Answer me these questions three... 1. What are you going to be for halloween? 2. Are you excited for season 2 of Stranger Things? 3. What is your favorite guilty... Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
From the Journal of Krymson | mood: Good

Psst... hey you... awake people... let`s talk or something.

Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 27)

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 12:43:34 AM EST (GMT-5)
Answer me these questions three...

1. What are you going to be for halloween?

2. Are you excited for season 2 of Stranger Things?

3. What is your favorite guilty pleasure movie?

Guess what? I'm kinda tipsy. *Sighs*... I love you guys.

23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 12:53:13 AM EST (GMT-5)
barnacle boy

yea

speed racer

im calling the police you drunk
23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 1:03:46 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 10/27/17 - 12:53:13 AM Dirt_ wrote:
barnacle boy yea speed racer im calling the police you drunk


BUZZKILL!!

Bring it on, biznatch! I will call the buzzkill police on you! Like... yeah!


23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 1:09:02 AM EST (GMT-5)
I guess to answer my own questions...

1. Brienne of Tarth (from Game of thrones for those who aren't familiar).

2. OMG YES.... It comes out tomorrow, homefries!! CAN'T WAIT!

3. Showgirls.
23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 1:12:33 AM EST (GMT-5)
Some dumb creepy pasta sh8t

I’m really tempted to stay up til 2am when it releases but I’ll probs binge watch the season tomorrow night

Idk Half Baked probably
23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 2:03:25 AM EST (GMT-5)
1. squatting slav
2. no. I hate that show
3. uhhh.. very rarely rewatch movies. I'll substitute with Gilmore Girls as a guilty pleasure.
23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 2:04:50 AM EST (GMT-5)
nothing
no, i guess maybe i'll get around to watching the first season properly one day and then we'll see
p*rnography
23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 2:05:15 AM EST (GMT-5)
also speed racer is just a good movie, nothing guilty about that
23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 2:06:46 AM EST (GMT-5)
I remember it being a lot of fun when I saw it in theatres but haven’t seen it since
23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 2:12:38 AM EST (GMT-5)
1. Jolly green giant

2. Not really

3. Hm. I might have to think about that
23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 2:13:07 AM EST (GMT-5)
3. I don't have guilty pleasures
I just enjoy things, guilt free.
1. I was going to be bellatrix lastrange but since we'll be in a car I'm not going to dress up
2. Not particularly
23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 2:22:18 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 10/27/17 - 2:03:25 AM mousepelled wrote:
1. squatting slav 2. no. I hate that show 3. uhhh.. very rarely rewatch movies. I'll substitute with Gilmore Girls as a guilty pleasure.


Wtf is a squatting slav? Lol
23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 2:23:07 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 10/27/17 - 1:12:33 AM CRA-Z_HEART wrote:
Some dumb creepy pasta sh8t I’m really tempted to stay up til 2am when it releases but I’ll probs binge watch the season tomorrow night Idk Half Baked probably


I think I might watch 1 or two episodes at midnight tonight...
23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 2:24:13 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 10/27/17 - 2:04:50 AM skyfish wrote:
nothing no, i guess maybe i'll get around to watching the first season properly one day and then we'll see p*rnography


cinema for adult viewing is loved by all. Lol
23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 2:24:58 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 10/27/17 - 2:12:38 AM NicolesLove wrote:
1. Jolly green giant 2. Not really 3. Hm. I might have to think about that


Love the costume lol
23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 2:25:59 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 10/27/17 - 2:13:07 AM WonderLand42 wrote:
3. I don't have guilty pleasures I just enjoy things, guilt free. 1. I was going to be bellatrix lastrange but since we'll be in a car I'm not going to dress up 2. Not particularly


Sorry you can't dress up, but I 100% approve of the Bellatrix idea!
23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 2:51:09 AM EST (GMT-5)
I have been sewing leaves on a dress for 3 days
23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 2:53:30 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 10/27/17 - 2:51:09 AM NicolesLove wrote:
I have been sewing leaves on a dress for 3 days


I bet it's going to turn out awesome
23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 2:54:13 AM EST (GMT-5)




Getting there
23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 3:07:22 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 10/27/17 - 2:54:13 AM NicolesLove wrote:
[spoiler] Getting there


That looks awesome!
23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 3:37:10 AM EST (GMT-5)
WigglesFT

No

Last Action Hero
23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 2:29:42 PM EST (GMT-5)
1: Studying
2: No
3: American Pie 2
23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 4:57:40 PM EST (GMT-5)
I am trying to decide if I want to start Stranger Things 2 tonight or not.

23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 5:18:57 PM EST (GMT-5)
1. Nothing

2. Kind of. Didn't really like the shaved head girl from the first one, I hope she is better this time around.

3. Hot Rod.
23 days ago - Friday 10/27/17 - 5:57:29 PM EST (GMT-5)
1- asleep.

2- i haven’t watched the show yet. Not sure I will.

3- Asterix et Cléopatre (the older cartoon version)

Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 27)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit