Question Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Answer Questions | Question Comments | My Questions | Favorites | +Add Question
LATEST
POPULAR PRIORITY RANDOM

All | Games | Funny | Entertainment | Quizzes | Weird | Tech | People | Arts/Lit | News | Science | Sports | Places | Misc

1,883 hits 2.3 (3 votes) Share Favorite | Flag 4 years ago by Foxish

Which of these do you consider to be a larger threat?


Put This Question on Your Page (MySpace, Livejournal, Blog, etc)
[Preview] EMBED CODE:


Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next (showing 1-25 of 159)

Bottom Last Post

4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 2:40:05 PM EST (GMT-5)
DEMOCRATS
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 3:59:59 PM EST (GMT-5)
REPUBLICANS
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 4:00:56 PM EST (GMT-5)
WHAT
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 4:53:43 PM EST (GMT-5)
#31
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 6:59:54 PM EST (GMT-5)
purple
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 7:20:55 PM EST (GMT-5)
SARAH PALIN
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 7:24:29 PM EST (GMT-5)
Leave the insects alone and they will leave you alone.

UNLIKE PEOPLE.
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 7:38:00 PM EST (GMT-5)
DEMOCRATS!
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 7:39:16 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 1/28/10 - 7:38:00 PM BellaKazza wrote:
DEMOCRATS!

Case in point.
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 7:53:48 PM EST (GMT-5)
This question seems to have gotten out of hand. I'll just leave now..
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 7:55:17 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 1/28/10 - 7:38:00 PM BellaKazza wrote:
DEMOCRATS!
On Thursday 1/28/10 - 7:39:16 PM forsakenone wrote:
Case in point.

What do you mean?
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 8:00:34 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 1/28/10 - 7:38:00 PM BellaKazza wrote:
DEMOCRATS!
On Thursday 1/28/10 - 7:39:16 PM forsakenone wrote:
Case in point.
On Thursday 1/28/10 - 7:55:17 PM BellaKazza wrote:
What do you mean?

That you are annoying no matter where you go, no matter what you say and no matter who you are.
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 8:03:19 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 1/28/10 - 7:38:00 PM BellaKazza wrote:
DEMOCRATS!
On Thursday 1/28/10 - 7:39:16 PM forsakenone wrote:
Case in point.
On Thursday 1/28/10 - 7:55:17 PM BellaKazza wrote:
What do you mean?
On Thursday 1/28/10 - 8:00:34 PM forsakenone wrote:
That you are annoying no matter where you go, no matter what you say and no matter who you are.

"No matter who you are" What does that mean? I'm only one person. And I've heard this before from you.
I'm not going to curse you, I'm going to wish you well.
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 8:07:50 PM EST (GMT-5)
You are one person who happens to be the cherry on top of the sh*t sundae that is my life.

And wish me well on what?

Every time you come around my life gets sh*ttier.

Do you want me to snap, burn every relationship i have, and go on a rampage that will end with me and everyone around me dead?

Because you are pushing it. You really are, kid.
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 8:13:43 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 1/28/10 - 8:07:50 PM forsakenone wrote:
You are one person who happens to be the cherry on top of the sh*t sundae that is my life. And wish me well on what? Every time you come around my life gets sh*ttier. Do you want me to snap, burn every relationship i have, and go on a rampage that will end with me and everyone around me dead? Because you are pushing it. You really are, kid.

If you kill people around you just because of someone on the internet (Then you got more problems then you think).
Besides you are still alive that means god has given you that much time to come to him.
Listen i wish you well because i know you have good inside of you somewhere.
Luke (4:4)
And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 8:18:33 PM EST (GMT-5)
Right now I'm incredibly pissed, and that hatred is NOT because of you.

But I'm unloading it onto you anyway.

You have not the slightest clue as to what life really is. How DARE you to even begin to try and figure it out. Go back to your worthless prayers and silly little rituals. Because even though deep down inside you know they don't really work, you do them anyway for comfort.

Go, because I'm not going to let up on you. I've had enough, and as i said, you're just the cherry.

You want to push me over the edge then fine. Because even though you are small and insignificant, what you contribute to my hatred is just enough to cause it all to explode.
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 8:25:12 PM EST (GMT-5)
[/quote] Luke (4:4) And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by e veryword of God. [/quote]
"Come one, come all to Finito000's fantastic hall of freaks, todays star attraction God's but kisser"
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 8:27:17 PM EST (GMT-5)
Ah, finito, you've lessened my hatred by making me smile on the inside.

Thank you.
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 8:28:25 PM EST (GMT-5)
Haha if its with this guy, anytime.
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 8:28:53 PM EST (GMT-5)
Hatred in your heart, then death abides within you.
I know deep within me that all of what god has told me to do is right and true. Proverbs (10:29)
The way of the LORD is strength to the upright: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.
Your hatrid will cause you nothing but pain.
God bless you.
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 8:30:34 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 1/28/10 - 8:28:53 PM BellaKazza wrote:
Hatred in your heart, then death abides within you. I know deep within me that all of what god has told me to do is right and true. Proverbs (10:29) The way of the LORD is strength to the upright: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity. Your hatrid will cause you nothing but pain. God bless you.

Shut up you bible bashing prick! I dont hate cristians but its cristians like you who think their god and religion is the best and that everyone else must be the same that I hate
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 8:32:46 PM EST (GMT-5)
Death does not abide within me, no, it abides around me.

My hatred causes me no pain, only strength.

And with that strength i will destroy you and all of your kind!
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 8:33:32 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 1/28/10 - 8:28:53 PM BellaKazza wrote:
Hatred in your heart, then death abides within you. I know deep within me that all of what god has told me to do is right and true. Proverbs (10:29) The way of the LORD is strength to the upright: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity. Your hatrid will cause you nothing but pain. God bless you.
On Thursday 1/28/10 - 8:30:34 PM Finito000 wrote:
Shut up you bible bashing prick! I dont hate cristians but its cristians like you who think their god and religion is the best and that everyone else must be the same that I hate

Yep you love the fake Christians who act just like you and go to church. Listen a true Christian speaks the word of god lives by god and preachs it.
Mark (16:15)
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 8:35:14 PM EST (GMT-5)
A true christian does NOT preach the word of a fool to those with closed hearts and minds.

To do so is like bashing your head against a brick wall.

Sooner or later you will realize this.

The wall does nothing, yet it still will cause you to be harmed.
4 yrs ago, 5 mos ago - Thursday 1/28/10 - 8:36:02 PM EST (GMT-5)
I dont go to church. I am not christian. I do not want to waste my sundays when I could be surfuring down at my local beach. And you 'true' christians are f*cking retards. Why dont you go live with those Amish peoples so you cant use the internet.
Dude you are so lucky you aint here in australia...

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next (showing 1-25 of 159)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Top



10 Most Popular Questions Today
1 What Keeps You healthier? Eating Right Or Exercising?

2 Have you heard of P!nk?

3 Is socialism the same as collectivism?

4 Are suspense thrillers better than horrors?

5 Would You Rather Have A Cat Or Dog?

6 Foxes or wolves?

7 Who Would You Rather See In Concert?

8 Have you ever purchased a share of stock yourself?

9 Do you like DC better than Marvel?

10 Do you like to be with other people and have fun like online?

More Questions
Friends
Daily Moment of Joy
Personality Quizzes
Funny Videos
I-Am-Bored.com
Free IQ Test
The Impossible Quiz
Intelligence Test
Relationship Test
Doodie Cartoons
Pilates Anytime
 
Edit