I'm looking for someone to replace me when I leave. Try-outs begin......... NOW!!!! Quiz Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Take Quizzes | Play Trivia Game | Quiz Comments | My Quizzes | Favorites | +Add Quiz
ALL
PERSONALITY TESTS TRIVIA QUIZZES

LATEST
POPULAR RANDOM

All | Personality Test | Silly | Music | Movies | TV | Gaming | Sports | News | Science | Computers & Internet | Misc.

7,355 hits Rate me! Share Favorite | Flag 10 years ago by cheeseforyou

Who wants to take up my place as an awesome person on this site?!?!?!?!
I`m looking for someone to replace me when I leave. Try-outs begin......... NOW!!!!
personality test from quiztron.com


Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next (showing 1-25 of 357)

Bottom Last Post

10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 7:20:17 PM EST (GMT-5)
I'm looking for someone to replace me when I leave. Try-outs begin......... NOW!!!!
10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 7:25:33 PM EST (GMT-5)
no1 qualifies but you cheese*pokes screen*- -
10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 7:26:36 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 6/6/2010 7:25:34 PM QueenOfHeart wrote:
no1 qualifies but you cheese*pokes screen*- -

aw. but I need someon to take up my place. SOMEBODY!!!! *screams into the sky*
10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 7:30:05 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 6/6/2010 7:26:36 PM cheeseforyou wrote:
On 6/6/2010 7:25:34 PM QueenOfHeart wrote: no1 qualifies but you cheese*pokes screen*- - aw. but I need someon to take up my place. SOMEBODY!!!! *screams into the sky*

no matter how much you scream the sky will not answer- -trust me...I've tried
10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 7:38:35 PM EST (GMT-5)
lol i should try that XD

ok well im not as awesome as you but i can do all of the things you said except stop fights i try to get in them lol. but i like to think people on here think im nice and i know a lot of people on here, and i go on like 13 times a day (or more). and i dont think i will be leaving for a long time.... so i guess thats why i think i would be good ^_^.. but there are much more reaaaaally nice people on here so its going to be tough trying to win ^_^

10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 7:39:32 PM EST (GMT-5)
aww cheese. u will be missed. i would try out but im leaving 2.
10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 7:41:40 PM EST (GMT-5)
lol i can do it all except stop fights.people tend to start them with me:/
10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 7:43:22 PM EST (GMT-5)
Eh...stop fights is probably all I could do.
But I am leaving too. :/
10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 7:50:38 PM EST (GMT-5)
wow three nice people leaving :(. *terns on epic music*...i will not leave until some one mean lives or i total make one of them really p*ssed of. mark my word!!!!

~ballomof~

10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 7:52:06 PM EST (GMT-5)
Ok...I am trying to get 1000 posts before I leave.
10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 7:54:12 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 6/6/2010 7:52:06 PM Sakui wrote:
Ok...I am trying to get 1000 posts before I leave.

ya then you will feal good when you leave ^_^
10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 7:55:30 PM EST (GMT-5)
lol.Or worse... ^_^
10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 7:56:22 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 6/6/2010 7:50:38 PM ballomof wrote:
wow three nice people leaving :(. *terns on epic music*...i will not leave until some one mean lives or i total make one of them really p*ssed of. mark my word!!!! ~ballomof~

lol^^I have reasons to stay but epic
10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 8:01:44 PM EST (GMT-5)
ya very lol
10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 8:11:56 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 6/6/2010 7:43:23 PM Sakui wrote:
Eh...stop fights is probably all I could do. But I am leaving too. :/

i thought you decided not to leave! ;.;
10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 8:13:18 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 6/6/2010 8:11:57 PM warriororb5 wrote:
On 6/6/2010 7:43:23 PM Sakui wrote: Eh...stop fights is probably all I could do. But I am leaving too. :/ i thought you decided not to leave! ;.;

I did...But can one not change their mind?Look, It is only 60% that I am. ^_^
10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 8:29:38 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 6/6/2010 8:13:18 PM Sakui wrote:
On 6/6/2010 8:11:57 PM warriororb5 wrote: On 6/6/2010 7:43:23 PM Sakui wrote: Eh...stop fights is probably all I could do. But I am leaving too. :/ i thought you decided not to leave! ;.; I did...But can one not change their mind?Look, It is only 60% that I am. ^_^

yay
10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 8:47:46 PM EST (GMT-5)
Ya can't leave your too funny and cool man why do all the cool ppl have to leave

*krugerknife, cheeseforyou, AND Sakui* *starts moaping around* I don't know ya'll personally but your all so cool

10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 8:49:16 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 6/6/2010 8:47:47 PM Mainori wrote:
Ya can't leave your too funny and cool man why do all the cool ppl have to leave *krugerknife, cheeseforyou, AND Sakui* *starts moaping around* I don't know ya'll personally but your all so cool

I know right:/
10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 8:52:51 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 6/6/2010 8:49:16 PM QueenOfHeart wrote:
On 6/6/2010 8:47:47 PM Mainori wrote: Ya can't leave your too funny and cool man why do all the cool ppl have to leave *krugerknife, cheeseforyou, AND Sakui* *starts moaping around* I don't know ya'll personally but your all so cool I know right:/

Mainori and QueenOfHeart are right you guys can't leave no one can take your guys place

10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 8:52:58 PM EST (GMT-5)
WHY IS EVRY ONE LEAVING!!!! anyway i thing i should replace (wait no one can replace cheese)but i can do all the things that you said and btw you dont know me but i think your comints are funny dont leav STAY STAY STAY
10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 9:00:45 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 6/6/2010 8:52:59 PM autumn71 wrote:
WHY IS EVRY ONE LEAVING!!!! anyway i thing i should replace (wait no one can replace cheese)but i can do all the things that you said and btw you dont know me but i think your comints are funny dont leav STAY STAY STAY

I know right this is SO UNCOOL

10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 9:06:50 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 6/6/10 - 7:39:32 PM krugerknife wrote:
aww cheese. u will be missed. i would try out but im leaving 2.

NOO YOUR NOT!!! *GETS HOT GLUE* *STICKS TO QUIZTRON*
10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 9:18:31 PM EST (GMT-5)
i think i should take cheese's spot (even though i think he should stay) because i am liked and known by alot of people. i go on quiztron atleast a few times a day. i am also good at calming people down durring fights. i can be random and witty and i like talking to people. i have only gotten in one fight the whole time ive been on QT.
These are the reasons i should win.
10 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 6/6/10 - 9:23:54 PM EST (GMT-5)
ps DONT LEAVE!! YOU CANT. I WILL KILL MYSELF!!!!!! lol jk. but seriously...DONT LEAVE!!!
pps good luck ballomof.

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next (showing 1-25 of 357)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Top



10 Most Popular Quizzes Today
1 Who are you?

2 Would I Date You? Girls Only (15-17)

More Quizzes
Friends
Daily Moment of Joy
Personality Quizzes
Funny Videos
I-Am-Bored.com
Free IQ Test
The Impossible Quiz
Intelligence Test
Relationship Test
Doodie Cartoons
 
Edit