tomorrow is the last day of my run streak (YAY!) and I've put 180+ miles on the road. now I'm gonna hit the gym finally and do some lifting. then I'm moving on to some big things. sometimes people ask me how so um
1. f*ck every excuse because it's really not that great
2. run at the ass crack of dawn. by the time you wake up you're done with mile 1
3. run around a nice body of water
4. wave at f*cking EVERYONE. other joggers, dog walkers, etc. I run through a shipyard and I wave to security every day. on one really tough run the guard saw me, stood up, and clapped for me like a real one
5. when you need to run 10+ miles, just tell yourself to run 6. at mile 4, push that goal to 7. keep adding
6. WALK! walk a tenth of a mile. walk .25 if it's really rough. keep that ass moving.
7. wear brooks. you can dabble in mizuno if you're a freak like that.
hold on I got a few more