Let me evaluate your nerdliness...
- This is designed to determine which unpopular member of society you are, based on the Five Components of Nerdliness--namely, nerdly interests (excessive interest in matters normally deemed obscure and/or trivial), nerdly mannerisms/appearance, social ineptness, lack of popularity, and intelligence. Posted Date: 1/16/2005 12:36:20 PM
20 Questions, quiz-style!
- Play 20 questions with the computer. How? Think of something and make the computer guess it—your result will most closely resemble whatever it is you initially thought of. Posted Date: 10/27/2004 10:17:57 AM
What eating utensil are you?
- Everyone eats, and utilizes some form of tableware in the process. But, have you ever wondered what you would be if you were one of these beloved utensils? Well, you can find out by filling out the quiz featured below. Posted Date: 10/15/2004 2:05:48 PM
What type of virtual pet are you?
- Do you remember when just about every single kid and their dog had a virtual pet? No, not a neopet or *cringe* robotic pet, but a handheld, pet-themed electronic game on a keychain. For instance, does the term `Tamagotchi` ring a bell? Posted Date: 10/7/2004 4:50:56 AM
Which General Mills monster-themed cereal mascot are you?
- In the `70`s and `80`s, General Mills introduced a series of monster-themed cereals, three of which can be found in supermarkets to this day. The others have been long discontinued, and so the vast majority of young consumers today remain ignorant of their past occupancy of grocery store shelves. Posted Date: 9/30/2004 2:39:10 AM