[link] White supremacists will remain the most ``persistent and lethal threat`` in the United States through 2021, according to Department of Homeland Security draft documents. The most recent draft report... Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
White supremacy is "most lethal threat" to US, says DHS draft report

Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 37)

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

15 days ago - Tuesday 9/8/20 - 5:12:53 PM EST (GMT-5)
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/08/poli...

White supremacists will remain the most "persistent and lethal threat" in the United States through 2021, according to Department of Homeland Security draft documents.

The most recent draft report predicts an "elevated threat environment at least through" early next year, concluding that some US-based violent extremists have capitalized on increased social and political tensions in 2020.

15 days ago - Tuesday 9/8/20 - 7:11:24 PM EST (GMT-5)
Yes, they have infiltrated the police. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...

We must abolish the police and prison system. Or else thousands of Blacks will be killed daily.
4 days ago - Sunday 9/20/20 - 12:28:50 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 9/8/20 - 7:11:24 PM RaisinBran20 wrote:
Yes, they have infiltrated the police. [link] We must abolish the police and prison system. Or else thousands of Blacks will be killed daily.


Getting rid of police and prisons will help society how?

The leading cause of death for young Blacks is being killed by other Blacks.
4 days ago - Sunday 9/20/20 - 12:41:00 AM EST (GMT-5)
Yet when you look around it's liberals who are the lethal threat. Race supremacy groups of any kind are rather quiet and small in number. The KKK was far and huge. Now it's nothing but a small group of uneducated people ranting in their basement, thankfully. BLM and ANTIFA are far greater threats at the moment. See CHAZ.

There are multiple drafts of this. See the word "draft"?
4 days ago - Sunday 9/20/20 - 1:37:16 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 9/8/20 - 7:11:24 PM RaisinBran20 wrote:
Yes, they have infiltrated the police. [link] We must abolish the police and prison system. Or else thousands of Blacks will be killed daily.
On Sunday 9/20/20 - 12:28:50 AM radioturk wrote:
Getting rid of police and prisons will help society how? The leading cause of death for young Blacks is being killed by other Blacks.


I don't know why people don't know that: a) more whiteys are killed every year by LEO'S.

b)Blacks killing other blacks is THE reason how they die. Tragic, yet absolutely true.

c) In a recent poll, which I honestly cannot be buggered to find, because, you know, liberal democrats are absolute Karins, EVERY POOR CRIME RIDDEN NEIGHBORHOODS want more cops, they want police presence. They want crime in their communities to f×ck off. Karins up on in here? Please.
4 days ago - Sunday 9/20/20 - 1:53:05 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 9/20/20 - 12:41:00 AM radioturk wrote:
Yet when you look around it's liberals who are the lethal threat. Race supremacy groups of any kind are rather quiet and small in number. The KKK was far and huge. Now it's nothing but a small group of uneducated people ranting in their basement, thankfully. BLM and ANTIFA are far greater threats at the moment. See CHAZ. There are multiple drafts of this. See the word "draft"?


Sir? You're only scratching the surface.

After months of looting, rioting, and arson, why are democrats, such as "Ice Cream Pelosi", and Basement Joe Biden, coming out in the past few days denouncing rioting?

WTF man? It makes zero sense. AND...if anybody votes for Biden, they haven't watched real news, because as DJT says, it's fake news. Because it is. Trump has, as an outsider to politics, upturned D.C. 4 more years.
4 days ago - Sunday 9/20/20 - 1:57:04 AM EST (GMT-5)

Come on man.
4 days ago - Sunday 9/20/20 - 2:31:21 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Tuesday 9/8/20 - 7:11:24 PM RaisinBran20 wrote:
Yes, they have infiltrated the police. [link] We must abolish the police and prison system. Or else thousands of Blacks will be killed daily.


I would agree to changing the prison system.
The police need more funding. In case you haven't noticed, people in crime ridden areas of our country want MORE POLICE PRESENCE.

Do you live in mommy's basement? Do you see what is really happening? Is rioting, looting, setting fires to businesses okay with you?

These so-called BLM rioters are nearly all whiteys. It's very easy to see the catch and release of these felony criminals, only to return to felonious acts the very next day.

The District Attorneys will not charge these rioters. Man oh man. Democratic idiots in charge.

What these people have done is treason. Sedition. They are terrorists.

DJT. 2020.
4 days ago - Sunday 9/20/20 - 3:01:28 AM EST (GMT-5)
I've been away for a while, whose alter is this idiot?
4 days ago - Sunday 9/20/20 - 6:42:53 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 9/20/20 - 3:01:28 AM Guilty_Spark wrote:
I've been away for a while, whose alter is this idiot?

Are we talking about RaisinBran20, radioturk or Porkandbeans?
3 days ago - Sunday 9/20/20 - 11:08:02 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 9/20/20 - 3:01:28 AM Guilty_Spark wrote:
I've been away for a while, whose alter is this idiot?
On Sunday 9/20/20 - 6:42:53 AM Matthias wrote:
Are we talking about RaisinBran20, radioturk or Porkandbeans?


He is referring to Matthias.

19 years later and you people are still stressing over who is and is not an alter. The level of paranoia among you people is mind boggling.

Leftist YTer: Oh no, someone is crushing my argument. I will call them an alter to deflect from the topic.
3 days ago - Sunday 9/20/20 - 11:12:31 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 9/20/20 - 1:53:05 AM Porkandbeans wrote:
After months of looting, rioting, and arson, why are democrats, such as "Ice Cream Pelosi", and Basement Joe Biden, coming out in the past few days denouncing rioting?


Because it was affecting their polling numbers. The Democrats had to pretend they didn't like the riots for damage control. They still haven't denounced ANTIFA or BLM for the rioting, arson and other violence.
3 days ago - Sunday 9/20/20 - 8:43:26 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 9/20/20 - 3:01:28 AM Guilty_Spark wrote:
I've been away for a while, whose alter is this idiot?
On Sunday 9/20/20 - 6:42:53 AM Matthias wrote:
Are we talking about RaisinBran20, radioturk or Porkandbeans?
On Sunday 9/20/20 - 11:08:02 AM radioturk wrote:
He is referring to Matthias. 19 years later and you people are still stressing over who is and is not an alter. The level of paranoia among you people is mind boggling. Leftist YTer: Oh no, someone is crushing my argument. I will call them an alter to deflect from the topic.

I wasn't asking because he talked about an alter. I was asking because he was talking about an idoiot.
And you 4 fall into that category.
3 days ago - Sunday 9/20/20 - 10:05:36 PM EST (GMT-5)
The stuff we’ve been seeing on the news day after day such as Antifa, BLM, rioters, black on black crime, etc is not as big a lethal threat as the bogey man known as the white supremists??? This report is bogus.
3 days ago - Sunday 9/20/20 - 11:29:55 PM EST (GMT-5)
I'm glad I'm not as stupid as some in this thread.
3 days ago - Monday 9/21/20 - 4:44:27 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 9/20/20 - 10:05:36 PM Noldor wrote:
The stuff we’ve been seeing on the news day after day such as Antifa, BLM, rioters, black on black crime, etc is not as big a lethal threat as the bogey man known as the white supremists??? This report is bogus.


Well no, they aren't.

When was the last time a BLM protester drove a car into a group of people? When was the last time someone identifying as "antifa" blew up a federal building?

Or shot up a house of worship?
Or shot up a nightclub?

Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera...
3 days ago - Monday 9/21/20 - 4:46:43 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 9/20/20 - 3:01:28 AM Guilty_Spark wrote:
I've been away for a while, whose alter is this idiot?
On Sunday 9/20/20 - 6:42:53 AM Matthias wrote:
Are we talking about RaisinBran20, radioturk or Porkandbeans?


I was referring to porkandbeans in that instance, but fair point, all four of them are wired to the f**king moon.
3 days ago - Monday 9/21/20 - 6:30:28 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 9/20/20 - 1:53:05 AM Porkandbeans wrote:
After months of looting, rioting, and arson, why are democrats, such as "Ice Cream Pelosi", and Basement Joe Biden, coming out in the past few days denouncing rioting?
On Sunday 9/20/20 - 11:12:31 AM radioturk wrote:
Because it was affecting their polling numbers. The Democrats had to pretend they didn't like the riots for damage control. They still haven't denounced ANTIFA or BLM for the rioting, arson and other violence.


Bingo. If the dumbass Trump haters here can't see the problem with that, welcome home comrade.
I honestly can't see any reason for voting for Cackling Cameltoe. I mean Joe, Joe in his basement, 3 car parades, and I'm pretty sure that it'll be another no show Joe at any SCHEDULED debate.
3 days ago - Monday 9/21/20 - 6:34:25 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 9/20/20 - 3:01:28 AM Guilty_Spark wrote:
I've been away for a while, whose alter is this idiot?
On Sunday 9/20/20 - 6:42:53 AM Matthias wrote:
Are we talking about RaisinBran20, radioturk or Porkandbeans?
On Monday 9/21/20 - 4:46:43 AM Guilty_Spark wrote:
I was referring to porkandbeans in that instance, but fair point, all four of them are wired to the f**king moon.


Ya sure buddy. Mind your own country. Muah!
2 days ago - Monday 9/21/20 - 8:08:07 AM EST (GMT-5)
It's not just the foreigners who think you're an idiot. Muha!
2 days ago - Monday 9/21/20 - 8:19:36 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Monday 9/21/20 - 8:08:07 AM snarf wrote:
It's not just the foreigners who think you're an idiot. Muha!

Infact, his idiocity is best shown in his obvious belief that me being worried about the US being run by an incompetent 'leader' is not minding my country ...
2 days ago - Monday 9/21/20 - 11:10:57 AM EST (GMT-5)
They are all the same person duh
2 days ago - Monday 9/21/20 - 11:21:32 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 9/20/20 - 3:01:28 AM Guilty_Spark wrote:
I've been away for a while, whose alter is this idiot?
On Sunday 9/20/20 - 6:42:53 AM Matthias wrote:
Are we talking about RaisinBran20, radioturk or Porkandbeans?
On Sunday 9/20/20 - 11:08:02 AM radioturk wrote:
He is referring to Matthias. 19 years later and you people are still stressing over who is and is not an alter. The level of paranoia among you people is mind boggling. Leftist YTer: Oh no, someone is crushing my argument. I will call them an alter to deflect from the topic.
On Sunday 9/20/20 - 8:43:26 PM Matthias wrote:
I wasn't asking because he talked about an alter. I was asking because he was talking about an idoiot. And you 4 fall into that category.


Another child-like reply from you. Congrats.
2 days ago - Monday 9/21/20 - 11:23:47 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Sunday 9/20/20 - 11:29:55 PM Rag_Doll_ wrote:
I'm glad I'm not as stupid as some in this thread.


Which means you can't refute any arguments from conservatives in this thread so you deflect with drivel.
2 days ago - Monday 9/21/20 - 1:23:10 PM EST (GMT-5)
No, it means you're too stupid to reason with and there's no reason for me to waste my time.

You can't fix stupid.

Prev 1 2 Next (showing 1-25 of 37)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit