Next week the Indianapolis Colts [image] will be hosting the New England Patriots [image] Both teams are undefeated... Who will win? Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
From the Journal of laughmaker44 | mood: Good

Who will win? Colts or Patriots

Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 28)

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 10/28/07 - 9:21:21 PM EST (GMT-5)
Next week the Indianapolis Colts

will be hosting the New England Patriots

Both teams are undefeated...
Who will win?
12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 10/28/07 - 9:21:56 PM EST (GMT-5)
Jesus.

He always wins...

12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 10/28/07 - 9:22:58 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 10/28/2007 9:21:57 PM michael_ wrote:
Jesus. He always wins...

Not from what I know...

12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 10/28/07 - 9:23:00 PM EST (GMT-5)
I don't follow Football, but I'm going to say the Patriots just because if they don't, everyone in town will be grumpy the next day.
12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 10/28/07 - 9:24:19 PM EST (GMT-5)
Oh and I haven't seen the Colts play yet besides bits and pieces but the Patriots just killed the Redskins() so i'm going to bet on them.
12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 10/28/07 - 9:25:07 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 10/28/2007 9:22:59 PM destiny273 wrote:
On 10/28/2007 9:21:57 PM michael_ wrote: Jesus. He always wins... Not from what I know...

Tell me.

<--- loves gossiping about Jesus.

12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 10/28/07 - 9:27:08 PM EST (GMT-5)
The Colts are surely gonna win...
Here are the facts:
They are the defending Super Bowl Champs
They have home-field advantage
They play better teams

but anything could happen!

12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 10/28/07 - 9:28:34 PM EST (GMT-5)
Patriots all the way!
12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 10/28/07 - 9:30:02 PM EST (GMT-5)
Pats. They're undefeated and have pretty much killed every single team.
12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 10/28/07 - 9:34:46 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 10/28/2007 9:30:03 PM racmoron wrote:
Pats. They're undefeated and have pretty much killed every single team.

So? that goes for the Colts as well
12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 10/28/07 - 9:36:10 PM EST (GMT-5)
Based on New England's luck lately I'm gonna say the Patriots.
12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 10/28/07 - 9:48:27 PM EST (GMT-5)
Patriots because they are undefeated and completely dominate every other team. The better question is Patriots or Steelers?
12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 10/28/07 - 9:54:07 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 10/28/2007 9:48:27 PM BigBoy69 wrote:
Patriots because they are undefeated and completely dominate every other team. The better question is Patriots or Steelers?

I think that they are so evenly matched that their heads would explode
12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 10/28/07 - 9:55:35 PM EST (GMT-5)
I hope its the Colts.
I f*cking hate the Pats.
Not good for a kid planning on moving to Maine
12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 10/28/07 - 9:56:07 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 10/28/2007 9:48:27 PM BigBoy69 wrote:
Patriots because they are undefeated and completely dominate every other team. The better question is Patriots or Steelers?

I think the Patriots are doing a little better. They can take the Steelers.

12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 10/28/07 - 9:58:00 PM EST (GMT-5)
People. The colts are undefeated too.

So you're reasoning that the pats are going to win by saying "they're undefeated" is irrelevant.

12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 10/28/07 - 9:58:41 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 10/28/2007 9:55:36 PM meffisto wrote:
I hope its the Colts. I f*cking hate the Pats. Not good for a kid planning on moving to Maine

As long as you aren't near Mass, you should be fine.

Just don't go near Mass with that attitude.

12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 10/28/07 - 9:59:00 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 10/28/2007 9:55:36 PM meffisto wrote:
I hope its the Colts. I f*cking hate the Pats. Not good for a kid planning on moving to Maine

Good luck surviving

On 10/28/2007 9:58:00 PM Chief_13 wrote:
People. The colts are undefeated too. So you're reasoning that the pats are going to win by saying "they're undefeated" is irrelevant.

Perhaps THEIR heads will explode then.

12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Sunday 10/28/07 - 10:00:19 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 10/28/2007 9:58:00 PM Chief_13 wrote:
People. The colts are undefeated too. So you're reasoning that the pats are going to win by saying "they're undefeated" is irrelevant.

I noticed that, they must not be reading the whole thread.

I'm merely staying my opinion, I actually prefer the Colts, but the Patriots are doing better in my opinion.

12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Monday 10/29/07 - 6:59:49 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 10/28/2007 10:00:19 PM destiny273 wrote:
I noticed that, they must not be reading the whole thread. I'm merely staying my opinion, I actually prefer the Colts, but the Patriots are doing better in my opinion.

How can you say that.. Sure the Patriots are scoring higher than the Colts,but who are they playing?
Buffalo
@Cincinati
@ NYJets
@Miami
And who are the Colts beating?
@ Jacksonville
@ Houstan
@Carolina
Tampa Bay


12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Monday 10/29/07 - 7:01:38 PM EST (GMT-5)
Way to bump. Yeah, they aren't up against many good teams I do admit. It could go either way I suppose.
12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Monday 10/29/07 - 7:05:17 PM EST (GMT-5)
i don't care who wins.
12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Monday 10/29/07 - 7:07:09 PM EST (GMT-5)
how about:
Peyton Manning
or
Tom Brady
12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Monday 10/29/07 - 7:16:53 PM EST (GMT-5)
They both lose for playing whatever sport they are playing.
12 yrs ago, 11 mos ago - Monday 10/29/07 - 7:17:44 PM EST (GMT-5)
Cryndigo will win. No doubt.

Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 28)



This thread is locked (No new posts can be added)

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit