I wish I could say more on here but I`m paranoid of people that I do know, that I`m not aware of having a youthink account or even knowledge of... Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
From the Journal of HunnyDew | mood: Bad

*Ahem* Teehee

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

1 month ago - Sunday 9/19/21 - 2:37:29 PM EST (GMT-5)
I wish I could say more on here but I'm paranoid of people that I do know, that I'm not aware of having a youthink account or even knowledge of this site, reading my journals and all the stuff I say about them so all I gotta say is

I'm hella dramatic. Also how can anyone move in with anyone? Like aren't they afraid of scaring the other person past the point of no return once they get to actually know you and stuff isn't that scary??? Isn't that terrifying? To anyone??????

1 month ago - Sunday 9/19/21 - 2:40:33 PM EST (GMT-5)
Vulnerability is a terrible scary evil thing but only when I do it

1 month ago - Monday 9/20/21 - 12:05:20 PM EST (GMT-5)
I think about this but then remember that anyone Ive ever lived with complains about how I am distant and shouldn't disappear, and my 'disappearing" is just me going to be crazy alone :p
1 month ago - Tuesday 9/21/21 - 12:30:23 AM EST (GMT-5)
Vulnerability is a scary thing for everyone. It's a bitch to get over. Is the pay off even worth it.
1 month ago - Tuesday 9/21/21 - 8:51:38 PM EST (GMT-5)
Hah join the club. There are zero people in my life that have ever known about my YT account. Most people I have become genuine friends with on here are the same.

Like a side skank you don't want to get away from!
1 month ago - Tuesday 9/21/21 - 9:05:57 PM EST (GMT-5)
I just got friend zoned. That’s probably because I didn’t make myself vulnerable enough. I think making jokes is being vulnerable but it’s really not.
1 month ago - Thursday 9/23/21 - 12:33:11 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Monday 9/20/21 - 12:05:20 PM 1-800vertigo wrote:
I think about this but then remember that anyone Ive ever lived with complains about how I am distant and shouldn't disappear, and my 'disappearing" is just me going to be crazy alone :p


Yeah I'm terrified of living with one other person cause I guess there's a higher chance of them witnessing me while I'm crazy ya know
1 month ago - Thursday 9/23/21 - 12:34:50 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 9/21/21 - 12:30:23 AM eggsandrice wrote:
Vulnerability is a scary thing for everyone. It's a bitch to get over. Is the pay off even worth it.


Yeah most of the time it's just a gamble tbh
1 month ago - Thursday 9/23/21 - 12:35:21 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 9/21/21 - 9:05:57 PM amaqdrinker wrote:
I just got friend zoned. That’s probably because I didn’t make myself vulnerable enough. I think making jokes is being vulnerable but it’s really not.


:(
1 month ago - Thursday 9/23/21 - 2:36:54 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 9/23/21 - 12:33:11 AM HunnyDew wrote:
Yeah I'm terrified of living with one other person cause I guess there's a higher chance of them witnessing me while I'm crazy ya know


One other person I get actually, I've never lived with just one person?? I would be incredibly paranoid actually that we would be easily robbed
1 month ago - Thursday 9/23/21 - 2:37:28 AM EST (GMT-5)
One person you're insane oh my god I NEVER EVEN CONSIDER ONE PERSON

okay well I have but like...it has to be one particular person......and I'm not gay!!!!
1 month ago - Thursday 9/23/21 - 9:37:45 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 9/21/21 - 9:05:57 PM amaqdrinker wrote:
I just got friend zoned. That’s probably because I didn’t make myself vulnerable enough. I think making jokes is being vulnerable but it’s really not.
On Thursday 9/23/21 - 12:35:21 AM HunnyDew wrote:
:(


No it’s fine. It would have been complicated. I think she kind of let me off the hook.
1 month ago - Thursday 9/23/21 - 5:23:16 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 9/21/21 - 9:05:57 PM amaqdrinker wrote:
I just got friend zoned. That’s probably because I didn’t make myself vulnerable enough. I think making jokes is being vulnerable but it’s really not.
On Thursday 9/23/21 - 12:35:21 AM HunnyDew wrote:
:(
On Thursday 9/23/21 - 9:37:45 AM amaqdrinker wrote:
No it’s fine. It would have been complicated. I think she kind of let me off the hook.


ah, glad it ain't so bad
1 month ago - Thursday 9/23/21 - 6:25:24 PM EST (GMT-5)
Life is good overall.
1 month ago - Friday 9/24/21 - 9:33:41 PM EST (GMT-5)
I had some friends troll the site, but that's all.

I've lived with a few people. We are all gross humans.



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit