Which creature are you? (please comment) Quiz Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Take Quizzes | Play Trivia Game | Quiz Comments | My Quizzes | Favorites | +Add Quiz
ALL
PERSONALITY TESTS TRIVIA QUIZZES

LATEST
POPULAR RANDOM

All | Personality Test | Silly | Music | Movies | TV | Gaming | Sports | News | Science | Computers & Internet | Misc.

7,461 hits Rate me! Share Favorite | Flag 2 years ago by darkiss

are you a dragon,vampire,mage,werewolf or demon
Which creature are you? (please comment)
personality test from quiztron.com


Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 26)

Bottom Last Post

2 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Saturday 11/5/11 - 4:11:53 PM EST (GMT-5)
Which creature are you? (please comment)
2 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Saturday 11/5/11 - 8:02:16 PM EST (GMT-5)
vampire

vampires are not the killers we think. they only take the amount of blood they need but are still extremely fast,strong and stealthy! they are honest, loyal and never kill humans unless they have to. although they can not turn into bats all wolfs do their bidding even though cats hate them. that could be the reason cat blood is poison to you.you can live up to one thousand years and you also have breath that knocks out humans which is the reason why no one believes in your existence.

cool quiz :D

2 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Saturday 11/5/11 - 11:03:50 PM EST (GMT-5)
vampire

vampires are not the killers we think. they only take the amount of blood they need but are still extremely fast,strong and stealthy! they are honest, loyal and never kill humans unless they have to. although they can not turn into bats all wolfs do their bidding even though cats hate them. that could be the reason cat blood is poison to you.you can live up to one thousand years and you also have breath that knocks out humans which is the reason why no one believes in your existence.

I really don't feel like reading this.

2 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 11/6/11 - 4:48:12 PM EST (GMT-5)
Vampire. :/!
2 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Monday 11/7/11 - 11:21:38 AM EST (GMT-5)
I'm a mage :D. I play lots of videogames, like World of War craft. I am a mage too! I mages ;D
2 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 11/8/11 - 1:44:50 PM EST (GMT-5)
i got dragon i LOVE dragons!!!!I was hoping for dragon or werewolf.... but maby i already am one????
*gives mystiros look*
2 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Wednesday 11/9/11 - 10:55:06 AM EST (GMT-5)
vampire

vampires are not the killers we think. they only take the amount of blood they need but are still extremely fast,strong and stealthy! they are honest, loyal and never kill humans unless they have to. although they can not turn into bats all wolfs do their bidding even though cats hate them. that could be the reason cat blood is poison to you.you can live up to one thousand years and you also have breath that knocks out humans which is the reason why no one believes in your existence.

2 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Thursday 11/10/11 - 7:46:22 AM EST (GMT-5)
mage

most people are mages but do not know untill they encounter a magical creature which unlocks their true potential. they ussualy can not use magic when there is no magical power nearby unless they are a true magician in which case they can perform amazing feats of magic like flying and destroying whole buildings.(to see what level mage you are take my mage test coming soon) most mages protect the world from demons but some mages betray humans and work with demons.
awesome i will!

2 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Thursday 11/10/11 - 1:42:18 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 11/8/2011 1:44:50 PM GirlWerewolf wrote:
i got dragon i LOVE dragons!!!!I was hoping for dragon or werewolf.... but maby i already am one???? *gives mystiros look*

mystiros
2 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Friday 11/11/11 - 9:21:30 AM EST (GMT-5)
mage

most people are mages but do not know untill they encounter a magical creature which unlocks their true potential. they ussualy can not use magic when there is no magical power nearby unless they are a true magician in which case they can perform amazing feats of magic like flying and destroying whole buildings.(to see what level mage you are take my mage test coming soon) most mages protect the world from demons but some mages betray humans and work with demons.



Cool :)

2 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Friday 11/11/11 - 5:48:46 PM EST (GMT-5)

mage

most people are mages but do not know untill they encounter a magical creature which unlocks their true potential. they ussualy can not use magic when there is no magical power nearby unless they are a true magician in which case they can perform amazing feats of magic like flying and destroying whole buildings.(to see what level mage you are take my mage test coming soon) most mages protect the world from demons but some mages betray humans and work with demons.

Good quiz!

2 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Friday 11/11/11 - 5:49:46 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 11/8/2011 1:44:50 PM GirlWerewolf wrote:
*gives mystiros look*

*Mysterious
Or so I hope...

2 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Friday 11/11/11 - 7:17:24 PM EST (GMT-5)
You see a Death Eater who goes by the name of Sistine Greyback walking casually towards you. You say to her that you could tell if she was a
dragon,vampire,mage,werewolf or demon. She agrees to have you attempt to and you tell her this.

you are a demon
demons are mindless destructive killing machines who live in another universe and are always looking for a way to get through to our dimension and kill a few humans.most demons follow a demon master and only one of all the demons chooses not to kill demons right away for he feeds on their sorrow and enjoys torturing them(to find out what rank of demon you are take my demon test coming soon)

She laughs coldly. "A demon?" she says, amused. "Interesting. Well... I DO enjoy killing,though it is MUCH more fun to torture, and the Dark Lord IS my master... but mindless? I am DEFINITELY NOT mindless." You see she is becoming angry. "And for your information I am NOT a demon but am actually a werewolf." Sh

2 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Friday 11/11/11 - 7:21:37 PM EST (GMT-5)
Im a pingas
2 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Saturday 11/12/11 - 5:28:12 PM EST (GMT-5)
vampire

vampires are not the killers we think. they only take the amount of blood they need but are still extremely fast,strong and stealthy! they are honest, loyal and never kill humans unless they have to. although they can not turn into bats all wolfs do their bidding even though cats hate them. that could be the reason cat blood is poison to you.you can live up to one thousand years and you also have breath that knocks out humans which is the reason why no one believes in your existence.
I am not honest.......The end.

2 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Saturday 11/12/11 - 9:49:37 PM EST (GMT-5)
mage

most people are mages but do not know untill they encounter a magical creature which unlocks their true potential. they ussualy can not use magic when there is no magical power nearby unless they are a true magician in which case they can perform amazing feats of magic like flying and destroying whole buildings.(to see what level mage you are take my mage test coming soon) most mages protect the world from demons but some mages betray humans and work with demons.

Awesome! Quiz!

2 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 3/28/12 - 9:04:32 PM EST (GMT-5)
dragon

dragons are magnificent creatures that are extremelly powerful, probably the strongest creature on this test(other than some demons) and come in EVERY element you can imagine(see what kind you are with my dragon test)almost all dragons can fly except for some water dragons and a few others. almost all dragons have poison as well and every dragon can breath a type of fire whether its fire,magma, ice or acid.dragons are very wise creatures and sometimes unpredictable.
2 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 3/28/12 - 10:47:49 PM EST (GMT-5)
you are a demon

demons are mindless destructive killing machines who live in another universe and are always looking for a way to get through to our dimension and kill a few humans.most demons follow a demon master and only one of all the demons chooses not to kill demons right away for he feeds on their sorrow and enjoys torturing them(to find out what rank of demon you are take my demon test coming soon)
2 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Thursday 3/29/12 - 5:50:53 AM EST (GMT-5)
1:Dragon ^-^
2:Werewolf o-O
2 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Thursday 3/29/12 - 7:31:31 AM EST (GMT-5)
No
2 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Thursday 3/29/12 - 9:29:10 AM EST (GMT-5)
Shut your Face im not in it for your Comments (No Offense LOl)
2 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Thursday 3/29/12 - 9:30:47 AM EST (GMT-5)
vampire

vampires are not the killers we think. they only take the amount of blood they need but are still extremely fast,strong and stealthy! they are honest, loyal and never kill humans unless they have to. although they can not turn into bats all wolfs do their bidding even though cats hate them. that could be the reason cat blood is poison to you.you can live up to one thousand years and you also have breath that knocks out humans which is the reason why no one believes in your existence.

2 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Thursday 3/29/12 - 10:51:40 AM EST (GMT-5)
On 3/29/2012 9:30:47 AM pipy5748 wrote:
vampire vampires are not the killers we think. they only take the amount of blood they need but are still extremely fast,strong and stealthy! they are honest, loyal and never kill humans unless they have to. although they can not turn into bats all wolfs do their bidding even though cats hate them. that could be the reason cat blood is poison to you.you can live up to one thousand years and you also have breath that knocks out humans which is the reason why no one believes in your existence.

Wow Suckish
2 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 9/3/12 - 2:22:21 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 3/29/2012 10:51:41 AM DarkDemonWol wrote:
On 3/29/2012 9:30:47 AM pipy5748 wrote: vampire vampires are not the killers we think. they only take the amount of blood they need but are still extremely fast,strong and stealthy! they are honest, loyal and never kill humans unless they have to. although they can not turn into bats all wolfs do their bidding even though cats hate them. that could be the reason cat blood is poison to you.you can live up to one thousand years and you also have breath that knocks out humans which is the reason why no one believes in your existence. Wow Suckish

hey, don't blame it all on me, i was a total noob at the time, and knew practically nothing.

2 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 9/3/12 - 3:30:41 PM EST (GMT-5)
dragon

dragons are magnificent creatures that are extremelly powerful, probably the strongest creature on this test(other than some demons) and come in EVERY element you can imagine(see what kind you are with my dragon test)almost all dragons can fly except for some water dragons and a few others. almost all dragons have poison as well and every dragon can breath a type of fire whether its fire,magma, ice or acid.dragons are very wise creatures and sometimes unpredictable.


Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 26)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Top



10 Most Popular Quizzes Today
More Quizzes
Friends
Daily Moment of Joy
Personality Quizzes
Funny Videos
I-Am-Bored.com
Free IQ Test
The Impossible Quiz
Intelligence Test
Relationship Test
Doodie Cartoons
Pilates Anytime
 
Edit