Question Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Answer Questions | Question Comments | My Questions | Favorites | +Add Question
LATEST
POPULAR PRIORITY RANDOM

All | Games | Funny | Entertainment | Quizzes | Weird | Tech | People | Arts/Lit | News | Science | Sports | Places | Misc

876 hits Rate me! Share Favorite | Flag 16 years ago by KikiPeepers

Which are you more worried about: the environment or terrorism?


Put This Question on Your Page (MySpace, Livejournal, Blog, etc)
[Preview] EMBED CODE:


Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 28)

Bottom Last Post

16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Friday 10/14/05 - 2:01:45 AM EST (GMT-5)
the environment....i live in canada so the thought of terrosim isn't really that serious. the environment however, is everywhere.
16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Friday 10/14/05 - 2:06:04 AM EST (GMT-5)
Terrorism......although I'm concerned about the environment, terrorism worries me more because I don't think the environment is likely to kill me or my children at this stage, terrorism however, is a very real threat to our lives.
16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Friday 10/14/05 - 2:14:00 AM EST (GMT-5)
The environment.

the threat of Terrorism is negligable.

16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Friday 10/14/05 - 3:38:33 AM EST (GMT-5)
The enviroment. Our climate doesn't even work properly any more.
16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Sunday 10/16/05 - 4:15:46 AM EST (GMT-5)
Environment. Terrorists are killing the environment.
16 yrs ago, 6 mos ago - Thursday 10/27/05 - 4:48:23 AM EST (GMT-5)
Although the environment doesn't have any seemingly active dangers at the moment, I'd hate to find out what the world will be like tomorrow...
16 yrs ago, 6 mos ago - Thursday 10/27/05 - 5:04:25 AM EST (GMT-5)
Enviroment, it can't be stopped.
16 yrs ago, 6 mos ago - Thursday 10/27/05 - 5:16:16 AM EST (GMT-5)
The environment, as its the more invisible worry
16 yrs ago, 6 mos ago - Thursday 10/27/05 - 5:20:42 AM EST (GMT-5)
The environment of course!
16 yrs ago, 6 mos ago - Thursday 11/3/05 - 10:14:31 PM EST (GMT-5)
I am worried about the environment and how we are killing it. Farmers in Australia are killing the River Murray, which is where Adelaide gets 50% of our drinking water. In about 30 years, it will be undrinkable and the other states don't seem to care, as long as their farmers are happy!
16 yrs ago, 6 mos ago - Thursday 11/3/05 - 10:41:58 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 11/3/2005 10:14:31 PM Ally81 wrote:
I am worried about the environment and how we are killing it. Farmers in Australia are killing the River Murray, which is where Adelaide gets 50% of our drinking water. In about 30 years, it will be undrinkable and the other states don't seem to care, as long as their farmers are happy!

Do you eat and drink? You need farmers too. There should be a balance.

16 yrs ago, 6 mos ago - Wednesday 11/16/05 - 2:47:43 PM EST (GMT-5)
Our enviorment is so screwed.
16 yrs ago, 6 mos ago - Wednesday 11/16/05 - 11:15:47 PM EST (GMT-5)
Terrorism if anyone I know is involved, or terrorism if I'm involved. Some day people will make the effort to know as few people as possible.

Environmental destruction at all.

16 yrs ago, 6 mos ago - Wednesday 11/16/05 - 11:19:32 PM EST (GMT-5)
AaaaaaH!!! Environment!!!
16 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 11/24/05 - 11:40:42 AM EST (GMT-5)
Terrorism. I'm more afraid of the unknown. You can never predict when, where, and how terrorists will strike.
16 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 11/24/05 - 11:57:43 AM EST (GMT-5)
The enviroment because I live in the countryside. I'm sure if I lived in a city I'd be worried more about terrorism.
16 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 11/24/05 - 11:58:48 AM EST (GMT-5)
Terrorism, because, despite what Uncle Georgiebush says, we cannot stop terrorism, or even stem it. We can, however, help slow down the destruction of the environment.
16 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Sunday 11/27/05 - 5:02:28 PM EST (GMT-5)
Environment for sure. There seems to be no political will to solve most environmental problems.
16 yrs ago - Sunday 4/30/06 - 5:27:08 PM EST (GMT-5)
The environment! Terrorism comes and goes, but once the environment is messed up...
15 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Friday 6/2/06 - 3:26:49 PM EST (GMT-5)

Everyone should see 'An Inconvenient Truth' and you will know the answer is the environment. It's going to bee 200 degrees outside when your kids grow up.
15 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Friday 6/2/06 - 3:33:25 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 6/2/2006 3:26:49 PM Vatisha17 wrote:
Everyone should see 'An Inconvenient Truth' and you will know the answer is the environment. It's going to bee 200 degrees outside when your kids grow up.

I'm betting that it won't be any anywhere near that hot...


15 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Friday 6/2/06 - 4:10:54 PM EST (GMT-5)
i try and do my bit for the environment
15 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Friday 6/2/06 - 5:21:00 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 6/2/2006 3:33:25 PM CowDung wrote:
On 6/2/2006 3:26:49 PM Vatisha17 wrote: Everyone should see 'An Inconvenient Truth' and you will know the answer is the environment. It's going to bee 200 degrees outside when your kids grow up. I'm betting that it won't be any anywhere near that hot...

..And if it is that hot at least your kids won't be suffering for very long..

15 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Monday 6/5/06 - 10:28:47 AM EST (GMT-5)
On 6/2/2006 5:21:00 PM unhailey wrote:
On 6/2/2006 3:33:25 PM CowDung wrote: On 6/2/2006 3:26:49 PM Vatisha17 wrote: Everyone should see 'An Inconvenient Truth' and you will know the answer is the environment. It's going to bee 200 degrees outside when your kids grow up. I'm betting that it won't be any anywhere near that hot... ..And if it is that hot at least your kids won't be suffering for very long..

It would be like boiling a frog--it would be so gradual, they would be 600 years old before they noticed the heat...
15 yrs ago, 6 mos ago - Saturday 11/18/06 - 5:56:45 PM EST (GMT-5)
Terrorist are nothing to worry about. If it happens, it happens. We can actually do something about mother nature. Like help it out. There is always going to be someone who hates what your country has and be retarded.

Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 28)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Top



10 Most Popular Questions Today
1 What does your money do?

2 If you had a genetic disease, would you reproduce?

3 Do you ever leave your dog in your vehicle with the windows rolled down a bit?

4 Do you live in a home that has been owned by your family for multiple generations?

5 How do you pronounce the word 'Italian'?

6 Have you ever won a radio competition?

7 Have you ever seen an Aurora?

8 If a defendant is found `not guilty`, do you assume that they are innocent?

9 Do people become more likeable once they`ve realized their faults?

10 Does your favourite movie pass the Bechdel test?

More Questions
 
Edit