Either that, or the ones that still have a Kerry/Edwards '04 sticker on three years later. Both drive me nuts, I want to ram them off the road! Does that make me a bad person? Question Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Answer Questions | Question Comments | My Questions | Favorites | +Add Question
LATEST
POPULAR PRIORITY RANDOM

All | Games | Funny | Entertainment | Quizzes | Weird | Tech | People | Arts/Lit | News | Science | Sports | Places | Misc

975 hits Rate me! Share Favorite | Flag 15 years ago by KikiPeepers

Do you ever get the urge to vandalize cars that have a giant W sticker on them?
Either that, or the ones that still have a Kerry/Edwards `04 sticker on three years later. Both drive me nuts, I want to ram them off the road! Does that make me a bad person?


Put This Question on Your Page (MySpace, Livejournal, Blog, etc)
[Preview] EMBED CODE:


Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 28)

Bottom Last Post

15 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Wednesday 1/24/07 - 7:04:12 PM EST (GMT-5)
They just make me roll my eyes. But I think that is just because I disagree with their political views.
15 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Wednesday 1/24/07 - 7:16:23 PM EST (GMT-5)
Gah, no, that's sick. I might curl my lip over a bumper sticker I don't like, but geez.
15 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Wednesday 1/24/07 - 7:18:20 PM EST (GMT-5)
No.
I never understood the mindset to vandalize someone else's property.
15 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Wednesday 1/24/07 - 7:37:31 PM EST (GMT-5)
Nope, I couldn't care less. There are WAY more offensive things. This is nothing.
15 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Wednesday 1/24/07 - 7:46:01 PM EST (GMT-5)
I get the urge to spit blood on the sticker.
15 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Wednesday 1/24/07 - 9:48:53 PM EST (GMT-5)
I just try to ignore them, a lot of people around here have them.
15 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Wednesday 1/24/07 - 11:26:12 PM EST (GMT-5)
No, but I'd like to rip a Jesus fish off a vehicle some time.
15 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Friday 1/26/07 - 2:41:08 AM EST (GMT-5)
Yes, those annoy me a lot. I agree with the Jesus fish sentiment too, especially if they have big fishes for the adults in the family and little fishes for all their children. They're just so ridiculously over the top.
15 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Sunday 1/28/07 - 7:23:46 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 1/24/2007 11:26:12 PM _CRYN_OUT_ wrote:
No, but I'd like to rip a Jesus fish off a vehicle some time.

You're an assh*le.
15 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Sunday 1/28/07 - 7:27:26 PM EST (GMT-5)
I think it's dumb to have up old campaign stickers, but it's their property.
15 yrs ago - Wednesday 5/16/07 - 12:51:43 PM EST (GMT-5)
No.Not really. Its there car so they can put whatever they want on it. I don't really care..
15 yrs ago - Wednesday 5/16/07 - 1:24:46 PM EST (GMT-5)
I've never seen those stickers because I don't live in the USA.
14 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 6/3/07 - 3:50:49 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 1/28/2007 7:23:47 PM brett_weir wrote:

On 1/24/2007 11:26:12 PM _CRYN_OUT_ wrote: No, but I'd like to rip a Jesus fish off a vehicle some time.

You're an assh*le.

Why is that? Because they don't agree with you.
I don't like the Jesus fish either.
I mean, honestly, is a sticker on your car the only way to show that you're religious?
Half the people with Jesus fish on their cars don't go to church.

14 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 6/3/07 - 4:36:48 PM EST (GMT-5)
You don't have to go to church to be religious or love Jesus
14 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 6/3/07 - 4:55:27 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 6/3/2007 3:50:50 PM skullylake wrote:
I don't like the Jesus fish either. I mean, honestly, is a sticker on your car the only way to show that you're religious? Half the people with Jesus fish on their cars don't go to church.

Does that give you the right to rip off a decal from someone's car?

14 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Monday 6/4/07 - 1:16:54 AM EST (GMT-5)
No, I don't vandalize anyone's car for any reason.

Did you know that cars with right-wing or religious decals get vandalized much more than cars with left-wing propoganda? It's true.

14 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Monday 6/4/07 - 1:38:07 AM EST (GMT-5)
No, not everyone will have the same beliefs as you.
14 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Monday 6/4/07 - 2:45:30 AM EST (GMT-5)
The W ones do annoy me. Every time I see one I think "what has his sorry ass ever done for you?", but I would have to have a personal beef with someone in order to be tempted to vandalize. I don't have as strong an emotional reaction to the W ones as I do to the ones with really obnoxious and ignorant slogans.
14 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 6/10/07 - 12:51:09 AM EST (GMT-5)
NO,BUT I HATE GEORAGE BUSH HE IS KILLING THE SOLDIERS 4 NO REASON
14 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 6/10/07 - 3:48:56 AM EST (GMT-5)
I dont live in Boganville, people around here dont have bumper stickers.
14 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Monday 6/11/07 - 12:24:58 AM EST (GMT-5)
When they're all decked out like an ice cream truck with propaganda stickers, it's quite humorous, whether it's the religiously zealous nationalists or the paranoid and melodramatic hardcore bleeding hearts on the other side of the spectrum.

For the sake of absurdity and laughter, I couldn't tear stickers off of people's cars.

14 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Monday 6/11/07 - 12:32:10 AM EST (GMT-5)
That doesn't bother me a bit. And I would never vandalize someone's car. But that's just me.
14 yrs ago, 10 mos ago - Friday 7/13/07 - 11:52:24 AM EST (GMT-5)
I haven't seen that..
14 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Saturday 7/21/07 - 3:54:33 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 1/28/2007 7:23:47 PM brett_weir wrote:
On 1/24/2007 11:26:12 PM _CRYN_OUT_ wrote: No, but I'd like to rip a Jesus fish off a vehicle some time. You're an assh*le.

Someone keyed a friend of mine's car for having a Darwin quadraped (aka, amphibian, or better known as fish) on her car. I think that's a little worse than ripping the sticker off.
14 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Saturday 7/21/07 - 3:55:45 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 6/10/2007 12:51:09 AM sportzchic wrote:
NO,BUT I HATE GEORAGE BUSH HE IS KILLING THE SOLDIERS 4 NO REASON

Whoa there, cowgirl. Simmer down, now, and take the time to write it out without it all being in caps and with correct grammar. People take you more seriously if you write that way, hun.

Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 28)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Top



10 Most Popular Questions Today
1 What does your money do?

2 6รท2(1+2)

3 Do you share your bed with someone else?

4 Are you currently menstruating?

5 Do you have skintags?

6 Men: Would you take Cialis even if it meant having an erection lasting 4 hours or more?

7 Have you ever thought you lost something, only to find it in the trash?

8 If you had a genetic disease, would you reproduce?

9 Is it 2018?

10 When you borrow something, do you make sure it`s in the same condition upon its return?

More Questions
 
Edit