Trump in reteweet of footage: ``I LOVE TEXAS!``    [link]    [link] Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
Texan Trumpers harrass Biden campaigners "well beyond safe limits"

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

27 days ago - Sunday 11/1/20 - 8:08:29 AM EST (GMT-5)
27 days ago - Sunday 11/1/20 - 8:09:18 AM EST (GMT-5)
Biden spokesman Bill Russo:
"For the second time in a week your campaign has left your supporters stranded in the cold with no transportation at one of your superspreader rallies. Maybe you should spend more time worried about those buses than ours."
27 days ago - Sunday 11/1/20 - 9:47:36 AM EST (GMT-5)
Odious little brownshirts.
27 days ago - Sunday 11/1/20 - 10:05:14 AM EST (GMT-5)
The Trump supporters did nothing illegal. It's a free public highway. Liberals whine about this, but are content with Biden supporters attacking and/or murdering Trump supporters. 100+ days of Biden supporters rioting, looting, committing arson, vandalizing and so on, but Trump supporters legally driving on the road showing support for Trump is considered evil?

The SUV deliberately collided with the Trump supporter's truck. There is another video showing an even a better angle of the Biden supporter trying to run the Trump supporter off the road.

Super-spreader rallies? Like the riots still going on for 100+ days by Biden supporters?

The liberal fake news, as usual, is deliberately lying about the event.
27 days ago - Sunday 11/1/20 - 10:06:38 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 11/1/20 - 9:47:36 AM 3 mehs wrote:
Odious little brownshirts.


That would better define a group doing something illegal like the Biden supporter group ANTIFA does daily.
27 days ago - Sunday 11/1/20 - 10:31:27 AM EST (GMT-5)
It's become more and more obvious that radioturk is just a failed satire alter like RaisinBran.
27 days ago - Sunday 11/1/20 - 10:36:35 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 11/1/20 - 10:31:27 AM Matthias wrote:
It's become more and more obvious that radioturk is just a failed satire alter like RaisinBran.


Yet you have no counter-argument. All you even have is deflection. You are also projecting. You act just like Raisin.

Address the fake news you posted. Don't be scared. I foresee more deflection. That happens when a person's initial argument has failed.
27 days ago - Sunday 11/1/20 - 10:46:50 AM EST (GMT-5)
What would my initial argument have been?
27 days ago - Sunday 11/1/20 - 10:54:20 AM EST (GMT-5)
You deflected again. Read your title. Isn't your argument, Texan Trumpers harrass Biden campaigners "well beyond safe limits"? Or do you just randomly post fake news because of your blind hate for Trump? The video shows the Biden supporter deliberately colliding into the Trump supporter's truck. There is no evidence at all that Trump supporters harassed any Biden campaigners beyond safe limits.

You still have nothing. I know, say alter or troll. That is the usual goto for leftists on here when they have nothing. Proceed.
27 days ago - Sunday 11/1/20 - 11:10:35 AM EST (GMT-5)
The point is, I wasn't arguing anything.
Why would I argue with you? You're either a spoof alter which is just annoying. Or your a troll, which is even more annoying. Or you're really the guy you present online which is probably the saddest option. Because then you'd actually see no problem with the Trump supporters behaving the way they did there. And I would hope that even Noldor would admit that that was a rather stupid, undemocrati and risky thing.

27 days ago - Sunday 11/1/20 - 11:11:03 AM EST (GMT-5)
I have to admit though that , if you are an alter created to mak fun of stupid super Trumpers, the "Trump only said it's probably true so you have no proof that what Trump said is actually true" arguement was well performed satire.
26 days ago - Sunday 11/1/20 - 1:05:44 PM EST (GMT-5)
I am against harassment no matter what side you're on.

26 days ago - Sunday 11/1/20 - 1:09:22 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 11/1/20 - 1:05:44 PM Noldor wrote:
I am against harassment no matter what side you're on.

That's what I'd expect from every decent person.
26 days ago - Sunday 11/1/20 - 1:34:59 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 11/1/20 - 10:54:20 AM radioturk wrote:
You still have nothing. I know, say alter or troll. That is the usual goto for leftists on here when they have nothing. Proceed.


On Sunday 11/1/20 - 11:10:35 AM Matthias wrote:
You're either a spoof alter which is just annoying. Or your a troll, which is even more annoying.


Just as I said you would do. Haha. When a leftist fails it starts babbling nonsense about alter this or troll that.

On Sunday 11/1/20 - 11:10:35 AM Matthias wrote:
Because then you'd actually see no problem with the Trump supporters behaving the way they did there.


And again, how is legally driving on the road a bad thing? Why no word on the Biden supporter who tried to run the Trump supporter off the road?




26 days ago - Sunday 11/1/20 - 1:39:23 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 11/1/20 - 1:05:44 PM Noldor wrote:
I am against harassment no matter what side you're on.


Mathias fully supports a Biden supporter trying to run a Trump supporter off of the road.
26 days ago - Sunday 11/1/20 - 4:25:01 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 11/1/20 - 1:05:44 PM Noldor wrote:
I am against harassment no matter what side you're on.


As any reasonable person would be.

It's quite eye-opening that it truly is going in the direction of violence.

More travel warnings are going out during the election period for outsiders to be careful of conflict and whatnot.

Violent talks leads to violent actions. Who'd've thought...
26 days ago - Sunday 11/1/20 - 6:26:52 PM EST (GMT-5)
Just because someone has been around a long time it doesn't mean they aren't just a fake asssh*le. It just means they are a persistent fake assh*le.



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit