I hate the Kitty Hawk, I like living in Japan , I hate the fact we have to be on a Liberty program, because of the 2% to 4% of... Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
From the Journal of bluehaze637 | mood: Good

I hate the USS Kitty Hawk........

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 4/6/05 - 6:20:30 AM EST (GMT-5)
I hate the Kitty Hawk, I like living in Japan , I hate the fact we have to be on a Liberty program, because of the 2% to 4% of people that don't belong here, that cause problems for the rest of us. 96% to 98% of the people here cause no problems but that small 2%to 4% destroy the peace, We had a 20 hour Lock out, which means everyone attached to the 7th Fleet were, secured from liberty, think of it 1000's of men and women affected by 2% to 4% of the total navy pop; in Yokosuka, I just wish the 2% to 4% would die, keeping me away from my freedom, and family and friend that don't live on the boat.. Think how sad this is, your 21 joined the navy and thought it would be wonderful to go to Japan your first 30 days you go through Indoc, and you can not be out past 11:59 pm because you are a New White card Holder, then you have 6 months left before you can attain a bluecard, but you must have every Qual your rate requires.. and if you don't you are secured from even more liberty..
16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 4/6/05 - 6:22:38 AM EST (GMT-5)
If any of you are Thinking of Joining the Navy, stay State side, if not Join the Marines at least they don't cause problems in Yokosuka at least since I've been here..
16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 4/6/05 - 6:26:18 AM EST (GMT-5)
don't join the army or national guard either
16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 4/6/05 - 6:27:43 AM EST (GMT-5)
Lets Learn some NAVY Term-a-nology

Every Wall you See you will refer to it as a BULK HEAD, every water fountain a Scuttlebutt, anytime you have more than 2 soda Machines in a space its called a soda Mess, if there is Candy/food Vending Machines its called a GeeDunk, you will refer to Hall ways you walk through as a P-way or Passage way, and Every Door you encounter will be called a Hatch, no mater if its a Regular Door , or a ship Board Door.. any anytime you decide to buy Electronics, you will besure to send it to electrical safety, or Find your self having to be sent to mast for having an Item that has not been safty check, even if it runs on batteries..

16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 4/6/05 - 6:28:59 AM EST (GMT-5)
Kitty Hawk came through Singapore a while ago, and my husband played rugby against a team they put together! (It was about two years ago I think ).
16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 4/6/05 - 6:33:37 AM EST (GMT-5)
Ok, don't get me wrong I like my Job, and what were I am, but people being stupid get's really old really fast, when you, even if you have done no wrong, get pretty much the same punishment as some that did..
16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 4/6/05 - 6:35:21 AM EST (GMT-5)
I just really Like the fact I get to see different countries, I don't think any other job could offer me this.. but it still Sucks :D

thats my Rant and I still like Jello :D

16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 4/6/05 - 6:52:30 AM EST (GMT-5)
Is this a for life? or is it just for the experience and the what ?
16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 4/6/05 - 6:53:07 AM EST (GMT-5)
'is this a job for life'
16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Thursday 4/7/05 - 8:00:42 AM EST (GMT-5)
And I still like you.
16 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Thursday 4/7/05 - 8:02:25 AM EST (GMT-5)
In my country this 2-4% gets their rations spiked with laxative chocolate, then they think twice about causing trouble.



This thread is locked (No new posts can be added)

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit