[image] [image] [image] Read the worst book of my life, made an angry good reads review. Head hurts, has for about two days now. Ate what everyone called "Russian coleslaw"... Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
From the Journal of 1-800vertigo | mood: Enraged

This isn`t like law school its a t-shirt shop

Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 28)

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

1 month ago - Tuesday 7/5/22 - 12:56:41 AM EST (GMT-5)

Read the worst book of my life, made an angry good reads review. Head hurts, has for about two days now. Ate what everyone called "Russian coleslaw" idk what it was but it was good. Noel, Jonah and me is ruined. Cant find film anywhere, keep having dreams that I buy a new camera. I also keep having dreams about this pretty blonde boy with blue eyes whose life took the same trajectory as mine but he was evil. I want to be with my friends drinking iced coffee watching basketball.

1 month ago - Tuesday 7/5/22 - 3:22:14 PM EST (GMT-5)
What were the prompts for the image generator?

My little brother showed that to me.
1 month ago - Tuesday 7/5/22 - 5:37:01 PM EST (GMT-5)
What was the book?
1 month ago - Tuesday 7/5/22 - 8:58:28 PM EST (GMT-5)
"gamecube controller at roller rink"
"gamecube in NSYNC"
"gamecube controller on jersey shore reality show"
1 month ago - Tuesday 7/5/22 - 9:01:01 PM EST (GMT-5)
The ex hex. I don't usually read light hearted romance but needed a break so I decided to try it out. Was so bad I had a Goodreads relapse
1 month ago - Tuesday 7/5/22 - 9:01:19 PM EST (GMT-5)
Also you two are devoid of humanity
1 month ago - Wednesday 7/6/22 - 4:15:52 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 7/5/22 - 9:01:19 PM 1-800vertigo wrote:
Also you two are devoid of humanity

1 month ago - Wednesday 7/6/22 - 4:20:20 PM EST (GMT-5)
So you’re just arriving to insult me?
1 month ago - Thursday 7/7/22 - 1:14:37 AM EST (GMT-5)



Also forgot this one
1 month ago - Thursday 7/7/22 - 8:37:24 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 7/5/22 - 9:01:19 PM 1-800vertigo wrote:
Also you two are devoid of humanity
On Wednesday 7/6/22 - 4:15:52 PM HunnyDew wrote:


Says the person that wants the freedom to kill babies.
1 month ago - Thursday 7/7/22 - 11:20:00 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 7/7/22 - 8:37:24 AM CowDung wrote:
Says the person that wants the freedom to kill babies.


bro its not a baby, this is why I keep saying you need to change into a woman so that you can get pregnant and feel for yourself whats its like *thumbs up emoji that's also holding a gun pointed at you and when I shoot you with it it turns you into a girl*
1 month ago - Thursday 7/7/22 - 1:51:44 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 7/7/22 - 8:37:24 AM CowDung wrote:
Says the person that wants the freedom to kill babies.
On Thursday 7/7/22 - 11:20:00 AM 1-800vertigo wrote:
bro its not a baby, this is why I keep saying you need to change into a woman so that you can get pregnant and feel for yourself whats its like *thumbs up emoji that's also holding a gun pointed at you and when I shoot you with it it turns you into a girl*


You really think that pregnant women that want to be pregnant don't refer to their unborn child as 'their baby'?

1 month ago - Thursday 7/7/22 - 5:05:07 PM EST (GMT-5)
You keep saying that, but I hope you eventually realize that doesn't mean anything at all and you're just um...stupid and not a woman and also stupid
1 month ago - Thursday 7/7/22 - 5:05:31 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 7/7/22 - 1:14:37 AM 1-800vertigo wrote:
[image] Also forgot this one


Feelin this one
1 month ago - Thursday 7/7/22 - 5:06:19 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 7/5/22 - 9:01:19 PM 1-800vertigo wrote:
Also you two are devoid of humanity
On Wednesday 7/6/22 - 4:15:52 PM HunnyDew wrote:
On Thursday 7/7/22 - 8:37:24 AM CowDung wrote:
Says the person that wants the freedom to kill babies.


She actually helped me give birth at the baby shower on the front lawn! It was a very magical moment, especially the part where we fed said baby to the chickens afterwards
1 month ago - Thursday 7/7/22 - 5:18:09 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 7/7/22 - 5:05:07 PM HunnyDew wrote:
You keep saying that, but I hope you eventually realize that doesn't mean anything at all and you're just um...stupid and not a woman and also stupid


Just waiting for you to go up to one of them and try telling them that 'it isn't a baby' and see what their reaction is.
1 month ago - Thursday 7/7/22 - 6:05:42 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 7/7/22 - 5:05:07 PM HunnyDew wrote:
You keep saying that, but I hope you eventually realize that doesn't mean anything at all and you're just um...stupid and not a woman and also stupid
On Thursday 7/7/22 - 5:18:09 PM CowDung wrote:
Just waiting for you to go up to one of them and try telling them that 'it isn't a baby' and see what their reaction is.


Cool I'll update you when I do!
1 month ago - Thursday 7/7/22 - 6:09:53 PM EST (GMT-5)
Update: she said I was so hot and sexy and we made out in the back of her jeep and now we're having a child together but we aborted the last one she was having cause it wasn't mine and that means it would've been ugly and stupid and now we're about to have hot lesbian sex in her basement and we're making the Tom Brady cutout watch *thumbs up emoji*
1 month ago - Thursday 7/7/22 - 6:16:07 PM EST (GMT-5)
Speaking of books though I’m enjoying getting back into one. I’ve only read a couple of chapters so far. But I had set it down like a year ago. I think I’m already up to speed.

It’s tricky and dense and rude but I’m always kind of in awe with how he forms a sentence. It can get annoying because he can be brutal but it’s a worthy battle for understanding. Plus I think the storyline is relevant to my life in a way

Okay.

I told my little brother to tell the thing to draw a hot dog eating itself and it failed miserably. And the attempt at a cat driving a car was equally disappointing.
1 month ago - Thursday 7/7/22 - 6:25:50 PM EST (GMT-5)
I just read my Bible today.

Tell it to draw a horse with the head of a lion breathing fire.
1 month ago - Thursday 7/7/22 - 10:17:59 PM EST (GMT-5)
You reading Pynchon?

What book?
1 month ago - Thursday 7/7/22 - 10:22:02 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 7/7/22 - 10:17:59 PM CowDung wrote:
You reading Pynchon? What book?


Still Against The Day. I stopped at a turning point. Last chapter was particularly poignant. Two brothers reminiscing about their father.
1 month ago - Thursday 7/7/22 - 11:22:08 PM EST (GMT-5)
That's a big book. 1000+ pages.
1 month ago - Friday 7/8/22 - 12:00:33 AM EST (GMT-5)
I’m like 65 percent of the way through.
1 month ago - Friday 7/8/22 - 11:11:08 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 7/7/22 - 8:37:24 AM CowDung wrote:
Says the person that wants the freedom to kill babies.
On Thursday 7/7/22 - 11:20:00 AM 1-800vertigo wrote:
bro its not a baby, this is why I keep saying you need to change into a woman so that you can get pregnant and feel for yourself whats its like *thumbs up emoji that's also holding a gun pointed at you and when I shoot you with it it turns you into a girl*
On Thursday 7/7/22 - 1:51:44 PM CowDung wrote:
You really think that pregnant women that want to be pregnant don't refer to their unborn child as 'their baby'?

The fact that you can't even see the point everyone is trying to make here is bonkers and I'm advocating for you try injecting yourself with frebreze

Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 28)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit