Federal agents executed a search warrant Wednesday at the Manhattan apartment of Rudy Giuliani, advancing a criminal investigation by federal prosecutors that has been underway for months, according to two... Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
Federal agents raid former NYC Mayor and Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani's apartment

Prev 1 2 3 Next (showing 1-25 of 59)

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

12 days ago - Wednesday 4/28/21 - 12:48:38 PM EST (GMT-5)
Federal agents executed a search warrant Wednesday at the Manhattan apartment of Rudy Giuliani, advancing a criminal investigation by federal prosecutors that has been underway for months, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Giuliani, who served as former President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, has been the focus of an investigation concerning his activities in Ukraine. He hasn't been charged and has denied wrongdoing.

A spokesman for the Manhattan US Attorney's office declined to comment. The New York Times was first to report the search.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/28/poli...
12 days ago - Wednesday 4/28/21 - 2:23:26 PM EST (GMT-5)
When does the investigation of Hunter Biden start?
12 days ago - Wednesday 4/28/21 - 2:33:22 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 4/28/21 - 2:23:26 PM Noldor wrote:
When does the investigation of Hunter Biden start?


don't think they do that if you're a democrat. you get light slaps on the wrists, maybe a stern warning, but not full on federal agent raids.
12 days ago - Wednesday 4/28/21 - 7:55:43 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 4/28/21 - 2:23:26 PM Noldor wrote:
When does the investigation of Hunter Biden start?

LOL! I was gonna say the same thing.

But anyways. Psssh. This is all for show. Nothing will come of this.
12 days ago - Wednesday 4/28/21 - 9:26:42 PM EST (GMT-5)
Giuliani is a low life. Let him go the f*ck down.
10 days ago - Friday 4/30/21 - 11:34:25 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 4/28/21 - 2:23:26 PM Noldor wrote:
When does the investigation of Hunter Biden start?
On Wednesday 4/28/21 - 2:33:22 PM Inquizitor2 wrote:
don't think they do that if you're a democrat. you get light slaps on the wrists, maybe a stern warning, but not full on federal agent raids.



Just like most Republican witch hunts, there was nothing to it other than empty accusations. Federal agents only do this kind of thing when there is a preponderance of evidence and the ball has already begun rolling. Rudy and all of his associates are toast.

Matt Gaetz, Rudy, and Trump can hang out together in the prison yard though.
10 days ago - Friday 4/30/21 - 3:54:33 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 4/28/21 - 9:26:42 PM camelboy wrote:
Giuliani is a low life. Let him go the f*ck down.


Why do you think he's a "low life"?
10 days ago - Friday 4/30/21 - 4:41:34 PM EST (GMT-5)
Lies about so many things, including voter fraud and the election. Those things have wide-ranging and long-lasting impacts on the entire country. Low life. Anyone and everyone who pushed the big lie.
10 days ago - Friday 4/30/21 - 6:24:33 PM EST (GMT-5)
Questioning election results is not a lie. Please tell me a specific lie he stated about the election.
10 days ago - Friday 4/30/21 - 6:26:02 PM EST (GMT-5)
btw, the raid was not in connection to statements made about the election.
9 days ago - Saturday 5/1/21 - 3:41:09 AM EST (GMT-5)
Leave the Sealioning up to CD.

You're more lie a baby otter.
9 days ago - Saturday 5/1/21 - 1:24:49 PM EST (GMT-5)
“Every single vote should be taken away from Biden,” Giuliani said

"This is a swindle, it's a con job, it's the theft of an election," Giuliani said.

"They stole the election."

Accusations based on nothing. Not questions. It’s kind of silly at this point to question this stuff. But if you want to pretend this is all ok and that things like this from him and Trump were the right and honest things to do, that they helped the country, go ahead. At some point you have to stop lying to yourself.

9 days ago - Saturday 5/1/21 - 1:27:41 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 4/30/21 - 6:26:02 PM Noldor wrote:
btw, the raid was not in connection to statements made about the election.


Right. His violating federal laws certainly helps your argument that he’s not a low life .
9 days ago - Saturday 5/1/21 - 1:37:57 PM EST (GMT-5)
The raid is about gathering evidence. He hasn't been charged with anything, he hasn't been arrested, he hasn't been convicted. Your proclamation that he violated federal law is the big lie.

This raid is just political harassment and a fishing expedition.
9 days ago - Saturday 5/1/21 - 1:48:05 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Saturday 5/1/21 - 1:24:49 PM camelboy wrote:
“Every single vote should be taken away from Biden,” Giuliani said


This is an opinion, not a statement of fact.

The other two were from a Michigan state hearing on election fraud were Giuliani presented sworn witnesses as to voter fraud and violations.
9 days ago - Saturday 5/1/21 - 2:38:13 PM EST (GMT-5)
So, without that conviction they probably should’ve just knelt on his neck until he stopped breathing?
9 days ago - Saturday 5/1/21 - 2:38:59 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Saturday 5/1/21 - 1:37:57 PM Noldor wrote:
The raid is about gathering evidence. He hasn't been charged with anything, he hasn't been arrested, he hasn't been convicted. Your proclamation that he violated federal law is the big lie. This raid is just political harassment and a fishing expedition.

The big lie is that the election was stolen.
9 days ago - Saturday 5/1/21 - 2:41:19 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Saturday 5/1/21 - 1:24:49 PM camelboy wrote:
“Every single vote should be taken away from Biden,” Giuliani said
On Saturday 5/1/21 - 1:48:05 PM Noldor wrote:
This is an opinion, not a statement of fact. The other two were from a Michigan state hearing on election fraud were Giuliani presented sworn witnesses as to voter fraud and violations.

You asked me to quote a lie. I worked two very dangerous lies.
9 days ago - Saturday 5/1/21 - 2:41:53 PM EST (GMT-5)
*quoted, not worked
9 days ago - Saturday 5/1/21 - 3:13:41 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Saturday 5/1/21 - 1:37:57 PM Noldor wrote:
The raid is about gathering evidence. He hasn't been charged with anything, he hasn't been arrested, he hasn't been convicted. Your proclamation that he violated federal law is the big lie. This raid is just political harassment and a fishing expedition.
On Saturday 5/1/21 - 2:38:59 PM camelboy wrote:
The big lie is that the election was stolen.


You mean from back in 2016 when Trump was accused of stealing the election?
9 days ago - Saturday 5/1/21 - 5:18:28 PM EST (GMT-5)
Hey camelboy, do you consider Hillary Clinton a low life too?
9 days ago - Saturday 5/1/21 - 5:29:23 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Saturday 5/1/21 - 1:37:57 PM Noldor wrote:
The raid is about gathering evidence. He hasn't been charged with anything, he hasn't been arrested, he hasn't been convicted. Your proclamation that he violated federal law is the big lie. This raid is just political harassment and a fishing expedition.
On Saturday 5/1/21 - 2:38:59 PM camelboy wrote:
The big lie is that the election was stolen.
On Saturday 5/1/21 - 3:13:41 PM CowDung wrote:
You mean from back in 2016 when Trump was accused of stealing the election?

I didn’t accuse him then. Even though he lost the popular vote that year too. But nice deflection. Good try, CD.
9 days ago - Saturday 5/1/21 - 5:30:39 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Saturday 5/1/21 - 5:18:28 PM Noldor wrote:
Hey camelboy, do you consider Hillary Clinton a low life too?

Another deflection instead of responding to the discussion. Hey noldor, do you think Donald Trump actually gives even the tiniest of f*cks about anyone but himself?
9 days ago - Saturday 5/1/21 - 6:14:10 PM EST (GMT-5)
Not a deflection. Just wanted to see if you were consistent. Nice dodge.
9 days ago - Saturday 5/1/21 - 7:58:20 PM EST (GMT-5)
Dude, I don’t dodge because I don’t feel the need to. Do I think that Hilary Clinton is free of wrongdoing? Nope. Do I think that she has a moral compass and would actually do what she thinks is the right thing for the country? Yes. Do you think Trump is an actual Christian and cares at all about the poor? Your turn

Prev 1 2 3 Next (showing 1-25 of 59)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit