Quick rant. A apologise now. At the pub last night, one of my friends was very drunk and acting really strange. He was constantly arguing with his girlfriend, and saying... Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
From the Journal of 4evame | mood: Enraged

A Man Hitting A Woman. That`s Just Not On

Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next (showing 126-150 of 153)

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:08:36 PM EST (GMT-5)
Essex is an independent state.
Gloucester, Leeds, Canterbury and Stratford are all England.
Bristol is Scotland.
6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:11:39 PM EST (GMT-5)
STOP ALIENATING MY CITY.

lol.

6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:12:33 PM EST (GMT-5)
Damn you confusing British/UK/English/Welsh/Scottish people. Just pick a name for your country, will you?
6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:13:58 PM EST (GMT-5)
*thinks of more names*...alright...alright...how about:

Worcestershire, Wessex, Liverpool, Blackpool, and Dover?

....don't worry, I ran out of names

6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:14:28 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 7/20/2007 9:12:33 PM GreyHaven wrote:
Damn you confusing British/UK/English/Welsh/Scottish people. Just pick a name for your country, will you?

No!
The United Kingdom of Great Britain of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland collectively says:
BITE ME GREYHAVEN!
6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:14:49 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 7/20/2007 9:12:33 PM GreyHaven wrote:
Damn you confusing British/UK/English/Welsh/Scottish people. Just pick a name for your country, will you?

Hey, shut up, we're living on their contracted land, you know.

6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:14:51 PM EST (GMT-5)
Britain isn't a country. It is the name given to the island inhabited by the English, Scottish and Welsh, and also covers the surrounding smaller islands.
6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:15:26 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 7/20/2007 9:14:49 PM spookyj wrote:
Hey, shut up, we're living on their contracted land, you know.

We won that land!

And ffs, call it soccer already.

6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:16:03 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 7/20/2007 9:13:59 PM spookyj wrote:
*thinks of more names*...alright...alright...how about: Worcestershire, Wessex, Liverpool, Blackpool, and Dover? ....don't worry, I ran out of names

Ok Wessex no longer exists seriously. You need to read up on your UK places, Spooky.
What about Liesestershire?
6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:17:25 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 7/20/2007 9:14:29 PM stevesloth wrote:
No! The United Kingdom of Great Britain of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland collectively says: BITE ME GREYHAVEN!

But seriously, I can't keep track of all your little nation states or whatever they are and I have to risk insulting someone if I get it wrong.

6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:18:17 PM EST (GMT-5)
Like I say, steve, I need a complete overhaul.

I used to be part of the British Good Ol' Boys club (IE: Canada)

Well...anyway, discard Wessex...what about the other names that I said...and let's add Liesestershire to the mix, too.

6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:20:19 PM EST (GMT-5)
I am too cruel.
I love how Americans pronounce Leicestershire 'Lie-sester-shire'. It makes me giggle.
It's LESTERSHIRE, dammit!
6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:20:45 PM EST (GMT-5)
Oooof....Grey...stop while you're ahead.
6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:21:05 PM EST (GMT-5)
Note to Americans: When you put "shire" on the end of everything, you are no longer talking about a city, you are talking about a county.
6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:21:45 PM EST (GMT-5)
I'm going by what you spell, steve. Don't make me take out my Tuktuyuktuk on you.
6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:22:46 PM EST (GMT-5)
Shire = county....check!
6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:23:21 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 7/20/2007 9:17:26 PM GreyHaven wrote:
On 7/20/2007 9:14:29 PM stevesloth wrote: No! The United Kingdom of Great Britain of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland collectively says: BITE ME GREYHAVEN! But seriously, I can't keep track of all your little nation states or whatever they are and I have to risk insulting someone if I get it wrong.

Just don't call a Scottish or Welsh person 'English'. They hate that. But that's because they are miserable.
6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:24:30 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 7/20/2007 9:21:45 PM spookyj wrote:
I'm going by what you spell, steve. Don't make me take out my Tuktuyuktuk on you.

Your what? I don't speak Inuit, sorry.
6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:29:37 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 7/20/2007 9:24:31 PM stevesloth wrote:
On 7/20/2007 9:21:45 PM spookyj wrote: I'm going by what you spell, steve. Don't make me take out my Tuktuyuktuk on you.

Your what? I don't speak Inuit, sorry.

It's also the name of a northern Canadian town. Now, you wouldn't happen to have a Dildo in the UK, would you?

And yes, I am expecting an extremely sarcastic response.

6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:35:33 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 7/20/2007 9:29:38 PM spookyj wrote:
On 7/20/2007 9:24:31 PM stevesloth wrote: On 7/20/2007 9:21:45 PM spookyj wrote: I'm going by what you spell, steve. Don't make me take out my Tuktuyuktuk on you. Your what? I don't speak Inuit, sorry. It's also the name of a northern Canadian town. Now, you wouldn't happen to have a Dildo in the UK, would you? And yes, I am expecting an extremely sarcastic response.

I found a Dildo in Newfoundland, Canada and a Dildo in Chad in Africa. No UK dildo unfortunately.
We do have a Brown Willy though.
6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:38:00 PM EST (GMT-5)
I'm amused that down south there is a Flushing and a Looe.
6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:39:32 PM EST (GMT-5)
I'm just as amused that there's a town here in South Carolina named "Round O".
6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:40:34 PM EST (GMT-5)
Oh, and north of Bristol, there is a small village called Catbrain.
6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:42:09 PM EST (GMT-5)
I think some Newfoundlanders had a lack of imagination...there's three "Black Duck Cove"s.
6 yrs ago, 8 mos ago - Friday 7/20/07 - 9:42:48 PM EST (GMT-5)
How did Liverpool get missed in this list of weird names?

Really, a pool of livers...


Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next (showing 126-150 of 153)



This thread is locked (No new posts can be added)

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit