It`s a lovely song, Harry. I also really enjoy Watermelon Sugar. Anyway, this week has been good, much better than last week. The cat is getting old, has arthritis and... Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
From the Journal of Rag_Doll_ | mood: Good

Strawberry lipstick state of mind

Prev 1 2 3 Next (showing 1-25 of 66)

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

12 days ago - Friday 9/11/20 - 6:44:24 PM EST (GMT-5)
It's a lovely song, Harry. I also really enjoy Watermelon Sugar.

Anyway, this week has been good, much better than last week. The cat is getting old, has arthritis and a UTI, but we're getting her straightened out, much to my wallet's chagrin. cuck bought her some cat stairs and a heating pad to help her out, plus a couple of new dishes. She gets more wet food know and is *quite* happy about that.

I've spent most of the day changing the address on business licenses. I'm now the #1 business license bitch for this state. Where's my f*cking crown, boss.

Work is so much better when I'm busier. Bring it on. I volunteered to manage all the business licenses. Long story, but the other office in our state has zero admin peeps now and my coworker and I handle their sh*t now. I'm cool with it. Get to work with the guy with a NZ accent more.

12 days ago - Friday 9/11/20 - 6:45:15 PM EST (GMT-5)
We're visiting the in-laws for breakfast on their patio in the morning and haven't seen them in forever, so that's good.

We are getting wildfire smoke now, which is... interesting.
12 days ago - Friday 9/11/20 - 6:46:25 PM EST (GMT-5)
*now

I hate it when I do that typo.
12 days ago - Friday 9/11/20 - 6:51:43 PM EST (GMT-5)
Also discovered that she's a Sith Lord.

12 days ago - Friday 9/11/20 - 9:17:05 PM EST (GMT-5)
She is such a lucky kitty to have good parents.

I like "Adore You" and my husband and daughter like the video. My daughter shouts "Fish!".
12 days ago - Friday 9/11/20 - 9:36:09 PM EST (GMT-5)
Thanks!

I haven't even seen the video yet, tbh, I've just heard it on the radio.
12 days ago - Friday 9/11/20 - 9:49:05 PM EST (GMT-5)
Hehe, nice sith kitty pic
12 days ago - Friday 9/11/20 - 11:16:14 PM EST (GMT-5)
Aww, kitty. Hope she feels better soon.
12 days ago - Saturday 9/12/20 - 12:01:34 AM EST (GMT-5)
Aww, cat.
How old is she?
12 days ago - Saturday 9/12/20 - 12:07:04 AM EST (GMT-5)
She's 14.
12 days ago - Saturday 9/12/20 - 4:30:29 AM EST (GMT-5)
That is the coolest kitty toy I have ever seen. Good on her for stealing it.

Poor thing. I'm glad you guys are trying to help her as much as possible.
My aunt's cats have died recently, she had 3. The eldest was 17 and passed of old age not long ago. The second had a heart murmur, she was a 2 year old Persian, they spent around £2000 on medication before she passed. And now the last one, the baby of the bunch, has stomach cancer. They're going to decide whether they should do chemo on Monday.
11 days ago - Saturday 9/12/20 - 1:53:40 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 9/11/20 - 6:51:43 PM Rag_Doll_ wrote:
Also discovered that she's a Sith Lord. [image]


So there's now a Star Wars game pack for The Sims 4. Related, yet unrelated. But you were the first person I thought of when I saw it (and bought it).
11 days ago - Saturday 9/12/20 - 3:12:19 PM EST (GMT-5)
i love in watermelon sugar
11 days ago - Saturday 9/12/20 - 4:13:33 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Saturday 9/12/20 - 4:30:29 AM Puller wrote:
That is the coolest kitty toy I have ever seen. Good on her for stealing it. Poor thing. I'm glad you guys are trying to help her as much as possible. My aunt's cats have died recently, she had 3. The eldest was 17 and passed of old age not long ago. The second had a heart murmur, she was a 2 year old Persian, they spent around £2000 on medication before she passed. And now the last one, the baby of the bunch, has stomach cancer. They're going to decide whether they should do chemo on Monday.


I'm sorry to hear they've had such bad luck with their kitties recently.
11 days ago - Saturday 9/12/20 - 4:15:55 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 9/11/20 - 6:51:43 PM Rag_Doll_ wrote:
Also discovered that she's a Sith Lord. [image]
On Saturday 9/12/20 - 1:53:40 PM doligurl wrote:
So there's now a Star Wars game pack for The Sims 4. Related, yet unrelated. But you were the first person I thought of when I saw it (and bought it).


I am so close to buying Sims for that! I mean...

11 days ago - Saturday 9/12/20 - 4:16:33 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Saturday 9/12/20 - 3:12:19 PM skyfish wrote:
i love in watermelon sugar


11 days ago - Saturday 9/12/20 - 4:24:29 PM EST (GMT-5)
Oh yeah, I had an architect e mail me yesterday and call me *5 minutes later* to ask if I'd gotten his e mail. I was filling out a form, so I hadn't seen it yet, DERP. Anyway, we don't do the work he was asking about anymore, but why didn't he just call if he was gonna do it anyway if I didn't respond *immediately* to his e mail?
11 days ago - Saturday 9/12/20 - 7:00:07 PM EST (GMT-5)
Was he a boomer? Boomer architects are the worst of the worst.
11 days ago - Saturday 9/12/20 - 9:04:49 PM EST (GMT-5)
Maybe.
11 days ago - Saturday 9/12/20 - 10:33:33 PM EST (GMT-5)
I have a guy at work that always calls me as he sends an email- - I usually get the call before the email shows up in my inbox.
11 days ago - Saturday 9/12/20 - 10:39:39 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 9/11/20 - 6:51:43 PM Rag_Doll_ wrote:
Also discovered that she's a Sith Lord. [image]
On Saturday 9/12/20 - 1:53:40 PM doligurl wrote:
So there's now a Star Wars game pack for The Sims 4. Related, yet unrelated. But you were the first person I thought of when I saw it (and bought it).
On Saturday 9/12/20 - 4:15:55 PM Rag_Doll_ wrote:
I am so close to buying Sims for that! I mean... [image]


I played it today. Well worth the $20.
11 days ago - Saturday 9/12/20 - 10:59:55 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Saturday 9/12/20 - 10:33:33 PM CowDung wrote:
I have a guy at work that always calls me as he sends an email- - I usually get the call before the email shows up in my inbox.

That boomer at my office will forward me something and then saunter all the way down to my office to talk to me about it.
11 days ago - Saturday 9/12/20 - 11:15:56 PM EST (GMT-5)
The guy at my work would be the kind to do that, but he's in Canadia...
10 days ago - Sunday 9/13/20 - 5:40:13 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 9/11/20 - 6:51:43 PM Rag_Doll_ wrote:
Also discovered that she's a Sith Lord. [image]
On Saturday 9/12/20 - 1:53:40 PM doligurl wrote:
So there's now a Star Wars game pack for The Sims 4. Related, yet unrelated. But you were the first person I thought of when I saw it (and bought it).
On Saturday 9/12/20 - 4:15:55 PM Rag_Doll_ wrote:
I am so close to buying Sims for that! I mean... [image]
On Saturday 9/12/20 - 10:39:39 PM doligurl wrote:
I played it today. Well worth the $20.


I don't think I have an appropriate platform for the game, so this is the only thing holding me back.
10 days ago - Sunday 9/13/20 - 5:44:57 PM EST (GMT-5)
I've been watching Fleabag the last couple of nights and the guinea pig is identical to the one I had as a child.

I like the show, but it's maybe not quite what I was expecting.

Prev 1 2 3 Next (showing 1-25 of 66)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit