One of the sons of the late al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden is emerging as the new leader of the militant group, according to the State Department. The United States... Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
Hamza bin Laden, son of Osama bin Laden, emerging as new al-Qaeda leader

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

19 days ago - Friday 3/1/19 - 3:20:11 PM EST (GMT-5)
One of the sons of the late al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden is emerging as the new leader of the militant group, according to the State Department.

The United States is offering a reward for information on Hamza bin Laden, thought to be about 30 years old and based near the Afghan-Pakistan border, of $1 million.

The State Department's Counter-Terrorism Rewards Program posted the reward on its website late Thursday. "He has released audio and video messages on the Internet, calling on his followers to launch attacks against the United States and its Western allies, and he has threatened attacks against the United States in revenge for the May 2011 killing of his father by U.S. military forces," the State Department said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...
19 days ago - Friday 3/1/19 - 3:23:23 PM EST (GMT-5)
Good thing Jeb! isn't president, or we'd be going to war with Afghanis...oh wait.
19 days ago - Friday 3/1/19 - 3:29:36 PM EST (GMT-5)
They didn't kill his whole family? The f*ck have they been doing for the last 18 years?
19 days ago - Friday 3/1/19 - 3:32:13 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 3/1/19 - 3:29:36 PM CuckingFunt wrote:
They didn't kill his whole family? The f*ck have they been doing for the last 18 years?


He has a bunch of family who are just normal people. We should kill them all for what he did, just to be safe?
19 days ago - Friday 3/1/19 - 3:33:34 PM EST (GMT-5)
I mean...yeah!
19 days ago - Friday 3/1/19 - 3:39:43 PM EST (GMT-5)
BIN LADENS REVENGE


the story of a family destroyed by the most powerful force on the planet and one mans journey to make it right

Id watch it. Make me a farmer in afganistan and id live it
19 days ago - Friday 3/1/19 - 3:42:28 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 3/1/19 - 3:29:36 PM CuckingFunt wrote:
They didn't kill his whole family? The f*ck have they been doing for the last 18 years?
On Friday 3/1/19 - 3:32:13 PM birdsong4j wrote:
He has a bunch of family who are just normal people. We should kill them all for what he did, just to be safe?


if they're actively participating in terrorist activities then you know the saying, live by the sword, die by the sword.

i'm sure some members of his family don't want anything to do with terrorism and that is great, but if you're joining ISIS or any terrorist group, i'm pretty sure you know what the consequences are.
19 days ago - Friday 3/1/19 - 3:43:29 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 3/1/19 - 3:29:36 PM CuckingFunt wrote:
They didn't kill his whole family? The f*ck have they been doing for the last 18 years?
On Friday 3/1/19 - 3:32:13 PM birdsong4j wrote:
He has a bunch of family who are just normal people. We should kill them all for what he did, just to be safe?
On Friday 3/1/19 - 3:42:28 PM Inquizitor2 wrote:
if they're actively participating in terrorist activities then you know the saying, live by the sword, die by the sword. i'm sure some members of his family don't want anything to do with terrorism and that is great, but if you're joining ISIS or any terrorist group, i'm pretty sure you know what the consequences are.


Did you miss the part where I said "they're just normal people" or what?
18 days ago - Friday 3/1/19 - 6:13:27 PM EST (GMT-5)
The Bin Laden family is wealthy and close to the Saudi Royal family.
18 days ago - Friday 3/1/19 - 7:56:33 PM EST (GMT-5)
Always tripped me out.

18 days ago - Friday 3/1/19 - 10:12:50 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 3/1/19 - 6:13:27 PM Abzurd wrote:
The Bin Laden family is wealthy and close to the Saudi Royal family.


Well yeah, they're rich. But by "normal people" I meant like...not murderous terrorists.
18 days ago - Friday 3/1/19 - 10:18:47 PM EST (GMT-5)
Oh. I didn’t say that as a rebuttal of your post.
18 days ago - Friday 3/1/19 - 10:33:37 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 3/1/19 - 7:56:33 PM Mr Bungle wrote:
Always tripped me out. [image]


The Bin Laden Bunch.

Too bad he wasn't happy just being rich. He needed to kill people to get his thrills.
18 days ago - Friday 3/1/19 - 11:24:55 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 3/1/19 - 7:56:33 PM Mr Bungle wrote:
Always tripped me out. [image]
On Friday 3/1/19 - 10:33:37 PM Noldor wrote:
The Bin Laden Bunch. Too bad he wasn't happy just being rich. He needed to kill people to get his thrills.

Let me remind you that the CIA was very happy with OBL when he left everything behind to fight the Russians in Afghanistan.
18 days ago - Saturday 3/2/19 - 7:02:11 AM EST (GMT-5)
Talk about jobs for the boys. This is clearly nepotism and I think it’s outrageous.
18 days ago - Saturday 3/2/19 - 9:15:47 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 3/1/19 - 7:56:33 PM Mr Bungle wrote:
Always tripped me out. [image]
On Friday 3/1/19 - 10:33:37 PM Noldor wrote:
The Bin Laden Bunch. Too bad he wasn't happy just being rich. He needed to kill people to get his thrills.
On Friday 3/1/19 - 11:24:55 PM Abzurd wrote:
Let me remind you that the CIA was very happy with OBL when he left everything behind to fight the Russians in Afghanistan.

Hindsight is 20-20. In retrospect, we'd be better off if the Russians had taken over Afghanistan.
18 days ago - Saturday 3/2/19 - 10:32:44 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Friday 3/1/19 - 7:56:33 PM Mr Bungle wrote:
Always tripped me out. [image]
On Friday 3/1/19 - 10:33:37 PM Noldor wrote:
The Bin Laden Bunch. Too bad he wasn't happy just being rich. He needed to kill people to get his thrills.
On Friday 3/1/19 - 11:24:55 PM Abzurd wrote:
Let me remind you that the CIA was very happy with OBL when he left everything behind to fight the Russians in Afghanistan.
On Saturday 3/2/19 - 9:15:47 AM Noldor wrote:
Hindsight is 20-20. In retrospect, we'd be better off if the Russians had taken over Afghanistan.


I don't think I agree with that- - their Afghan war helped bring about the collapse of the Soviet Union...



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit