I'm not counting putting insulation on the heat pump's line or other minor fixes I've done.
The first major project at my new house was fixing the lighting in the garage.
I have four 8 ft two bulb fixtures out there and only one bulb would light up. I tried replacing bulbs but of course that didn't work.
So $120, 4 balasts and 4 hours later I have all 8 bulbs working.
I had to change the way it was wired because the new balasts were smaller and worked differently. I also soldered the connections, partly because I don't want to screw with it again but mainly because I knew where my soldering iron was and had no clue what box my wire nuts were in.
I am quite pleased with myself.