Question Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Answer Questions | Question Comments | My Questions | Favorites | +Add Question
LATEST
POPULAR PRIORITY RANDOM

All | Games | Funny | Entertainment | Quizzes | Weird | Tech | People | Arts/Lit | News | Science | Sports | Places | Misc

1,608 hits Rate me! Share Favorite | Flag 16 years ago by KikiPeepers

Which people are more disgusting: necrophiliacs or pedophiles?


Put This Question on Your Page (MySpace, Livejournal, Blog, etc)
[Preview] EMBED CODE:


Prev 1 2 3 4 Next (showing 1-25 of 80)

Bottom Last Post

16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Tuesday 2/7/06 - 12:21:49 PM EST (GMT-5)
What people do to dead bodies, is disgusting---and they "despoil" themselves---the dead are dead.

When they Abuse a child, not only do the demean their very existance, but they hurt--possibly irrepairably, an innocent.
THAT is Disgusting

16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Tuesday 2/7/06 - 12:22:21 PM EST (GMT-5)
They're both sick and disturbing
16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Tuesday 2/7/06 - 2:10:40 PM EST (GMT-5)
Pedophiles, I would like to personally kill them all.
16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Tuesday 2/7/06 - 2:16:15 PM EST (GMT-5)
Ahhh.

I'm going with pedophiles.

16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Tuesday 2/7/06 - 2:19:00 PM EST (GMT-5)
They are both disgusting and disturbing, I couldn't choose.
16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Tuesday 2/7/06 - 2:21:20 PM EST (GMT-5)
Pedophiles, definitely. Necrophilia is awful and horribly disgusting and disturbing, but it's not harming a living person. The dead person won't know that they were molested, whereas the child will likely suffer emotional damage for the rest of their life.
16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 2/8/06 - 12:18:48 PM EST (GMT-5)
Pedophiles because they are hurting the living. By the way, what's up with that "Pedophile" pic on the right? Those kids look a bit to happy for such a disturbing topic.
16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 2/8/06 - 4:23:32 PM EST (GMT-5)
Ha! Yeah they do, I didn't really notice it
16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 2/8/06 - 4:25:39 PM EST (GMT-5)
A necrophiliac pedophile?
16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Thursday 2/9/06 - 4:48:34 AM EST (GMT-5)
On 2/8/2006 12:18:49 PM yvetterene wrote:
Pedophiles because they are hurting the living. By the way, what's up with that "Pedophile" pic on the right? Those kids look a bit to happy for such a disturbing topic.

It's kind of sad almost.
16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Thursday 2/9/06 - 4:59:46 AM EST (GMT-5)
I'd prefer that necrophiliacs perform their acts on former pedophiles, killed by an ice pick to the face.
16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Thursday 2/9/06 - 5:06:08 AM EST (GMT-5)
Would a child necrophiliac not make their victim an unwitting pedophile?
16 yrs ago, 6 mos ago - Friday 3/10/06 - 2:08:40 AM EST (GMT-5)
On 2/7/2006 2:21:21 PM burnteffigy wrote:
Pedophiles, definitely. Necrophilia is awful and horribly disgusting and disturbing, but it's not harming a living person. The dead person won't know that they were molested, whereas the child will likely suffer emotional damage for the rest of their life.

My thoughts exactly.
16 yrs ago, 6 mos ago - Monday 3/27/06 - 12:07:23 AM EST (GMT-5)
I do not find either disgusting as long as the child is okay with it. So I go with pedophilia because usually there not.
16 yrs ago, 6 mos ago - Monday 3/27/06 - 12:10:07 AM EST (GMT-5)
I could understand pedophiles... but I can never understand necropheliacs. Or dendropheliacs, for that matter...
16 yrs ago, 6 mos ago - Monday 3/27/06 - 12:14:57 AM EST (GMT-5)
On 3/27/2006 12:07:24 AM fatalserpent wrote:
I do not find either disgusting as long as the child is okay with it.

That is one of the most idiotic things I've ever read, its never ok.
16 yrs ago, 6 mos ago - Monday 3/27/06 - 12:22:12 AM EST (GMT-5)
To me, necrophiliacs. Pedophiles don't always act on their desires, and I can understand being attracted to a child MUCH more than being attracted to a corpse.
16 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Saturday 4/1/06 - 7:22:24 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 3/27/2006 12:22:12 AM NSFW wrote:
To me, necrophiliacs. Pedophiles don't always act on their desires, and I can understand being attracted to a child MUCH more than being attracted to a corpse.

On 3/27/2006 12:10:08 AM ArcticRose wrote:
I could understand pedophiles... but I can never understand necropheliacs. Or dendropheliacs, for that matter...

On 3/27/2006 12:07:24 AM fatalserpent wrote:
I do not find either disgusting as long as the child is okay with it. So I go with pedophilia because usually there not.

ALL OF YOU ARE DAMN SICK AND RETARDED! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT! WHAT THE HELL KINDA OF STUFF ARE YALL ON!

16 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Saturday 4/1/06 - 10:59:23 PM EST (GMT-5)
They are all sick bastards, but at least the dead aren´t capable of experiencing the emotional trauma and lifelong harm that comes from pedophilia.
16 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Monday 4/3/06 - 12:24:54 AM EST (GMT-5)
I don't know, I think the necrophiliacs are doing more mental damage to themselves, but I'm going with pedophilia.
16 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Tuesday 4/4/06 - 3:23:24 AM EST (GMT-5)
I'll assume you're asking that if the corpse/child didn't give consent.
Pedophilia then, because the corpse can't know it's being molested.
16 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Tuesday 4/4/06 - 3:26:38 AM EST (GMT-5)
Both necrophiliacs and pedophiles are disgusting. But hurting a child is worse than abusing a corpse. But both are still bad.
16 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Friday 4/7/06 - 12:42:04 AM EST (GMT-5)
Ususally it's pedophilia, unless the underage person is around 16 or 17
16 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Tuesday 4/11/06 - 7:14:47 PM EST (GMT-5)
then its not pedophilia. its like Statuary rape...isnt it?
16 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Tuesday 4/11/06 - 7:15:58 PM EST (GMT-5)
Pedophiles, at least necrophiles don't mess anyone up psychologically.

Prev 1 2 3 4 Next (showing 1-25 of 80)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Top



10 Most Popular Questions Today
1 Pixies or Sonic Youth?

2 Would you live underground?

3 What is the most times you`ve seen the same movie in a theatre: more or less than 5 times?

4 When the aliens come to rescue us from the pole shift on December 21st, will they only take world leaders and their families?

5 Do you have a NalgeneĀ® bottle?

6 Will you play a game of spades with me, please?

7 Which is harder, waking up in the morning or going to sleep at night?

8 Do you live in a home that has been owned by your family for multiple generations?

9 If your young son wanted to wear girls` clothes, would you be willing to buy the clothes for him?

10 Are sexually transmitted diseases a turn-off?

More Questions
 
Edit