Old thread was locked, so this is part 2 (?) of the never ending story ...        [link]     Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
Election Day - Resurrection

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next (showing 51-75 of 449)

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

3 months ago - Wednesday 12/2/20 - 5:58:24 PM EST (GMT-5)
Comparing Obama's last 4 years with Trump's 4 years.
3 months ago - Wednesday 12/2/20 - 6:03:20 PM EST (GMT-5)
Noldor's economic analysis > All other economic analysis.

He has spoken.
3 months ago - Wednesday 12/2/20 - 6:13:04 PM EST (GMT-5)
Work out the numbers yourself. It's not very hard.
3 months ago - Wednesday 12/2/20 - 6:34:32 PM EST (GMT-5)
I don't need to. I can just follow your expertise, unequalled by all in the land.
3 months ago - Wednesday 12/2/20 - 6:43:44 PM EST (GMT-5)
That’s not what Yahoo Finance, the source of your graphs, says.

Link
3 months ago - Wednesday 12/2/20 - 7:08:14 PM EST (GMT-5)
Are you questioning the authority woman!?
3 months ago - Wednesday 12/2/20 - 10:46:13 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 12/2/20 - 6:43:44 PM Courtbebe wrote:
That’s not what Yahoo Finance, the source of your graphs, says. [link]

Yeah it’s comparing Obama’s first term which isn’t really fair because the market crashed just before he took office.
3 months ago - Wednesday 12/2/20 - 10:52:09 PM EST (GMT-5)
So your point is that because Obama did such a great job rescuing us from Bush's clusterdrat, that it's an unfair comparison because dumbass inherited a good economy which he used to drat over the middle class and poor?
3 months ago - Wednesday 12/2/20 - 11:52:16 PM EST (GMT-5)
The market was going through a correction. It would’ve gone up no matter who was in office
3 months ago - Wednesday 12/2/20 - 11:59:42 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 12/2/20 - 11:52:16 PM Noldor wrote:
The market was going through a correction. It would’ve gone up no matter who was in office


No, no. Democrats bring about the destruction of the economy, remember. That’s why after Republican GWB inexplicably trashed the economy the economy was further destroyed under Obama... because that’s what happens under Democrats, right?
3 months ago - Thursday 12/3/20 - 12:02:40 AM EST (GMT-5)
And who can forget the end of the Clinton years where the vast majority of Americans were relegated to dirt floor hovels because of his economy-destroying Democratic policies.
3 months ago - Thursday 12/3/20 - 12:20:57 AM EST (GMT-5)
There was a war.
3 months ago - Thursday 12/3/20 - 12:30:37 AM EST (GMT-5)
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...

"Donald Trump’s surprise speech has been branded “one of the most dishonest” he has ever given.

The 46-minute taped speech on Facebook saw the outgoing president repeat a string of debunked and false claims about the election results and voter fraud."
3 months ago - Thursday 12/3/20 - 12:57:33 AM EST (GMT-5)
3 months ago - Thursday 12/3/20 - 1:01:12 AM EST (GMT-5)
Okay but Bush era economy was due to a war. Because Islamic terrorists flew planes into buildings and the pentagon. And it wasn’t an inside job. And Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden are dead. And hopefully Iran doesn’t start a war with Israel.
3 months ago - Thursday 12/3/20 - 5:47:23 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 12/3/20 - 1:01:12 AM amaqdrinker wrote:
Okay but Bush era economy was due to a war. Because Islamic terrorists flew planes into buildings and the pentagon. And it wasn’t an inside job. And Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden are dead. And hopefully Iran doesn’t start a war with Israel.


Hahaha

The ghost of Lehman Brothers thanks you for this revisionist history
3 months ago - Thursday 12/3/20 - 9:17:29 AM EST (GMT-5)
is this one of the signed affidavit crew?

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFrea...
3 months ago - Thursday 12/3/20 - 9:19:12 AM EST (GMT-5)
the answer is yes she is btw
3 months ago - Thursday 12/3/20 - 9:21:10 AM EST (GMT-5)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...


"The woman's comments follow a series of cringeworthy moments that have plagued Giuliani's efforts to swing the election in favor for President Donald Trump by claiming that there was massive voter fraud in the election.

Another witness hauled in by Giuliani claimed that 'all Chinese look alike' when advocating for voter ID requirement in the state.

'The other representative said that you can actually show up and vote without an ID, it's shocking. How can you allow that to happen.,' the unidentified witness pondered during the hearing in Lansing.

'A lot of people think all Indians look alike, I think all Chinese look alike, so how would you tell?'"


3 months ago - Thursday 12/3/20 - 9:28:58 AM EST (GMT-5)
https://youtu.be/ZPrV_QPTtrk?t=7908...

OMG even Rudy thinks she is nuts
3 months ago - Thursday 12/3/20 - 12:57:36 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 12/3/20 - 1:01:12 AM amaqdrinker wrote:
Okay but Bush era economy was due to a war. Because Islamic terrorists flew planes into buildings and the pentagon. And it wasn’t an inside job. And Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden are dead. And hopefully Iran doesn’t start a war with Israel.

Saddam Hussein had ZERO to do with 9/11.
Osama bin Laden was hunted down and killed while Obama was President.
3 months ago - Thursday 12/3/20 - 1:31:35 PM EST (GMT-5)
Kind of like how Iran has nothing to do with Hezbolah?
3 months ago - Thursday 12/3/20 - 1:34:49 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 12/3/20 - 1:01:12 AM amaqdrinker wrote:
Okay but Bush era economy was due to a war. Because Islamic terrorists flew planes into buildings and the pentagon. And it wasn’t an inside job. And Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden are dead. And hopefully Iran doesn’t start a war with Israel.
On Thursday 12/3/20 - 5:47:23 AM Courtbebe wrote:
Hahaha The ghost of Lehman Brothers thanks you for this revisionist history


I would think that the wartime economy had something to do with the development of the subprime mortgage issue. But that’s just a hunch seeing as the events coincide at the same time.
3 months ago - Thursday 12/3/20 - 1:46:46 PM EST (GMT-5)
https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/0...

This was informative. It separates the rise of China, the subprime mortgage crisis, and the Iraq war. But identifies them as each impacting our current economy. I would assume that these things developed simultaneously and would do so in relation to each other.
3 months ago - Friday 12/4/20 - 12:12:29 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Thursday 12/3/20 - 1:31:35 PM amaqdrinker wrote:
Kind of like how Iran has nothing to do with Hezbolah?

On Thursday 12/3/20 - 1:01:12 AM amaqdrinker wrote:
Okay but Bush era economy was due to a war. Because Islamic terrorists flew planes into buildings and the pentagon. And it wasn’t an inside job. And Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden are dead. And hopefully Iran doesn’t start a war with Israel.
On Thursday 12/3/20 - 12:57:36 PM postallbear wrote:
Saddam Hussein had ZERO to do with 9/11. Osama bin Laden was hunted down and killed while Obama was President.

Are you saying that Sadam Hussein was financing Al Qaida and Osama Bin Laden. That's intersting news you have. Would you care to show any evidence on a linkt between them?

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next (showing 51-75 of 449)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit