Yay for the weekend! Mine`s been great so far. I`ve caught up on lots of needed sleep, gotten in plenty of youthink (so hopefully I can do less of it... Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
From the Journal of spoonerism | mood: Happy

Feed your head.

Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 27)

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:07:30 AM EST (GMT-5)
Yay for the weekend! Mine's been great so far. I've caught up on lots of needed sleep, gotten in plenty of youthink (so hopefully I can do less of it at work this week ), and went to see Talladega Nights tonight. Believe me, it truly is a ballad of one man's life. I'd planned on going to the beach today, and couldn't due to a storm front coming through, but it worked out for the best, since there was the much needed aforementioned sleep. Tomorrow night I'm going to a new concept in bar evolution, Trivioke. A combination of trivia and karaoke. I expect it will be pretty awesome, and I've called in my expert-trivia-buddy to be on our team. Any suggestions for quality trivioke team names?
8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:07:37 AM EST (GMT-5)
Finally, a pop quiz:

The number on each gear is the number of teeth it has. If you turn any one of the gears, the others also turn. The middle gear turns in the opposite direction of the other two gears.

The gears are now in their starting position. If you start turning them and continue to turn them, eventually all three will end up at their starting positions.

How many complete turns will each gear make in order to have all three back in their starting positions?

8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:11:22 AM EST (GMT-5)
Gear(25 teeth): 9
Gear( 9 teeth): 25
Gear(15 teeth): 15

Right?

8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:13:34 AM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/6/2006 12:11:23 AM blindmanpb wrote:
Gear(25 teeth): 9 Gear( 9 teeth): 25 Gear(15 teeth): 15 Right?

*applauds*

(You can ask a question if you feel like. Or just take a gold star for the day.)

8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:13:45 AM EST (GMT-5)
*blankly stares*
...
*leaves*
8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:16:25 AM EST (GMT-5)
How was Talladega Nights anyway? I've heard it was good...but only from people who liked Anchorman. I didn't find Anchorman to be especially funny.

As for a question...what kind of dog can jump higher than a 2 story house?

8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:24:55 AM EST (GMT-5)
All dogs can. A house cant jump...
8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:27:13 AM EST (GMT-5)
I liked Anchorman. I thought this was better. I really enjoyed the redneck humor, because it was better than your average "blue collar comedy tour".

As for the question...all kinds, houses can't jump!

8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:27:23 AM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/6/2006 12:24:55 AM mitchzilla wrote:
All dogs can. A house cant jump...

What about dogs with no legs?
8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:28:29 AM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/6/2006 12:27:23 AM NSFW wrote:
On 8/6/2006 12:24:55 AM mitchzilla wrote: All dogs can. A house cant jump... What about dogs with no legs?

I think you just blew my mind.
8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:28:59 AM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/6/2006 12:27:23 AM NSFW wrote:
On 8/6/2006 12:24:55 AM mitchzilla wrote: All dogs can. A house cant jump... What about dogs with no legs?

Ever seen the oblongs?
8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:29:21 AM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/6/2006 12:28:29 AM spoonerism wrote:
On 8/6/2006 12:27:23 AM NSFW wrote: On 8/6/2006 12:24:55 AM mitchzilla wrote: All dogs can. A house cant jump... What about dogs with no legs? I think you just blew my mind.

Hey now, I don't do that for free.
8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:32:03 AM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/6/2006 12:29:00 AM mitchzilla wrote:
On 8/6/2006 12:27:23 AM NSFW wrote: On 8/6/2006 12:24:55 AM mitchzilla wrote: All dogs can. A house cant jump... What about dogs with no legs? Ever seen the oblongs?

Yes! I loved that show.
8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:32:51 AM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/6/2006 12:29:21 AM NSFW wrote:
On 8/6/2006 12:28:29 AM spoonerism wrote: On 8/6/2006 12:27:23 AM NSFW wrote: On 8/6/2006 12:24:55 AM mitchzilla wrote: All dogs can. A house cant jump... What about dogs with no legs? I think you just blew my mind. Hey now, I don't do that for free.

Oh. Then in that case you didn't.

8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:33:35 AM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/6/2006 12:32:04 AM NSFW wrote:
On 8/6/2006 12:29:00 AM mitchzilla wrote: On 8/6/2006 12:27:23 AM NSFW wrote: On 8/6/2006 12:24:55 AM mitchzilla wrote: All dogs can. A house cant jump... What about dogs with no legs? Ever seen the oblongs? Yes! I loved that show.

That's how.
8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:45:22 AM EST (GMT-5)
You are walking through a field, and you find something to eat. It doesn't have bones, and it doesn't have meat. You pick it up and put it into your pocket. You take it home and put it on a shelf, but 3 day's later it walks away. What is it?
8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:49:00 AM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/6/2006 12:45:23 AM mitchzilla wrote:
You are walking through a field, and you find something to eat. It doesn't have bones, and it doesn't have meat. You pick it up and put it into your pocket. You take it home and put it on a shelf, but 3 day's later it walks away. What is it?

Oh, I give up.

8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:50:09 AM EST (GMT-5)
An egg!!!
There are 20 people in an empty, square room. Each person has full sight of the entire room and everyone in it without turning his head or body, or moving in any way (other than the eyes). Where can you place an apple so that all but one person can see it?
8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:51:14 AM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/6/2006 12:50:09 AM mitchzilla wrote:
An egg!!! There are 20 people in an empty, square room. Each person has full sight of the entire room and everyone in it without turning his head or body, or moving in any way (other than the eyes). Where can you place an apple so that all but one person can see it?

On his head

8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:51:56 AM EST (GMT-5)
correct. Your turn.
8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:53:01 AM EST (GMT-5)
What do you call something with two banks but no money?
8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:53:21 AM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/6/2006 12:53:02 AM blindmanpb wrote:
What do you call something with two banks but no money?

a river!
8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:55:07 AM EST (GMT-5)
Of course!
8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 12:59:27 AM EST (GMT-5)
What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
8 yrs ago - Sunday 8/6/06 - 1:00:42 AM EST (GMT-5)
charcoal.

Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 27)



This thread is locked (No new posts can be added)

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit