You want to call me a whore and shame me for having an active sex life? You want to tell me what an unstable mess I am and how I`m... Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
From the Journal of SleepyJean | mood: Good

Say it in public, you piece of sh*t

Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 Next (showing 151-175 of 339)

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:21:53 PM EST (GMT-5)
For 2 pages because she uses a slur.

By the way, look at definition 3b of the image you post.
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:22:35 PM EST (GMT-5)
Thing is *everyone* reads more into these posts than is actually there most of the time.

He's the avg YTer, maybe tripled.

Journals are... journals. Theyre subjective representations of what's on someone's mind at the moment. They're coming from one person's mind, written anonymously, & when the audience is a group of anonymous avatars, we're mostly writing for ourselves and our amusement.

People are literally linking to her journals and referencing her life to respond with their opinion.

They're drawing meaning about her character from this anonymous forum, like he did, to explain what he wrote, when they don't know either of them much at all, & when none of it matters other than this ghastly decision he made, for which he's apologized & hopefully working to rectify later somehow.

What he did is messed up, it's part of a twisted thing we all do, though, including this thread.
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:22:41 PM EST (GMT-5)
Go back and read the thread?

People have already said it better than I could.
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:23:45 PM EST (GMT-5)
Stop being pansies
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:24:05 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 11/10/17 - 12:17:17 PM luckystar107 wrote:
Idk the only thing I saw her get criticized for was her own sexist behaviour, almost everyone agrees that the pm was inappropriate.
On Friday 11/10/17 - 12:20:05 PM chips2001 wrote:
This.


Yup. In a thread about her getting an abusive PM.

There is a time and a place. And this isn't it.
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:29:29 PM EST (GMT-5)
Of, are you seriously comparing talking about being sent something to having it sent to you?
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:32:08 PM EST (GMT-5)
Sleepy I'm talking about people writing about your life in response to your OP, not your OP.
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:33:04 PM EST (GMT-5)
By this thread i meant the comments in this thread but was almost out of characters.
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:33:16 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 11/10/17 - 12:21:47 PM SleepyJean wrote:
If you apply sexism to them, that's on you.

On Friday 11/10/17 - 12:21:19 PM SleepyJean wrote:
I'm sorry, what sexist behaviour? Because literally everyone uses those words.

Okay lady.. what we you say.. you can try to justify it by saying "everyone does it" or it's only sexist because you interpret it that way... but you're just doubling down on something that's pretty gross.
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:33:28 PM EST (GMT-5)
Also, I didn't use it as a slur.

Are we not allowed to get mad at men when they show negative characteristics normally equated with sexism against women, not because of the feminizing aspects but because those are negative characteristics?

Are we so frightened of feminizing men that we can't even get annoyed when someone cries over something they do to you and you have to comfort them?

Because that's bullsh*t.

I'm not so insecure in my femininity that I have to shy away from stereotypes, and I'm not going to pander to some fragile idea of masculinity that can't possibly bear having some of the heat reversed on it.
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:33:28 PM EST (GMT-5)
I think what we've learned here, is if you're going to be a f*ckhead, don't be a worm and do it in the shadows.
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:34:26 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 11/10/17 - 12:21:53 PM Abzurd wrote:
For 2 pages because she uses a slur. By the way, look at definition 3b of the image you post.

I don't know who this is supposed to be to tbh?
I never posted an image.
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:34:54 PM EST (GMT-5)
Also, several men have used what you would define as slurs in this thread, and no one has said a word.

If this is such an issue, why am only I being called on it?
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:35:20 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 11/10/17 - 12:33:28 PM UberRoxor wrote:
I think what we've learned here, is if you're going to be a f*ckhead, don't be a worm and do it in the shadows.

That was what I wanted to say.
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:37:40 PM EST (GMT-5)
In the forecast: lots of sandy vagina
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:38:15 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 11/10/17 - 12:34:54 PM SleepyJean wrote:
Also, several men have used what you would define as slurs in this thread, and no one has said a word. If this is such an issue, why am only I being called on it?

Like bsr?
Can't respond to his nonsense
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:38:50 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 11/10/17 - 12:34:54 PM SleepyJean wrote:
Also, several men have used what you would define as slurs in this thread, and no one has said a word. If this is such an issue, why am only I being called on it?

the person who has is like the embodiment of toxic masculinity
there’s no getting through there
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:39:50 PM EST (GMT-5)
As for sexist slurs, a lot of f*cking retards think c*nt is a sexist slur, doesn't mean you're right.
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:40:02 PM EST (GMT-5)
EhFahQ used pussy on the first page, which is far more inflammatory.

Also, accurate.
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:40:15 PM EST (GMT-5)
You’re welcome
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:40:32 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 11/10/17 - 12:33:28 PM SleepyJean wrote:
Also, I didn't use it as a slur. Are we not allowed to get mad at men when they show negative characteristics normally equated with sexism against women, not because of the feminizing aspects but because those are negative characteristics? Are we so frightened of feminizing men that we can't even get annoyed when someone cries over something they do to you and you have to comfort them? Because that's bullsh*t. I'm not so insecure in my femininity that I have to shy away from stereotypes, and I'm not going to pander to some fragile idea of masculinity that can't possibly bear having some of the heat reversed on it.

I think petite summed up a perfect response in her earlier post, Im not going to argue about it further.
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:40:37 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 11/10/17 - 12:17:17 PM luckystar107 wrote:
Idk the only thing I saw her get criticized for was her own sexist behaviour, almost everyone agrees that the pm was inappropriate.
On Friday 11/10/17 - 12:20:05 PM chips2001 wrote:
This.
On Friday 11/10/17 - 12:24:05 PM EhFahQ wrote:
Yup. In a thread about her getting an abusive PM. There is a time and a place. And this isn't it.

but in all serious
this x1000
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:41:58 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 11/10/17 - 12:33:28 PM UberRoxor wrote:
I think what we've learned here, is if you're going to be a f*ckhead, don't be a worm and do it in the shadows.

On Friday 11/10/17 - 12:34:54 PM SleepyJean wrote:
Also, several men have used what you would define as slurs in this thread, and no one has said a word. If this is such an issue, why am only I being called on it?


I learned if your name is Ahmed you can be abusive somebody and YT will deflect onto the person who got abused.

Because..... I really don't know. This guy gets a pass all the time on his creepy behavior. It's amazes me.
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:42:08 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 11/10/17 - 12:40:32 PM luckystar107 wrote:
I think petite summed up a perfect response in her earlier post, Im not going to argue about it further.


Why you arguing about something so insignificant when there is a much bigger issue?
11 days ago - Friday 11/10/17 - 12:42:41 PM EST (GMT-5)
Also what dis said

Uber far more worrisome than the use of c*nt is the other word in your sentence.

Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 Next (showing 151-175 of 339)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit