Question Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Answer Questions | Question Comments | My Questions | Favorites | +Add Question
LATEST
POPULAR PRIORITY RANDOM

All | Games | Funny | Entertainment | Quizzes | Weird | Tech | People | Arts/Lit | News | Science | Sports | Places | Misc

274 hits Rate me! Share Favorite | Flag 6 years ago by cryndigo

Do things fall because God made them heavy?


Put This Question on Your Page (MySpace, Livejournal, Blog, etc)
[Preview] EMBED CODE:


Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 29)

Bottom Last Post

6 yrs ago, 3 mos ago - Friday 1/11/08 - 4:17:28 AM EST (GMT-5)
Do people listen to Nelly Furtado because God made them dumb?
6 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 1/27/08 - 8:48:02 PM EST (GMT-5)
Gravity, maybe?
6 yrs ago, 2 mos ago - Sunday 1/27/08 - 8:49:26 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 2008-01-27 20:48:02.543 psyndrone wrote:
Gravity, maybe?


F*ck.
Why must you beat me to every question?


Yeah, what he said.
6 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 2/25/08 - 9:36:47 PM EST (GMT-5)
Gravity is a myth perpetuated by the SERPANT/SATAN to blind humanity of the real TRUTH. Things fall because the LORD makes them do so.
6 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 2/25/08 - 9:49:27 PM EST (GMT-5)
Woah... who knew you guys would eventually hit on the Theory of Intelligent Falling (IF)
6 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 2/25/08 - 9:51:58 PM EST (GMT-5)
YEAH! GRAVITY IS A LIE! IT'S JUST A THEORY!
6 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Tuesday 2/26/08 - 8:14:46 PM EST (GMT-5)
No...it's called...GRAVITY.
6 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Tuesday 2/26/08 - 8:38:22 PM EST (GMT-5)
lol intelligent falling. Of course its true. I'd like someone to scientifically prove in an observable, repeatable, way that gravity makes things fall. what? you can't?
6 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Tuesday 2/26/08 - 8:53:44 PM EST (GMT-5)
Gravity is the tin foil hat atheists use to keep god out of their brainwaves.
6 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Tuesday 2/26/08 - 9:14:00 PM EST (GMT-5)
Gravity a theory? I wonder how the planets stay in line? Maybe thats the bigger question here...
6 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Tuesday 2/26/08 - 9:16:11 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 2008-02-26 21:14:00.51 notsoclose wrote:
Gravity a theory? I wonder how the planets stay in line? Maybe thats the bigger question here...

what people fail to understand is that gravity, evolution, etc. are facts; the mechanisms behind them are the theories.
6 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Tuesday 2/26/08 - 10:44:35 PM EST (GMT-5)
Who approved this question???
6 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Tuesday 2/26/08 - 10:46:23 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 2008-02-26 21:16:11.323 asshoal wrote:
On 2008-02-26 21:14:00.51 notsoclose wrote:
Gravity a theory? I wonder how the planets stay in line? Maybe thats the bigger question here...
what people fail to understand is that gravity, evolution, etc. are facts; the mechanisms behind them are the theories.

And you fail to realize that you fail.
6 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Thursday 2/28/08 - 6:38:15 AM EST (GMT-5)
Of course not. In order for something to be heavy, god has to create gravity first for it to fall towards.
6 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Friday 2/29/08 - 4:39:34 AM EST (GMT-5)
On 2008-01-11 04:17:28.857 snot3000 wrote:
Do people listen to Nelly Furtado because God made them dumb?


I LOL'd.

I'm going to agree with gravity.
5 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Tuesday 5/13/08 - 11:23:53 PM EST (GMT-5)
It's a little thing called gravity.
5 yrs ago, 10 mos ago - Friday 6/13/08 - 4:46:17 PM EST (GMT-5)
What is this "god" u speak of?
5 yrs ago, 10 mos ago - Saturday 6/14/08 - 11:33:05 PM EST (GMT-5)
Yea, because scientific theories are like so totally stupid.
5 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Thursday 7/31/08 - 6:11:46 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 6/13/2008 4:46:17 PM CVfan13 wrote:
What is this "god" u speak of?

You don't know GOD?!?
5 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Saturday 9/13/08 - 6:23:22 PM EST (GMT-5)
I heard it was this guy named Gravity.
5 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Sunday 9/14/08 - 9:41:41 PM EST (GMT-5)
Hmmm...a bit of a silly question don't you think?
5 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Sunday 9/14/08 - 9:57:02 PM EST (GMT-5)
God made them heavy, and because they're heavy, the force of gravity (also made by God) works on them, causing them to fall.
5 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Sunday 9/14/08 - 10:07:15 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 9/14/08 - 9:57:02 PM morbo wrote:
God made them heavy, and because they're heavy, the force of gravity (also made by God) works on them, causing them to fall.


Wait... so gravity isn't enough to make them heavy, god had to step in? Pretty crummy job on the whole gravity front then, wouldn't you say?
5 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Sunday 9/14/08 - 10:08:57 PM EST (GMT-5)
I think maybe I'm using the word heavy wrong. What I mean to say is God creates an object with mass, and then gravity acts on it.
5 yrs ago, 7 mos ago - Sunday 9/14/08 - 11:35:45 PM EST (GMT-5)
I think mass acts upon mass creating gracity.

Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 29)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Top



10 Most Popular Questions Today
1 Science or math?

2 Would you rather have sex with Thor or with Loki?

3 Do you like 2014?

4 If you ask to borrow someone's phone and it has face oil and finger grease on the screen do you suck it up and use it because they were kind enough to offer or do you hand it back with a lame excuse?

5 Who do you like more: Rebecca Black or Justin Beiber?

6 Do you like Guilty_Spark in your opinion

7 Do you like Minecraft?

8 Which version of "Careless Whisper" do you prefer?

9 Do you think The Simpsons or Family Guy is better?

10 Michigan or Michigan State (Sparties or Wolverines)?

More Questions
Friends
Daily Moment of Joy
Personality Quizzes
Funny Videos
I-Am-Bored.com
Free IQ Test
The Impossible Quiz
Intelligence Test
Relationship Test
Doodie Cartoons
Pilates Anytime
 
Edit