I can`t believe it`s only Wednesday. This week is DRAGGING on and on and on. I honestly feel like it should be the weekend already. :-/ Life is the same... Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
From the Journal of spoonerism | mood: Good

Fly me to the moon...

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

10 yrs ago - Wednesday 8/2/06 - 2:24:39 PM EST (GMT-5)
I can't believe it's only Wednesday. This week is DRAGGING on and on and on. I honestly feel like it should be the weekend already. Life is the same as always. Work sucks bigtime. I think it sucks MOST because there is nobody else here who does what I do, so there's nobody to complain about the suckiness with. I try complaining to my family and friends, but they just don't understand. I'm pretty excited about my night's plans. If I don't go to karaoke (which has become a weekly excursion these days), I am going to develop my life's soundtrack. It's going to be super-fab (don't even act like it won't). I'm also excited about my weekend plans. I've decided to take my brother on a surprise trip to the beach on Saturday, since school is about to start back and that sucks bigtime (for him). Well, it may not be a surprise now, if he's reading this, but I doubt that. He hardly ever comes into journals.
10 yrs ago - Wednesday 8/2/06 - 2:24:45 PM EST (GMT-5)

In other news, I'm in a really weird place in my life right now. Everything about my life I'm either REALLY happy with or REALLY dissatisfied with. There is no gray area at the moment. I kind of miss the gray area. I mean, the happiness is obviously great, but the dissatisfaction can kiss my ass.

But enough about me. How's life? Any ideas on a good starting place to begin the life soundtrack?

10 yrs ago - Wednesday 8/2/06 - 2:25:32 PM EST (GMT-5)
And let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars
10 yrs ago - Wednesday 8/2/06 - 2:26:46 PM EST (GMT-5)
I once acted in a play with this title

I'm exhausted.

I want it to be friday too

Let's pretend that it is.

10 yrs ago - Wednesday 8/2/06 - 2:28:05 PM EST (GMT-5)
I have tomorrow off
And you need to get wasted tonight so you can actually get up and sing and make an ass out of yourself like everyone else does
10 yrs ago - Wednesday 8/2/06 - 2:31:11 PM EST (GMT-5)
This week is flying by for me. But that's probably because I'm goofing off more than I should.
10 yrs ago - Wednesday 8/2/06 - 2:33:38 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/2/2006 2:26:46 PM Rolez wrote:
I want it to be friday too Let's pretend that it is.

Done. Happy Friday!!!

On 8/2/2006 2:28:05 PM skeener wrote:
I have tomorrow off And you need to get wasted tonight so you can actually get up and sing and make an ass out of yourself like everyone else does

If I go tonight, I won't be able to get wasted I've been a few minutes late for work all week, and haven't gotten enough sleep all week really. But...maybe I'll make a fool out of myself anyway. I've REALLY been wanting to perform "When I Think About You, I Touch Myself"

10 yrs ago - Wednesday 8/2/06 - 2:40:21 PM EST (GMT-5)
My latest karaoke adventure was Purple Rain by Prince.. now that was hard.
10 yrs ago - Wednesday 8/2/06 - 2:42:01 PM EST (GMT-5)
Come on, people. I took the time out of my ever-so-busy workday to write a journal, and only 4 of you can comment on it? Pssht.

On 8/2/2006 2:25:33 PM davew wrote:
And let me play among the stars Let me see what spring is like On Jupiter and Mars

That song is totally going into my life soundtrack

On 8/2/2006 2:31:12 PM thh wrote:
This week is flying by for me. But that's probably because I'm goofing off more than I should.

Goofing off is all that gets me by day-to-day. Apparently I'm losing the internet at some indefinite time in the future, and when that day comes, I may just have to quit.

10 yrs ago - Wednesday 8/2/06 - 2:46:53 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/2/2006 2:42:01 PM spoonerism wrote:
Come on, people. I took the time out of my ever-so-busy workday to write a journal, and only 4 of you can comment on it? Pssht.
I guess thats a hint on who all likes you
10 yrs ago - Wednesday 8/2/06 - 2:49:03 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/2/2006 2:46:53 PM skeener wrote:
On 8/2/2006 2:42:01 PM spoonerism wrote: Come on, people. I took the time out of my ever-so-busy workday to write a journal, and only 4 of you can comment on it? Pssht. I guess thats a hint on who all likes you

See what I mean? Everything is either great or sucky. Apparently, my youthinking is part of the sucky segment of life.

10 yrs ago - Wednesday 8/2/06 - 2:52:02 PM EST (GMT-5)
Awwwww. Spoony I am just kidding.
10 yrs ago - Wednesday 8/2/06 - 3:33:30 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/2/2006 2:52:03 PM skeener wrote:
Awwwww. Spoony I am just kidding.

I know. I wasn't being serious. Well, at least not FULLY serious at any rate. I just felt like having a pity party.

Let the sympathy rain down from the sky!

Go on...

10 yrs ago - Wednesday 8/2/06 - 3:46:13 PM EST (GMT-5)
On 8/2/2006 3:33:30 PM spoonerism wrote:
I know. I wasn't being serious. Well, at least not FULLY serious at any rate. I just felt like having a pity party. Let the sympathy rain down from the sky! Go on...
Well I think you only get pitty from me.. but I think its dead.



This thread is locked (No new posts can be added)

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit