Ok so to make a long story short... I fall for losers. the kind of guys that ask me for gas money, the kind that want to sit on their... Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
From the Journal of Savannah05 | mood: Depressed

Why do I fall for the losers?!

Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 43)

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:04:19 AM EST (GMT-5)
Ok so to make a long story short... I fall for losers. the kind of guys that ask me for gas money, the kind that want to sit on their butt and have a women take care of them, the kind that still live at home at 27 with their mommy and have her give them money every morning but then have the balls to say that I need to get my life together. wtf?

and then accuse me cheating over and over and OVER but yet when we get in a fight he suddenly has all these girls he can call up... my other ex said it the best "When a guy accuses you and is that paranoid its because he is f*cking up himself."

SO the question is why do I put up with this BS? He overheard me say (and I was kidding) as he was creeping outside of my house, if he doesn't show up in 15 minutes I am going to hang out with my friend Phil and proceeded to call me trash, bitch, whore, etc. and shoved me into his car, hard.

11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:06:03 AM EST (GMT-5)
And then he did you in the butt, right?
11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:07:05 AM EST (GMT-5)
That is...seriously...HILARIOUS! Nice job at being a sucker.

Seriously, if you have this problem with guys, maybe you should try the guys you AREN'T looking at. Or maybe you need to work on your self-esteem (that is, after you leave said assh*le).

/thread.
11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:07:55 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:06:03 AM bendaman wrote:
And then he did you in the butt, right?

Not all of our relationships end like yours.
11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:14:12 AM EST (GMT-5)
so I know I sound like a stupid woman but really what should I do?

I love him there are good parts to our relationship but he just talks to me like trash, accuses me of fooling around on him and in actuality I can think of nothing but him, I lost all my friends so he won't get jealous... I do everything I can for him not to have to worry I am cheating yet I find girls clothes in his room and numbers in his car and then today he had some samantha bitch he apparently gets weed from "all the time" and goes over her house... I have never heard of this bitch.... its all such bullsh*t and I am so heart broken... yet I am the bad guy for joking and saying I was going to hang out with another guy if he didn't show up?

*shakes head* I don't know what to do, I still love him so much.

God I am such a stupid girl.
11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:17:05 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:07:05 AM Antithesis wrote:
That is...seriously...HILARIOUS! Nice job at being a sucker. Seriously, if you have this problem with guys, maybe you should try the guys you AREN'T looking at. Or maybe you need to work on your self-esteem (that is, after you leave said assh*le). /thread.


I know your right... I know how dumb I look. but its like I have the savior complex. Everyone else gives up on them and I feel like I can help them or something. Like I can change them.... but I know no one changes unless they WANT to change but knowing and behaving like you know is two different things.
11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:18:06 AM EST (GMT-5)
Grow up and reach the point of maturity where you realize that manhandling, and distrust are usually key signs of a bad, no, TERRIBLE relationship.
11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:19:14 AM EST (GMT-5)
Well you're right about one thing: You're f*cking stupid.

"I love him there are good parts to our relationship"

And then...

"he just talks to me like trash, accuses me of fooling around on him...I lost all my friends so he won't get jealous...I find girls clothes in his room and numbers in his car and then today he had some samantha bitch he apparently gets weed from 'all the time' and goes over her house... I have never heard of this bitch..."

If after that paragraph of problems, you stay with him, its your fault for staying.
11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:20:44 AM EST (GMT-5)
Trick him into punching you several times, preferably in the face, then call the police.

His parents won't post his bail because they are most likely sick of him if he's still living with them at 27, so you'll get some valuable time apart. Assuming that you are either broke or not stupid enough to bounce him out of there yourself.

Plus, you get punched in the face. You really do deserve that for putting yourself through this and then having the gonads to complain about it.

It's nobodies fault but yours, after all. And the fix is easy enough after the fact, so it continuing is also squarely your fault.

Best of luck!
11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:21:31 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:17:05 AM Savannah05 wrote:
...I have the savior complex. Everyone else gives up on them and I feel like I can help them or something. Like I can change them.... but I know no one changes unless they WANT to change but knowing and behaving like you know is two different things.

So why the hell are you still doing it then? Ditch and don't date til you get a brain.
11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:22:09 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:18:06 AM Meffisto wrote:
Grow up and reach the point of maturity where you realize that manhandling, and distrust are usually key signs of a bad, no, TERRIBLE relationship.

thanks for the advice hun... but my maturity really has nothing to do with it.

and you would think when you date older, 27, there would be some kind of maturity on his on, you know?
11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:25:42 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:20:44 AM HylianNinja wrote:
Trick him into punching you several times, preferably in the face, then call the police. His parents won't post his bail because they are most likely sick of him if he's still living with them at 27, so you'll get some valuable time apart. Assuming that you are either broke or not stupid enough to bounce him out of there yourself. Plus, you get punched in the face. You really do deserve that for putting yourself through this and then having the gonads to complain about it. It's nobodies fault but yours, after all. And the fix is easy enough after the fact, so it continuing is also squarely your fault. Best of luck!

I love you, in the most heterosexual way possible. You should reproduce and start a line of smarter generation. Just don't impregnate a dumb bitch (especially not the OP).
11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:28:11 AM EST (GMT-5)
hey people I am asking for advice fully expecting you to think im ridiculous but dont for a second think I think its anyone elses fault ...

I just forgive people to easy and try tooooo hard to see the good in them and end up putting myself in these dumb situations. but not with just anyone just with people I love.
11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:29:16 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:22:09 AM Savannah05 wrote:
my maturity really has nothing to do with it.
Obviously it does, since you're with a loser and think there's something there worth salvaging.
On Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:22:09 AM Savannah05 wrote:
you would think when you date older, 27, there would be some kind of maturity on his on, you know?
Further proving you're immature. Anyone who is older and interested in younger women obviously doesn't have enough maturity for women his own age. Sucker.
11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:30:48 AM EST (GMT-5)
I never thought I would love again.... my boyfriend before this guy passed away and I thought I would never love again... so I guess maybe I feel like obligated to make it work because I might never love again

jeez typing this out makes me feel so ridiculous
11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:31:58 AM EST (GMT-5)
I said "love again" way too many times lol
11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:32:02 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:28:11 AM Savannah05 wrote:
I just forgive people to easy and try tooooo hard to see the good in them and end up putting myself in these dumb situations. but not with just anyone just with people I love.

If people you love are people like him, maybe you shouldn't love. And you sure as hell better not reproduce. If the child doesn't grow up to be a f*ckup, they'll definitely grow up like me and my sister did. If you're dumb enough to repeat the same mistake of letting the wrong people in your life, you're just wasting time and life on this planet breathing.
11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:32:44 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:31:58 AM Savannah05 wrote:
I said "love again" way too many times lol

Posts like this further prove your stupidity.
11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:34:17 AM EST (GMT-5)
I don't feel like I have to use grand grammer in a post forum I am sorry I am just not going to waste my time

it's not that hard but I am like talking to 50 million people and playing WoW at the same time so I am not trying to look all smart for you guys... just trying to get some useful advice is all
11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:36:34 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:34:17 AM Savannah05 wrote:
I don't feel like I have to use grand grammer in a post forum I am sorry I am just not going to waste my time it's not that hard but I am like talking to 50 million people and playing WoW at the same time so I am not trying to look all smart for you guys... just trying to get some useful advice is all

And you play WoW...I was giving you useful advice, if you don't take it, kill yourself. You should kill yourself for playing WoW in the first place. I'm out.
11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:36:55 AM EST (GMT-5)
and hell no when I let this guy knock me up that would not be fair to the kid and I need to be able to take care of myself first before I can think of taking care of an innocent child and that man does not deserve a child..

I grew up without a dad too. I could never do that to another human soul.
11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:38:08 AM EST (GMT-5)
The only useful advice anybody could give you is already known to you, and probably has been for quite some time.

That you won't follow it is the only real problem here. And no advice will fix that.
11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:38:23 AM EST (GMT-5)
well really I am just talking on vent with my sisters friends so playing was kind of exaggerating and antithesis I do appreciate all your advice and I am listening and going to try and heed it.

why are you so upset? relax. I feel bad.
11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:39:30 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:38:08 AM HylianNinja wrote:
The only useful advice anybody could give you is already known to you, and probably has been for quite some time. That you won't follow it is the only real problem here. And no advice will fix that.

you are probably right

but thats the hardest part right? you can know everything of what to do but its the doing thats the hard part. How do I act on this advice?

11 yrs ago, 9 mos ago - Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:40:35 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 8/19/08 - 1:39:30 AM Savannah05 wrote:
How do I act on this advice?

You f*cking DO IT FAGGOT!

Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 43)



This thread is locked (No new posts can be added)

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit