Question Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Answer Questions | Question Comments | My Questions | Favorites | +Add Question
LATEST
POPULAR PRIORITY RANDOM

All | Games | Funny | Entertainment | Quizzes | Weird | Tech | People | Arts/Lit | News | Science | Sports | Places | Misc

2,834 hits Rate me! Share Favorite | Flag 10 years ago by spacepeanut

Do you think life is a struggle?


Put This Question on Your Page (MySpace, Livejournal, Blog, etc)
[Preview] EMBED CODE:


Bottom Last Post

10 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Thursday 12/8/11 - 11:31:26 PM EST (GMT-5)

10 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Thursday 12/8/11 - 11:38:47 PM EST (GMT-5)
"Live forever or die in the attempt!"
10 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Thursday 12/8/11 - 11:57:02 PM EST (GMT-5)
Life is easy. People just make it hard for themselves.
9 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 2/14/12 - 12:17:08 PM EST (GMT-5)
Sometimes.
9 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 2/14/12 - 12:17:21 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 12/8/11 - 11:31:26 PM 8sxe8 wrote:
[image]

Go cry Emo Kid
9 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Saturday 11/24/12 - 8:03:16 PM EST (GMT-5)
Is life a struggle?
No... why would it be? Sometimes I have ups and downs and wanted to do something dangerous. Like we always say it: Life is what you make it.
9 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Sunday 11/25/12 - 3:14:44 AM EST (GMT-5)
only if you make it one. even poor african kids manage to smile despite the fact that they're impoverished.
9 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Sunday 11/25/12 - 4:27:17 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 11/25/12 - 3:14:44 AM Inquizitor2 wrote:
only if you make it one. even poor african kids manage to smile despite the fact that they're impoverished.


Then why are you so sad about being deported by your own parents?
9 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Sunday 11/25/12 - 5:14:48 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 12/8/11 - 11:31:26 PM 8sxe8 wrote:
[image]
On Tuesday 2/14/12 - 12:17:21 PM DNJ wrote:
Go cry Emo Kid


Uh, the message of that photo is the complete opposite of what an emo kid would say. Try again.

9 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Sunday 11/25/12 - 5:16:24 AM EST (GMT-5)
Life can be a struggle at times, but you have to choose your own battles.
9 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Sunday 11/25/12 - 12:59:22 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 11/25/12 - 3:14:44 AM Inquizitor2 wrote:
only if you make it one. even poor african kids manage to smile despite the fact that they're impoverished.


And because they're able to smile, that means that their life isn't a struggle?

Gah. You understand nothing.
9 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Sunday 11/25/12 - 1:11:58 PM EST (GMT-5)
Nothing good comes easy.
9 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Tuesday 11/27/12 - 12:44:39 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 11/25/12 - 12:59:22 PM Wanderer wrote:
And because they're able to smile, that means that their life isn't a struggle? Gah. You understand nothing.


if our lives were always a struggle, we'd be more prone to get depressed. there's no debating that poor african kids' lives are a struggle, but they stay positive despite that.
9 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Tuesday 11/27/12 - 12:59:02 AM EST (GMT-5)
Yes, life is a struggle and there's nothing beautiful about that.
9 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Thursday 11/29/12 - 12:24:49 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 11/25/12 - 12:59:22 PM Wanderer wrote:
And because they're able to smile, that means that their life isn't a struggle? Gah. You understand nothing.
On Tuesday 11/27/12 - 12:44:39 AM Inquizitor2 wrote:
if our lives were always a struggle, we'd be more prone to get depressed. there's no debating that poor african kids' lives are a struggle, but they stay positive despite that.

And the question was..."Is life a struggle".

And you say " there's no debating that poor african kids' lives are a struggle".

The question isn't whether people can stay positive despite life being a struggle, the question is whether life is a struggle.
9 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Thursday 11/29/12 - 10:28:19 AM EST (GMT-5)
It is. And if anyone says it's not, they're lying.



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Top



10 Most Popular Questions Today
1 Do you prefer croissants or bagels?

2 Would you vote for Donald Trump or Liz Cheney in the 2024 Republican Primary?

3 Have you gotten your COVID vaccine?

4 Did Donald Trump commit insurrection with his speech on January 6, 2021?

5 Does the first amendment go too far?

6 Are you currently menstruating?

7 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups or Twix : Which do you prefer ?

8 Does your favourite movie pass the Bechdel test?

9 Do you live in a home that has been owned by your family for multiple generations?

10 Is it fair that this woman got away with purposefully miscarrying her two babies?

More Questions
 
Edit