I just need a good conversation start. I`ve known her for 3 years and ever since I`ve been afraid to talk to her! She has several golden qualtiesI talked to... Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
From the Journal of laughmaker44 | mood: Lovestruck

I like this girl...

Prev 1 2 Next (showing 26-40 of 40)

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

13 yrs ago - Tuesday 10/30/07 - 6:20:15 PM EST (GMT-5)
Men fear her for a reason, she's CARAZY!

Pretend you are brad pitt mixed with johny depp and rock her face.

13 yrs ago - Tuesday 10/30/07 - 6:20:32 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 10/30/2007 6:06:31 PM laughmaker44 wrote:
HAHAHAHA I hope your joking cause she has STRONG beliefs

Well this would provide you with ideal opportunity to engage with them.
13 yrs ago - Tuesday 10/30/07 - 6:22:32 PM EST (GMT-5)
"Do you wanna come to my weekly Satan worship circle?"
13 yrs ago - Tuesday 10/30/07 - 6:23:42 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 10/30/2007 6:18:49 PM laughmaker44 wrote:
On 10/30/2007 6:16:11 PM menfearme15 wrote: Just go and talk to her. And Please be yourself. Girls hate it when you try to be someone you're not. Yeah but thats pretty hard for me... We've been going to the same church for many years and I've never had a concrete conversation with her...


Well, just start off with. 'Hi.' That's a good conversation starter. And then you can go in about service, or something that has to do with church, or (if she's in to sports) You can say, 'So, did you see the game?' Ok, maybe that last one will not work with every girl, but you know, start easy. Relaxed. Calm. You know, just chillin with the conversation?

13 yrs ago - Tuesday 10/30/07 - 6:23:55 PM EST (GMT-5)
Nothing says love like cash. Show me a woman who doesn't like cash?
13 yrs ago - Tuesday 10/30/07 - 6:24:57 PM EST (GMT-5)
I've got this pick up line that I'm going to try tonight.

"If we were still in school I'd so carry your books and walk you to class."

You can adjust it accordingly since you're still in school.

13 yrs ago - Tuesday 10/30/07 - 6:25:10 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 10/30/2007 6:20:16 PM HylianNinja wrote:
Men fear her for a reason, she's CARAZY!

Uh, WHAT?

I'm not that crazy. Anymore. I've definitely calmed down alot since 7th grade.

13 yrs ago - Tuesday 10/30/07 - 6:25:27 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 10/30/2007 6:03:50 PM HylianNinja wrote:
Pull her hair, works every time!

Don't put the carriage before the horse?
13 yrs ago - Tuesday 10/30/07 - 6:25:42 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 10/30/2007 6:24:57 PM mellowyellow wrote:
I've got this pick up line that I'm going to try tonight. "If we were still in school I'd so carry your books and walk you to class." You can adjust it accordingly since you're still in school.


I've actually heard that before.

13 yrs ago - Tuesday 10/30/07 - 6:29:32 PM EST (GMT-5)
The pick up line that always works.

"Get in the van".

13 yrs ago - Tuesday 10/30/07 - 6:30:23 PM EST (GMT-5)

13 yrs ago - Tuesday 10/30/07 - 6:32:24 PM EST (GMT-5)
"Are those space pants you're wearing? Because your ass is outta this world!"
13 yrs ago - Tuesday 10/30/07 - 6:33:19 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 10/30/2007 6:25:43 PM menfearme15 wrote:
On 10/30/2007 6:24:57 PM mellowyellow wrote: I've got this pick up line that I'm going to try tonight. "If we were still in school I'd so carry your books and walk you to class." You can adjust it accordingly since you're still in school. I've actually heard that before.

It doesn't work on you because you're still in school though.
You heard "can I carr your books and walk you to class?"
Am I right?
You don't get it.

It's cute and it takes balls to say that to a girl.
Of course I'm not going to say that right of the bat as an ice breaker. I'm going to use it as a compliment.

13 yrs ago - Tuesday 10/30/07 - 6:34:22 PM EST (GMT-5)
Are you tired?

Because I saw you running from me earlier and that really pissed me off, NOW GET IN THE GODDAMNED VAN!

13 yrs ago - Tuesday 10/30/07 - 6:38:17 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 10/30/2007 6:33:19 PM mellowyellow wrote:
On 10/30/2007 6:25:43 PM menfearme15 wrote: On 10/30/2007 6:24:57 PM mellowyellow wrote: I've got this pick up line that I'm going to try tonight. "If we were still in school I'd so carry your books and walk you to class." You can adjust it accordingly since you're still in school. I've actually heard that before. It doesn't work on you because you're still in school though. You heard "can I carr your books and walk you to class?" Am I right? You don't get it. It's cute and it takes balls to say that to a girl. Of course I'm not going to say that right of the bat as an ice breaker. I'm going to use it as a compliment.


An odd compliment, I would have to say. But that's just me!


Prev 1 2 Next (showing 26-40 of 40)



This thread is locked (No new posts can be added)

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit