Oh dear......oh dear oh dear..... Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
From the Journal of Alex_tkd | mood: Good

Wow

Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 31)

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:15:12 PM EST (GMT-5)
Oh dear......oh dear oh dear.....
14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:15:37 PM EST (GMT-5)
Would you like to explain?
14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:15:42 PM EST (GMT-5)
Umm...Okay.
14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:16:13 PM EST (GMT-5)
there are deer in my backyard.
they eat our garden.
14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:16:24 PM EST (GMT-5)
Oh deary dear dear!!!!
14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:16:28 PM EST (GMT-5)
thanks for that
14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:16:34 PM EST (GMT-5)
Oh noes.. you can't use such language!

It's not permitted.

14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:16:41 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/28/2006 8:16:13 PM hellonicole wrote:
there are deer in my backyard. they eat our garden.

Well would you rather have them eat you!?

14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:16:54 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/28/2006 8:16:13 PM hellonicole wrote:
there are deer in my backyard. they eat our garden.

I've never seen a deer. O wait...I'm lying, I saw one on the highway once.
14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:17:10 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/28/2006 8:16:41 PM timidskibs wrote:
Well would you rather have them eat you!?

not me,
my brother.
14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:17:35 PM EST (GMT-5)
Oh dear indeed, where is this going?
14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:17:50 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/28/2006 8:16:54 PM oxymoron1992 wrote:
On 8/28/2006 8:16:13 PM hellonicole wrote: there are deer in my backyard. they eat our garden. I've never seen a deer. O wait...I'm lying, I saw one on the highway once.

What? You've seen a deer once? And only once?

14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:19:00 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/28/2006 8:17:50 PM timidskibs wrote:
On 8/28/2006 8:16:54 PM oxymoron1992 wrote: On 8/28/2006 8:16:13 PM hellonicole wrote: there are deer in my backyard. they eat our garden. I've never seen a deer. O wait...I'm lying, I saw one on the highway once. What? You've seen a deer once? And only once?

Yup. My sister has them by her college and the first time she saw one she told me she almost sh*t her pants.
14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:20:07 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/28/2006 8:15:38 PM timidskibs wrote:
Would you like to explain?

perhaps he just realized how ugly that chick in his avy is

14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:20:33 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/28/2006 8:19:00 PM oxymoron1992 wrote:
On 8/28/2006 8:17:50 PM timidskibs wrote: On 8/28/2006 8:16:54 PM oxymoron1992 wrote: On 8/28/2006 8:16:13 PM hellonicole wrote: there are deer in my backyard. they eat our garden. I've never seen a deer. O wait...I'm lying, I saw one on the highway once. What? You've seen a deer once? And only once? Yup. My sister has them by her college and the first time she saw one she told me she almost sh*t her pants.

What!?! Where do you live? I see at least one a day where I'm at. Gosh...oh, and I demand that you check out the journal I made earlier. I posted pics.

14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:21:06 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/28/2006 8:20:07 PM NamelessHere wrote:
On 8/28/2006 8:15:38 PM timidskibs wrote: Would you like to explain? perhaps he just realized how ugly that chick in his avy is

Meh, it's probably just the face she's making. But that was rather funny...

14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:21:11 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/28/2006 8:20:07 PM NamelessHere wrote:
On 8/28/2006 8:15:38 PM timidskibs wrote: Would you like to explain? perhaps he just realized how ugly that chick in his avy is

haha
14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:21:45 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/28/2006 8:20:34 PM timidskibs wrote:
On 8/28/2006 8:19:00 PM oxymoron1992 wrote: On 8/28/2006 8:17:50 PM timidskibs wrote: On 8/28/2006 8:16:54 PM oxymoron1992 wrote: On 8/28/2006 8:16:13 PM hellonicole wrote: there are deer in my backyard. they eat our garden. I've never seen a deer. O wait...I'm lying, I saw one on the highway once. What? You've seen a deer once? And only once? Yup. My sister has them by her college and the first time she saw one she told me she almost sh*t her pants. What!?! Where do you live? I see at least one a day where I'm at. Gosh...oh, and I demand that you check out the journal I made earlier. I posted pics.

I don't live in the country. What do you expect!? Deer pracing aroung the middle of a busy street?
14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:22:30 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/28/2006 8:21:07 PM timidskibs wrote:
it's probably just the face she's making.

nah, i don't think so. i mean just look at the shape of her head.

14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:22:50 PM EST (GMT-5)
There are deer in the city, too! I've seen them. Not as many, of course, but I can't believe you've only seen one before.
14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:23:03 PM EST (GMT-5)
I dont live in the 'country' but we have dear alot alot alot.
and they do prance in teh busy street!
14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:23:13 PM EST (GMT-5)
I think the chick in the avy is rather disgusted with the guy.
14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:23:57 PM EST (GMT-5)
in NH, deer pretty much run the show. you can't sneeze without one popping up to b*tch slap you
14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:24:29 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/28/2006 8:22:50 PM timidskibs wrote:
There are deer in the city, too! I've seen them. Not as many, of course, but I can't believe you've only seen one before.

What!? Where!? Like all around stores and buildings and stuff.
14 yrs ago, 1 mos ago - Monday 8/28/06 - 8:25:24 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/28/2006 8:23:58 PM NamelessHere wrote:
in NH, deer pretty much run the show. you can't sneeze without one popping up to b*tch slap you

that is basically the same here.
i looked out my window about an hour ago,
if that,
and we had 10 in the backyard.

Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 31)



This thread is locked (No new posts can be added)

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit