Question Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Answer Questions | Question Comments | My Questions | Favorites | +Add Question
LATEST
POPULAR PRIORITY RANDOM

All | Games | Funny | Entertainment | Quizzes | Weird | Tech | People | Arts/Lit | News | Science | Sports | Places | Misc

9,300 hits 3.0 (1 vote) Share Favorite | Flag 9 years ago by redoctopus

Beer or root beer : which do you prefer ?


Put This Question on Your Page (MySpace, Livejournal, Blog, etc)
[Preview] EMBED CODE:


Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 28)

Bottom Last Post

9 yrs ago, 4 mos ago - Friday 5/24/13 - 4:30:16 AM EST (GMT-5)
They're both good but beer makes you feel good too :)
9 yrs ago, 4 mos ago - Friday 5/24/13 - 7:32:54 AM EST (GMT-5)
both are nice, but i like brews more than soda.
9 yrs ago, 4 mos ago - Tuesday 5/28/13 - 3:00:13 PM EST (GMT-5)
Neither. Never tasted beer and never will. As for Root beer tried it and I have to say this: I don't even like root beer. I hate the taste and smell. If I offended anyone who likes root beer, I'm sorry. No one can get me to liking this stuff.
9 yrs ago, 4 mos ago - Tuesday 5/28/13 - 4:27:39 PM EST (GMT-5)
Root beef is life.
9 yrs ago, 4 mos ago - Wednesday 5/29/13 - 3:41:04 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 5/28/13 - 3:00:13 PM xd3m0nxgurlx wrote:
Neither. Never tasted beer and never will. As for Root beer tried it and I have to say this: I don't even like root beer. I hate the taste and smell. If I offended anyone who likes root beer, I'm sorry. No one can get me to liking this stuff.

Damn, I would hate to live your life.
9 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Saturday 6/1/13 - 10:44:07 PM EST (GMT-5)
root beer.
i've never drank beer, and most likely never will. i'm not the type of person to get into that stuff. ^^
9 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Saturday 6/1/13 - 11:07:51 PM EST (GMT-5)
Root Beer is nasty!
9 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Sunday 6/2/13 - 4:29:27 PM EST (GMT-5)
I'm 14, so I have to say root beer don't I. ;)
9 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Monday 6/3/13 - 10:10:23 AM EST (GMT-5)
Root beer! I can't stand beer. Besides, beer is a man drink. I say women should be legally barred from drinking it.
9 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Monday 6/3/13 - 1:29:22 PM EST (GMT-5)
Root beer. I'm not much of a beer drinker anymore once I discovered candy-flavored alcohol. I haven't tried the root beer flavored vodka, yet.
9 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Monday 6/3/13 - 10:45:06 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Monday 6/3/13 - 1:29:22 PM Foxish wrote:
Root beer. I'm not much of a beer drinker anymore once I discovered candy-flavored alcohol. I haven't tried the root beer flavored vodka, yet.


Mix that with vanilla vodka. Root beer float with a kick!
9 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Thursday 6/6/13 - 11:09:58 AM EST (GMT-5)
Oh, birch beer is even better, by the way!
9 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Thursday 6/6/13 - 2:36:38 PM EST (GMT-5)
I have heard that in Japan root beer tastes like cough syrup.
9 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Thursday 6/6/13 - 8:22:27 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 6/6/13 - 11:09:58 AM bookworm0812 wrote:
Oh, birch beer is even better, by the way!
Way better!

I absolutely hate beer. Of course, that might be because I live in America.
9 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Thursday 6/6/13 - 10:05:11 PM EST (GMT-5)
quote]On Thursday 6/6/13 - 8:22:27 PM PachyZ wrote: I absolutely hate beer. Of course, that might be because I live in America.[/quote]

??? What's that have to do with it?
9 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Thursday 6/13/13 - 8:07:15 PM EST (GMT-5)
Root beer! Normal beer is gross!!
9 yrs ago - Friday 9/27/13 - 9:34:19 AM EST (GMT-5)
Root beer. Beer is disgusting.
9 yrs ago - Friday 9/27/13 - 11:06:37 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 6/6/13 - 11:09:58 AM bookworm0812 wrote:
Oh, birch beer is even better, by the way!
On Thursday 6/6/13 - 8:22:27 PM PachyZ wrote:
Way better! I absolutely hate beer. Of course, that might be because I live in America.


Yeah. Unless you haven't noticed, the US currently has the corner on the best, most diverse, and most innovative beer brewing in the world. You can certainly find beers to hate in the US, but if you can't find one to love you just haven't looked hard enough.
9 yrs ago - Saturday 9/28/13 - 2:56:25 AM EST (GMT-5)
Root beer, by a very, very thin margin.
9 yrs ago - Sunday 9/29/13 - 2:56:49 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 6/6/13 - 11:09:58 AM bookworm0812 wrote:
Oh, birch beer is even better, by the way!
On Thursday 6/6/13 - 8:22:27 PM PachyZ wrote:
Way better! I absolutely hate beer. Of course, that might be because I live in America.
On Friday 9/27/13 - 11:06:37 AM catchall wrote:
Yeah. Unless you haven't noticed, the US currently has the corner on the best, most diverse, and most innovative beer brewing in the world. You can certainly find beers to hate in the US, but if you can't find one to love you just haven't looked hard enough.

We certainly have some amazing microbreweries.
9 yrs ago - Monday 9/30/13 - 12:28:10 AM EST (GMT-5)
Yuengling.
9 yrs ago - Monday 9/30/13 - 3:36:23 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Monday 9/30/13 - 12:28:10 AM mphollabakk wrote:
Yuengling.


only a handful of bars i've been to serve that. i see it at a few liquor stores though.
9 yrs ago - Monday 9/30/13 - 5:30:45 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Monday 9/30/13 - 12:28:10 AM mphollabakk wrote:
Yuengling.
On Monday 9/30/13 - 3:36:23 AM Inquizitor2 wrote:
only a handful of bars i've been to serve that. i see it at a few liquor stores though.


When I lived in Maryland they had it on tap at most bars. Up here in MA you can't even have it special ordered to a packy.
8 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Monday 9/30/13 - 12:08:43 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Monday 9/30/13 - 12:28:10 AM mphollabakk wrote:
Yuengling.
On Monday 9/30/13 - 3:36:23 AM Inquizitor2 wrote:
only a handful of bars i've been to serve that. i see it at a few liquor stores though.


Yeah, but let's face it: you're not missing out on anything there. Stuff is disgusting.
8 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Thursday 10/3/13 - 10:58:19 PM EST (GMT-5)
I wouldn't go out of my way for either.

They accidently filled our theme park mug with root beer instead of Mr Pibb this past weekend. When I took a sip, I thought it was some kind of cola with rolaids or tums in...it tasted like stomach medicine and was nasty. Then I remembered what root beer tastes like and gave it to my husband. He likes it.

And beer just doesn't really taste like a beverage to me...it is like a chemical taste. Like what I imagine perfume to taste like.

Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 28)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Top



10 Most Popular Questions Today
1 Will you play a game of spades with me, please?

2 Pixies or Sonic Youth?

3 Do you prefer plain or peanut M&M`s?

4 Should Australia make its outback a nuclear waste dumping ground for the world?

5 What is the most times you`ve seen the same movie in a theatre: more or less than 5 times?

6 Have you ever been the same thing for Halloween more than once?

7 Is it fair that this woman got away with purposefully miscarrying her two babies?

8 Do you have a NalgeneĀ® bottle?

9 Was Zhuangzi a man or a butterfly?

10 When the aliens come to rescue us from the pole shift on December 21st, will they only take world leaders and their families?

More Questions
 
Edit