - 2:40:29 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 7/2/2013 2:39:21 PM Ryan97883 wrote:
ANSWER ME, WOMAN!

On 7/2/2013 2:39:21 PM Ryan97883 wrote:
ANSWER ME, WOMAN!

On 7/2/2013 2:39:21 PM Ryan97883 wrote:
ANSWER ME, WOMAN!

On 7/2/2013 2:39:21 PM Ryan97883 wrote:
ANSWER ME, WOMAN!

On 7/2/2013 2:39:21 PM Ryan97883 wrote:
ANSWER ME, WOMAN!

On 7/2/2013 2:39:21 PM Ryan97883 wrote:
ANSWER ME, WOMAN!

On 7/2/2013 2:39:21 PM Ryan97883 wrote:
ANSWER ME, WOMAN!

On 7/2/2013 2:39:21 PM Ryan97883 wrote:
ANSWER ME, WOMAN!

On 7/2/2013 2:39:21 PM Ryan97883 wrote:
ANSWER ME, WOMAN!

On 7/2/2013 2:39:21 PM Ryan97883 wrote:
ANSWER ME, WOMAN!

On 7/2/2013 2:39:21 PM Ryan97883 wrote:
ANSWER ME, WOMAN!

On 7/2/2013 2:36:39 PM Ryan97883 wrote:
ANSWER ME, WOMAN!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 7/2/13 - 3:43:10 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 7/2/13 - 2:39:01 PM Ryan97883 wrote:
Ri, what is wrong with you. Ri, like "righ"? Ry? how do u know my nickname!

yES like ry, your nickname is my name
congrats
7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 7/2/13 - 3:45:35 PM EST (GMT-5)

(how did i talk more about jpop? i haven't been into that since 8th grade. xDD)
HE'S A PARTY ANIMAL AAAAAAAAAHHHHH

no. totally not. def not ,.omg

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. THE WHOLE WORLD IS A CLUB. CLU
7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 7/2/13 - 3:46:06 PM EST (GMT-5)
CLUB EARTH. AND YOU DOMINATE IT

THE COMMENT CUT OFF SO I FINISHED HERE
7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Wednesday 7/3/13 - 4:43:32 AM EST (GMT-5)
On 7/2/2013 2:40:30 PM Ryan97883 wrote:
On 7/2/2013 2:39:21 PM Ryan97883 wrote: ANSWER ME, WOMAN! On 7/2/2013 2:39:21 PM Ryan97883 wrote: ANSWER ME, WOMAN! On 7/2/2013 2:39:21 PM Ryan97883 wrote: ANSWER ME, WOMAN! On 7/2/2013 2:39:21 PM Ryan97883 wrote: ANSWER ME, WOMAN! On 7/2/2013 2:39:21 PM Ryan97883 wrote: ANSWER ME, WOMAN! On 7/2/2013 2:39:21 PM Ryan97883 wrote: ANSWER ME, WOMAN! On 7/2/2013 2:39:21 PM Ryan97883 wrote: ANSWER ME, WOMAN! On 7/2/2013 2:39:21 PM Ryan97883 wrote: ANSWER ME, WOMAN! On 7/2/2013 2:39:21 PM Ryan97883 wrote: ANSWER ME, WOMAN! On 7/2/2013 2:39:21 PM Ryan97883 wrote: ANSWER ME, WOMAN! On 7/2/2013 2:39:21 PM Ryan97883 wrote: ANSWER ME, WOMAN! On 7/2/2013 2:36:39 PM Ryan97883 wrote: ANSWER ME, WOMAN! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Calm yo tits.

7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Wednesday 7/3/13 - 4:45:32 AM EST (GMT-5)

(I don't know, that's just how I remembered you.)
NOT THAT JOKE AGAIN….

No, okay, so I know not to search for that. (Btw, I didn't learn that from Wiki, you told me, so I DO listen.)

I HAVEN'T WALKED INTO EARTH SINCE LIKE 14 YEARS AND 25 HOURS AGO.

7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Wednesday 7/3/13 - 4:52:21 AM EST (GMT-5)

(Weird. .-.)
I CAN'T HELP IT BECAUSE I STILL CAN'T GET OVER IT.

are you using some mind tricks right now. i'm watching you. >_> (Yes, listen to my text. Good child, good.)

AND T
7 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Wednesday 7/3/13 - 4:52:36 AM EST (GMT-5)
AND THAT'S WHEN BESTNESS WAS CREATED

Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 38)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Top



10 Most Popular Quizzes Today
1 Find your music type!

2 Happy Birthday Riri! <3

3 Just bored. Wanna chat?

4 I Bet I Can Guess If You Are A Boy Or Girl

5 tHE mOST ePIC sTORY oN qUIZTRON

6 Where Are You On The Social/Socio-Sexual Hierarchy?

7 Are you as crazy as me???

8 The Real Jesus

9 would i date u girls

10 What kind of anime power will you have?

More Quizzes
 
Edit