I thought I’d make a separate thread about this to continue from the documentaries thread.          I just saw part one.  It’s pretty disturbing.   Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
Finding Neverland

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

5 months ago - Monday 3/18/19 - 11:44:13 AM EST (GMT-5)
I thought I’d make a separate thread about this to continue from the documentaries thread.

I just saw part one. It’s pretty disturbing.
5 months ago - Monday 3/18/19 - 12:28:49 PM EST (GMT-5)
after watching it, I’ve cleared up any thoughts that ask “why did the parents allow this?”

it makes it very hard to say that they’re doing this only for money when they could have done that back when he was alive, but instead defended him.

The things they say they did together were very believable. The way they described their feelings about MJ and the relationship they had together was very believable.

The cognitive dissonance is apparent with the die hard fans. I am not sure how you can watch these two men discuss their childhood like they did and think they’re lying. MJ was really weird and 100% used children.
5 months ago - Monday 3/18/19 - 1:27:06 PM EST (GMT-5)
Oops, this thread should’ve been called Leaving Neverland
5 months ago - Monday 3/18/19 - 1:29:40 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Monday 3/18/19 - 12:28:49 PM petitefleur wrote:
The cognitive dissonance is apparent with the die hard fans. I am not sure how you can watch these two men discuss their childhood like they did and think they’re lying

I’m sure some die hard fans aren’t even going to watch. They’d rather assume it’s all a lie.
5 months ago - Monday 3/18/19 - 1:31:20 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Monday 3/18/19 - 1:27:06 PM Noldor wrote:
Oops, this thread should’ve been called Leaving Neverland


I've made this same mistake at least half a dozen times when starting to say something about this doc!
5 months ago - Monday 3/18/19 - 1:32:29 PM EST (GMT-5)
The parents were starstruck and just ignored all the red flags or were blind to them.
5 months ago - Monday 3/18/19 - 1:40:41 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Monday 3/18/19 - 1:27:06 PM Noldor wrote:
Oops, this thread should’ve been called Leaving Neverland
On Monday 3/18/19 - 1:31:20 PM birdsong4j wrote:
I've made this same mistake at least half a dozen times when starting to say something about this doc!

Is there any way to change a thread title besides deleting the thread?
5 months ago - Monday 3/18/19 - 1:42:33 PM EST (GMT-5)
i didn’t even notice the title. I’m the only one that responded to the doc, I don’t mind if you wanted to repost. But I think everyone can figure it out
5 months ago - Monday 3/18/19 - 1:44:45 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Monday 3/18/19 - 1:27:06 PM Noldor wrote:
Oops, this thread should’ve been called Leaving Neverland
On Monday 3/18/19 - 1:31:20 PM birdsong4j wrote:
I've made this same mistake at least half a dozen times when starting to say something about this doc!
On Monday 3/18/19 - 1:40:41 PM Noldor wrote:
Is there any way to change a thread title besides deleting the thread?


Nope.
5 months ago - Monday 3/18/19 - 1:58:06 PM EST (GMT-5)
I was all, whaaat are we talking about the Broadway musical??

I mean. I figured it was the doc. But i had hope



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit