Question Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Answer Questions | Question Comments | My Questions | Favorites | +Add Question
LATEST
POPULAR PRIORITY RANDOM

All | Games | Funny | Entertainment | Quizzes | Weird | Tech | People | Arts/Lit | News | Science | Sports | Places | Misc

4,188 hits 2.5 (2 votes) Share Favorite | Flag 7 years ago by AceBobcat

Regardless of your political position, if you had to choose one of these men to be the US President, who would you pick?


Put This Question on Your Page (MySpace, Livejournal, Blog, etc)
[Preview] EMBED CODE:


Bottom Last Post

7 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Tuesday 3/20/12 - 10:06:30 PM EST (GMT-5)
Now the strategical part of my brain wants to pick Frothy the Snowman for the simple reason of increased odds for Obama to win. Now while I disagree heavily on many issues involving Civil Rights, he's the best we've got in my opinion. The strategist wants to vote Santorum because he's a nutjob, in my opinion. If he thinks that women, raped women should "...accept God's gift...of a child," of their RAPIST'S CHILD, then I'd like to see him accept God's gift of my size 15 boot straight up his ass.

Now, on the other hand, if I were to seriously pick a GOP candidate, I'd pick Romney despite being completely out of touch with the "average Joe" as the majority of politicians are, in my opinion.
7 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Tuesday 3/20/12 - 10:33:13 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 3/20/12 - 10:06:30 PM AceBobcat wrote:
Now the strategical part of my brain wants to pick Frothy the Snowman for the simple reason of increased odds for Obama to win. Now while I disagree heavily on many issues involving Civil Rights, he's the best we've got in my opinion. The strategist wants to vote Santorum because he's a nutjob, in my opinion. If he thinks that women, raped women should "...accept God's gift...of a child," of their RAPIST'S CHILD, then I'd like to see him accept God's gift of my size 15 boot straight up his ass. Now, on the other hand, if I were to seriously pick a GOP candidate, I'd pick Romney despite being completely out of touch with the "average Joe" as the majority of politicians are, in my opinion.

if you had to choose one of these men to be the US President
7 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Tuesday 3/20/12 - 11:09:51 PM EST (GMT-5)
Mitt Romney
7 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 3/21/12 - 12:07:37 AM EST (GMT-5)
I can't stand Santorum.
7 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 3/21/12 - 2:27:02 AM EST (GMT-5)
I'd probably decide it was time to emigrate.
7 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 3/21/12 - 3:12:41 AM EST (GMT-5)
Santorum, because the revolution to overthrow Santorum would start 2 days later.
7 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 3/21/12 - 7:38:17 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 3/20/12 - 10:06:30 PM AceBobcat wrote:
Now the strategical part of my brain wants to pick Frothy the Snowman for the simple reason of increased odds for Obama to win.

This is your own question and you asked who we'd rather have as President, not as the GOP nominee. Why you no read own question?

Romney, though kepi's projection is tempting.
7 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 3/21/12 - 7:40:35 AM EST (GMT-5)
...And while Romney *does* stand a better chance of beating Obama, I think his moderation compared to Santorum makes him an easier target 4 years down the line. As much revolution as Santorum might inspire, he would represent a revolution himself, and if that gains more momentum, we could be looking at 8 years of Santorum, 5 SCOTUS appointees, and horrifying civil liberties implications.
7 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 3/21/12 - 11:02:24 AM EST (GMT-5)
I'm not fired up about Romney from what I know of him, but I honestly believe Santorum is kind of crazy. His social conservative views are just really out there...
So Romney.
7 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 3/21/12 - 11:14:49 AM EST (GMT-5)
i go to church and all, but romney is better for this country than santorum.
7 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 3/21/12 - 1:01:01 PM EST (GMT-5)
I hate politics.
7 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Wednesday 3/21/12 - 4:30:22 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 3/21/12 - 3:12:41 AM Kepi wrote:
Santorum, because the revolution to overthrow Santorum would start 2 days later.


This.

On Wednesday 3/21/12 - 2:27:02 AM aldod wrote:
I'd probably decide it was time to emigrate.


And this.

So my choice is santorum, because either the US would finally get a movement strong enough to implement some real f*cking change, or his election would finally be enough of an impetus for me to get out of this godforsaken country.
7 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Thursday 3/22/12 - 11:28:44 AM EST (GMT-5)
Here's the problem: I don't HAVE to choose.
There's something to be said for write-ins. Don't waste your opportunity to vote because you don't like the candidates, ensure that your voice is still heard & write in a better option!

As for the actual question: NEITHER. I'm not going to choose one jack*ss over the other.
7 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Monday 8/13/12 - 6:15:53 PM EST (GMT-5)
best idea ever: LETS ALL MOVE TO RUSSIA!!!!
7 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Friday 10/19/12 - 12:31:14 AM EST (GMT-5)
My problem with Santorum is that his policies are pooe.
My problem with Romney is that I don't know his policies because he's constantly changing his opinions and contradicting himself.
7 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Friday 10/19/12 - 12:34:14 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 3/22/12 - 11:28:44 AM ozmachic wrote:
There's something to be said for write-ins.

I think that's saying quite enough for write-ins
2 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 11/22/16 - 7:00:52 PM EST (GMT-5)
NOW who would yall choose? I mean, over Trump.



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Top



10 Most Popular Questions Today
1 If a defendant is found `not guilty`, do you assume that they are innocent?

2 Should transgender people use the bathroom of the gender on their birth certificates, or by what gender they most look like?

3 Have you ever gotten a small loan of a million dollars?

4 Have you ever been in a fist fight before?

5 Is Rock and Roll here to stay?

6 Would you rather have no elbows or no knees?

7 Do you think Donald Trump will become the president of the United States?

8 Is Squidward`s skin color blue or green?

9 Has anyone from youthink ever been on Jeopardy?

10 Are you a dedicated follower of fashion?

More Questions
Friends
Daily Moment of Joy
Personality Quizzes
Funny Videos
I-Am-Bored.com
Free IQ Test
The Impossible Quiz
Intelligence Test
Relationship Test
Doodie Cartoons
 
Edit