Biden officially sworn in as 46th President of the United States Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
Donald Trump fired!

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next (showing 1-25 of 103)

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:14:35 PM EST (GMT-5)
Biden officially sworn in as 46th President of the United States
1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:19:02 PM EST (GMT-5)
I wonder how many sore losers are boycotting his inauguration...
1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:21:29 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:19:02 PM CowDung wrote:
I wonder how many sore losers are boycotting his inauguration...


You say this like you’re making some cutting point. You’re really just highlighting the fact that Trump supporters don’t do boycotts/protests. They do terrorist attacks.
1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:23:34 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:19:02 PM CowDung wrote:
I wonder how many sore losers are boycotting his inauguration...
On Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:21:29 PM Courtbebe wrote:
You say this like you’re making some cutting point. You’re really just highlighting the fact that Trump supporters don’t do boycotts/protests. They do terrorist attacks.


Have there been any terrorist attacks at the Inauguration?
1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:24:48 PM EST (GMT-5)
I thought I was highlighting the fact that few Republicans are acting like sore losers...
1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:25:18 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:19:02 PM CowDung wrote:
I wonder how many sore losers are boycotting his inauguration...
On Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:21:29 PM Courtbebe wrote:
You say this like you’re making some cutting point. You’re really just highlighting the fact that Trump supporters don’t do boycotts/protests. They do terrorist attacks.
On Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:23:34 PM CowDung wrote:
Have there been any terrorist attacks at the Inauguration?


Another awesome rebuttal. Good job, chief.
1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:28:07 PM EST (GMT-5)
Considering that the usual crowds of supporters aren't being allowed to attend, I'm not even sure why you brought up Trump supporters and terrorist attacks in the first place...
1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:29:22 PM EST (GMT-5)
...I guess you just don't miss an opportunity to hang negative labels.
1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:31:18 PM EST (GMT-5)
You should see what Trump thinks about Biden becoming 46th:

1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:44:22 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:28:07 PM CowDung wrote:
Considering that the usual crowds of supporters aren't being allowed to attend, I'm not even sure why you brought up Trump supporters and terrorist attacks in the first place...


I’m sure you, the person who brought up sore losers, are truly puzzled. Mmm hmmm
1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:48:08 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:28:07 PM CowDung wrote:
Considering that the usual crowds of supporters aren't being allowed to attend, I'm not even sure why you brought up Trump supporters and terrorist attacks in the first place...
On Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:44:22 PM Courtbebe wrote:
I’m sure you, the person who brought up sore losers, are truly puzzled. Mmm hmmm



The 535 members of Congress were invited and allowed 1 guest each.

On Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:24:48 PM CowDung wrote:
I thought I was highlighting the fact that few Republicans are acting like sore losers...

1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:48:59 PM EST (GMT-5)
...by boycotting the inauguration.
1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 1:37:17 PM EST (GMT-5)
CD, just like Trump you are Yesterday's man, I predict you will spend the next 4 years carping about the good old days and constantly boring us with contrived comparisons between "Dems" and the clusterf*ck behind Trump. Perhaps a thread could be created in Old School called Old news, where such activity could be posted.
1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 1:41:20 PM EST (GMT-5)



Donald and Melania leave the White House
1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 1:43:44 PM EST (GMT-5)
Is he walking over his excess tie fabric?
1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 1:44:11 PM EST (GMT-5)
Funny how this thread is called "Donald Trump fired" rather than "Inauguration of Joe Biden". You people are so fixated on Trump. A symptom of Trump Derangement Syndrome.
1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 1:44:28 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 1/20/21 - 1:41:20 PM Noldor wrote:
[image] Donald and Melania leave the White House

Bye bitch
1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 1:45:10 PM EST (GMT-5)
Oh and good riddance to Melania, too.
1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 1:45:21 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 1/20/21 - 1:41:20 PM Noldor wrote:
[image] Donald and Melania leave the White House
On Wednesday 1/20/21 - 1:44:28 PM birdsong4j wrote:
Bye bitch


^^^ Bird suffers from TDS. Poor thing.
1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 2:02:09 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:24:48 PM CowDung wrote:
I thought I was highlighting the fact that few Republicans are acting like sore losers...

Literally the highest office Republican has been a sore loser about this. And he dragged the country through over a month of bullpoo over it with all his sore loser administration in tow.
1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 2:11:49 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:24:48 PM CowDung wrote:
I thought I was highlighting the fact that few Republicans are acting like sore losers...
On Wednesday 1/20/21 - 2:02:09 PM GoGopher wrote:
Literally the highest office Republican has been a sore loser about this. And he dragged the country through over a month of bullpoo over it with all his sore loser administration in tow.


I did say 'few Republicans' not 'no Republicans'...
1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 2:20:55 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 1/20/21 - 1:44:11 PM Noldor wrote:
Funny how this thread is called "Donald Trump fired" rather than "Inauguration of Joe Biden". You people are so fixated on Trump. A symptom of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Get a clue Noldor ONE PERSON not "you people" named the thread. To me it was cleary a reference to his TV catchphrase You're Fired.

Stop being such a partisan Nazi Dumbass
1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 2:26:21 PM EST (GMT-5)
Maybe he can just go back to making pooty reality tv
1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 2:34:35 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:28:07 PM CowDung wrote:
Considering that the usual crowds of supporters aren't being allowed to attend, I'm not even sure why you brought up Trump supporters and terrorist attacks in the first place...
On Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:44:22 PM Courtbebe wrote:
I’m sure you, the person who brought up sore losers, are truly puzzled. Mmm hmmm
The 535 members of Congress were invited and allowed 1 guest each.
On Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:24:48 PM CowDung wrote:
I thought I was highlighting the fact that few Republicans are acting like sore losers...
On Wednesday 1/20/21 - 12:48:08 PM CowDung wrote:


Sorry, I thought you were doing your usual “BoTh SiDeS” BS and comparing the 2017 Women’s March to whatever the right does.
1 month ago - Wednesday 1/20/21 - 2:41:02 PM EST (GMT-5)
I don’t think this qualifies as the actions of a sore loser so much as the actions of a coward, but Rubio didn’t go to the inauguration. His stated reason was that he was working on confirming some national security guy(s), but I think it’s more accurate to say he was afraid to show his face at the inauguration because he’s a jellyfish and fears he will be primaries by Ivanka.

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next (showing 1-25 of 103)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit