Have you ever read a self-help book to help you deal with a problem?  Question Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Answer Questions | Question Comments | My Questions | Favorites | +Add Question
LATEST
POPULAR PRIORITY RANDOM

All | Games | Funny | Entertainment | Quizzes | Weird | Tech | People | Arts/Lit | News | Science | Sports | Places | Misc

18,132 hits 4.0 (1 vote) Share Favorite | Flag 7 years ago by Tartarus88

Have you ever read a self-help book?
Have you ever read a self-help book to help you deal with a problem?


Put This Question on Your Page (MySpace, Livejournal, Blog, etc)
[Preview] EMBED CODE:


Prev 1 2 3 Next (showing 26-50 of 63)

Bottom Last Post

7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 8/29/14 - 5:08:50 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 8/28/14 - 11:25:00 AM IRLIteach wrote:
I agree that how we witness to nonbelievers...

If a double-glazing salesman knocks on my door, he will invariable be sent away with a flea in his ear.

If I want double-glazing, I'll do some research, talk to friends who've already got double-glazing and seek recommendations before going to companies myself and finding out what they offer.

Companies with pushy double-glazing salesmen would never get my business.
7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 8/29/14 - 5:28:35 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 8/28/14 - 11:25:00 AM IRLIteach wrote:
I agree that how we witness to nonbelievers...
On Friday 8/29/14 - 5:08:50 AM DaveW wrote:
If a double-glazing salesman knocks on my door...

Not really my style or what I was talking about.
7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 8/29/14 - 9:33:28 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 8/28/14 - 5:54:45 PM dacash wrote:
Bored, until maybe a year ago, you used to regularly confuse me with IRLI (and noldor, CD and half a dozen others).


No you CD and Noldor in your litany of conservative sound bytes.

Your bickering with IRL stands alone.
7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Saturday 8/30/14 - 12:53:57 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 8/28/14 - 5:54:45 PM dacash wrote:
Bored, until maybe a year ago, you used to regularly confuse me with IRLI (and noldor, CD and half a dozen others).
On Friday 8/29/14 - 9:33:28 PM Boredofu wrote:
No you CD and Noldor in your litany of conservative sound bytes. Your bickering with IRL stands alone.

Wish I cared enough to keep screen prints of the things you write. Because I know this one is a lie. And really, why bother lying about it? Are you saving face somehow? Or is it your attempt to put me down? Maybe you don't get it bored: you already called me a cockroach, do you think I'm open to your defense of your previous actions at this point?
7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Saturday 8/30/14 - 1:41:51 PM EST (GMT-5)
No you have just "misremembered"

The subject when I linked you to IRL, Guilty Spark Cow Dung and Noldor was when I said that you 5 are the people I reserve the tactic of being obscene to rather than trying to reason with, because then you can't indulge in the pretense that you are somehow gaining any form of intellectual merit from the exchange. Thereby feeding your incredibly pathetic egos.

The idea that I might confuse your opinion with IRL is plainly stupid, thanks for confirming what a completely dense f*ckwit you really are.

So you are f*cking wrong. Now f*ck off you boring sad old c*nt.
7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Saturday 8/30/14 - 2:56:30 PM EST (GMT-5)
*yawn*

You can't even remember who you confuse as the same people, and then want to piss and moan about my memory. Such a man you are, you interwebz winner. You can even use your 13 yo big boy words you think make you sound all tough.

So very impressive.
7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Saturday 8/30/14 - 3:54:25 PM EST (GMT-5)
I think you have that wrong again.

I just reminded you that I mix up you Cowdung and Noldor because you all speak the same sh*t. I've got no problem remembering that, so no I'm not confused.

You on the other hand have to bluster because you are wrong and you can't stand it.

But I'm not going to waste any more time going over the same boring pointless crap.

You're an arsehole / thread.
7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Saturday 8/30/14 - 5:06:16 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 8/27/14 - 4:32:01 PM Boredofu wrote:
In short you think that your own sh*t doesn't stink but you had chilli for dinner.

On Saturday 8/30/14 - 3:54:25 PM Boredofu wrote:
You're an arsehole / thread.

On Saturday 8/30/14 - 1:41:51 PM Boredofu wrote:
The idea that I might confuse your opinion with IRL is plainly stupid, thanks for confirming what a completely dense f*ckwit you really are. So you are f*cking wrong. Now f*ck off you boring sad old c*nt.

Certainly, I'm the one blustering ...

Are you going to call me a New York Jew next? I mean, that's the way you discount people's opinions isn't it? By calling them names?
7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Sunday 8/31/14 - 4:05:21 AM EST (GMT-5)
you to IRL, Guilty Spark Cow Dung and Noldor was when I said that you 5 are the people I reserve the tactic of being obscene to rather than trying to reason with, because then you can't indulge in the pretense that you are somehow gaining any form of intellectual merit from the exchange. Thereby feeding your incredibly pathetic egos.

But I'm not going to waste any more time going over the same boring pointless crap.

You're an arsehole / thread.
7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Sunday 8/31/14 - 10:09:38 AM EST (GMT-5)
You're no less of an asshole, bored. You pretty much just assumed the intent of every one of us in much the same way you and I often claim dacash is.

GFY, thinking you alone rise above like some youthink Crusader for Justice. Go chop some water bottles in half in your driveway.
7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Sunday 8/31/14 - 10:25:59 AM EST (GMT-5)
I never said anything about me alone. I said something about 5 people who I view differently to everybody else.

So that would be 5 alone.
7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Sunday 8/31/14 - 2:44:13 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 8/31/14 - 4:05:21 AM Boredofu wrote:
the people I reserve the tactic of being obscene to rather than trying to reason with, because then you can't indulge in the pretense that you are somehow gaining any form of intellectual merit from the exchange. Thereby feeding your incredibly pathetic egos.

Wait...
thinking I might gain something intellectually is a bad reason to converse with someone?
I think I'm missing the whole point of this site then.
In fact, the whole point of conversation.
Well... I think I might limit that to "conversations with bored"

Or maybe I'm just looking to fluff my ego.
Right, must be.

Wish I understood the waterbottle comment though. Even it is just to fluff my own ego... I like knowing stuff.
7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Monday 9/1/14 - 10:35:46 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 8/31/14 - 2:44:13 PM dacash wrote:
Wish I understood the waterbottle comment

He has a whole series.
7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Monday 9/1/14 - 12:25:56 PM EST (GMT-5)
No Duhcash Making it f*cking obvious that you are getting any kind of f*cking dumbf*ck oneupmanship out of prolonging a stupid pointless bullsh*t c*nt of an argument beyond the endurance of anyone that is willing to tolerate of f*ckwit c*nt of a mind is achieved by simply illustrating that of are a stupid mothf*cker of an arsehole.

It's that simple. There's nothing to be gain from continuing to spout your bullsh*t because it clear that you are just acting like a c*nt. You won't get any gratification nor any possible pretense that you have somehow "bested" anyone on the great battleground of the Interwebz because you are just going to get treated as a private part.


7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Monday 9/1/14 - 12:37:36 PM EST (GMT-5)
Now you will search for another pointless issue to raise in an attempt to further prolong a completely f*cking pointless c*nt of an arsehole exchange in the hope that somehow you gain some f*cking ego food for your stupid f*cking c*nt of a personality.

Don't f*cking bother boring the f*cking universe with your stupid sh*t because at the end of the day everyone knows what a f*cking arsehole you are. They even voted on it you f*ckwit.
7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Monday 9/1/14 - 12:57:31 PM EST (GMT-5)
I probably half read too many of them.
7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Monday 9/1/14 - 1:48:56 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Monday 9/1/14 - 10:35:46 AM IRLIteach wrote:
[link]

Still a mite confused. That's supposed to be (a younger) bored?

"They even voted on it"
Is someone here thinking that MM means that... or anything really?


7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Monday 9/1/14 - 2:25:22 PM EST (GMT-5)
As predicted.

NO!!!!!!
7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Monday 9/1/14 - 2:27:00 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 8/31/14 - 2:44:13 PM dacash wrote:
Wish I understood the waterbottle comment
On Monday 9/1/14 - 10:35:46 AM IRLIteach wrote:
[link]

i feel like i should be making fun of this, but actually my heart is just telling me that it's awesome
7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Monday 9/1/14 - 2:41:16 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Monday 9/1/14 - 12:25:56 PM Boredofu wrote:
There's nothing to be gain from continuing to spout your bullsh*t because it clear that you are just acting like a c*nt.

You know, I've often felt that way about dacash, but you've gone ahead and lumped me in w/ him and I know for sure you aren't even close to a whiff of a f'ing clue about what makes me tick, so I'm going to doubt you on dacash, too. You're being a f'ing asshole w/ no cause here, bored.

Here's a little secret on a tactic I've used, since you've shared: A year or so ago when I got sick and tired of your bullying BS, I went back at you HARD. EVERYWHERE. That's around the time you blocked me on PMs and took a lengthy YT hiatus. I've demonstrated since to you that I have it in me to accept criticism presented fairly and take it to heart, so when you turn around and pull this BS in public...
7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Monday 9/1/14 - 2:42:27 PM EST (GMT-5)
...that's on you and you alone, and I'm not going to tolerate it. If I'm acting like an ass and I get called on it, it's not necessary to be three times the ass back to get through to me. You ever pull that BS tactic w/ me again b/c you assume incorrectly that I'm on an ego trip instead of hyper-focused and sincerely intense about whatever topic is under discussion and I will dog you mercilessly until you take another break.

You are completely out of line here, you hypocritical POS. That's coming from someone *YOU* have known to be reasonable, and you better recognize that and back the f*** off quick.
7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Monday 9/1/14 - 2:43:57 PM EST (GMT-5)
]On Monday 9/1/14 - 1:48:56 PM dacash wrote:
Still a mite confused. That's supposed to be (a younger) bored?

No.
7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Monday 9/1/14 - 3:06:04 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Monday 9/1/14 - 2:42:27 PM IRLIteach wrote:
...and I'm not going to tolerate it....

Read that back to yourself.

Out loud.

How much of a c*nt did you sound?

You're arguing on the Internet. When adults argue on the Internet, there are no winners.

Only c*nts.
7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Monday 9/1/14 - 3:25:02 PM EST (GMT-5)
Fair enough, dave. bored has all the info he should need to know he has other means of getting through to me, so resorting to this sh*t is BS and... what? I'll... address it? Fight him on it? Be a c*nt *back*? All of the above? Take your pick.
7 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Monday 9/1/14 - 3:26:34 PM EST (GMT-5)
I don't care what you do.

Prev 1 2 3 Next (showing 26-50 of 63)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Top



10 Most Popular Questions Today
1 What does your money do?

2 Would you make love with your clone?

3 If you had a genetic disease, would you reproduce?

4 Do you live in a home that has been owned by your family for multiple generations?

5 Are you currently menstruating?

6 Do you ever leave your dog in your vehicle with the windows rolled down a bit?

7 Is there a good story behind your avy?

8 Do you prefer croissants or bagels?

9 Do you think suicide should be legal?

10 Do people become more likeable once they`ve realized their faults?

More Questions
 
Edit