"I`m taking a break from guys right now", I said. Then a few months ago, just as I deleted my OKCupid account and hid my PlentyOfFish account, a guy left... Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
From the Journal of _Ghoul_ | mood: Good

I miss your torture. I miss your touch.

Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 37)

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 5:19:32 AM EST (GMT-5)
"I'm taking a break from guys right now", I said.

Then a few months ago, just as I deleted my OKCupid account and hid my PlentyOfFish account, a guy left me his number. He had been the only guy who had spoken to me that whole time. I liked him, so we began texting.

We had been talking everyday for two months.

We shared our feelings, we talked about life, our interests, and we were sexually compatible which is very hard for me to find. Last week, we met up.

After I got home, I let him know I got back alright. He said he had fun, I told him I couldn't wait to see him again.

Well, it's been a week now and it's been silent. Every day I've been waking up feeling hopeful and then every night my heart sinks because he didn't text me.

I don't know why it hurts me so much this time. I only met him once, but my heart can't take it. After almost four years of going back and forth...

1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 5:21:38 AM EST (GMT-5)
between two guys, I was glad not to be wasting any of my time on either of them anymore.

Despite my anxiety, I took a giant leap of faith just in bringing myself to meet this guy and I just can't accept that this is all that came of it.

How do I trust anyone?
1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 5:23:12 AM EST (GMT-5)
Have you tried texting him again? Maybe he's shy?
1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 5:24:21 AM EST (GMT-5)
Maybe he brke his phone and is skint on funds
1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 5:25:48 AM EST (GMT-5)
If I were you, I'd send an invite text to him. "Hey, you want to go to {movie} [bar] (other specific place) on Saturday?"
he might ignore but he might be like, hell yes!
1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 5:28:48 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 1/12/18 - 5:24:21 AM HylianNinja wrote:
Maybe he brke his phone and is skint on funds

(lol "skint" you f*ckin' Aussie)

But I agree, you should text him. The absolute worst that can happen is he still doesn't respond, which is no worse than what he's already doing.
1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 1:00:27 PM EST (GMT-5)
Yeah, i agree with mouse. A positive text suggesting you meet again and had a good time last week is probably best chance.
1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 1:40:55 PM EST (GMT-5)
Was there any sign during the date that he seemed hesitant about anything? Who knows, people can just be flakes sometimes.

I agree with sending him a text to invite him somewhere. If he ignores it like a bastard, then you can move on.
1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 6:55:18 PM EST (GMT-5)
There was a point when his neighbor bitched at him because of noise, and I feel kinda responsible for it but he tried to reassure me that she's like that with everyone in his building.

I'm just having a hard time accepting he'd lie to me. Maybe I'm taking this so hard because I'm sick of messing these things up but I don't want to accept it.
1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 7:49:08 PM EST (GMT-5)
I'm sorry you're feeling bad, ghoul.
1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 8:28:46 PM EST (GMT-5)
The dreaded ghosting. It's pathetic.

I understand why women do it because some guys get agro when they get rejected. But I really think people should just be honest.
1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 8:51:18 PM EST (GMT-5)
most understanding autist
1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 8:54:53 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 1/4/18 - 10:50:47 AM HylianNinja wrote:
and if i could ask for a solid from the nice new you, dont ever f*cking respond to me again tia
1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 9:00:28 PM EST (GMT-5)
You drated that up like minutes later so idk what your point is
1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 9:00:51 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 1/4/18 - 10:38:36 AM HylianNinja wrote:
i mean jesus thats insentive to autistic people that i think that

1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 9:02:41 PM EST (GMT-5)
Yeah but it hits a nerve with you

Are you scared you're autistic

Don't be, it's a better reality than the one where you're just an asshole
1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 9:03:42 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 1/4/18 - 10:50:47 AM HylianNinja wrote:
like im trying to better myself as a person
1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 9:06:28 PM EST (GMT-5)
Haha you're doin a thing. It's work better on someone who cares what they said

It's neat that most of that was me trying to get out of conflict though. And you'd use that against me

A mean autist
1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 9:07:00 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 1/4/18 - 9:31:03 AM HylianNinja wrote:
man what a snowflake
1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 9:07:17 PM EST (GMT-5)
What is even happening
1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 9:08:42 PM EST (GMT-5)
Haha he's so salty they someone talked sh*t to him it's cute.
1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 9:11:07 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 1/12/18 - 9:07:17 PM CuckingFunt wrote:
What is even happening

HN had a spaz out last week because I laughed at his fight with CD and asked me not to respond to him.

Then he tries to start sh*t with me because like always he is a fake person who never says anything real about himself and his words never really mean anything.

So I am mocking him with his own words.
1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 9:11:28 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 1/4/18 - 9:31:03 AM HylianNinja wrote:
you can come in and sh*t on any and everyone having a conversation you dont enjoy and thats cool, but as soon as you get a clapback its 'oh no what a terrible person'
1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 9:13:40 PM EST (GMT-5)
The entire thing is pretty entertaining: http://www.youthink.com/forum.cfm?a...

Enjoy watching a drunk make a fool out of himself.
1 month ago - Friday 1/12/18 - 9:14:17 PM EST (GMT-5)
I can see why your girl had to leave now. It must've been a chore dealing with you day in and day out.

Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 37)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit