Streep had appeared on stage to accept the Cecil B. DeMille Award for her contributions to the entertainment industry, and seized the opportunity to speak out against President-Elect Donald Trump.... Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
Questions
Quizzes
Articles
My Journal
Forums
Quests. | Journs. | Gen. | News | Quiz | Links | TV | Music | Movies | Games | Sports | Sug. | Lit. | Jokes | Artcls. | Newb | O.S.
Trump Reacts to Meryl Streep's Golden Globes Speech on Twitter

Prev 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 Next (showing 226-250 of 298)

Back to Thread List
Bottom Last Post

10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 11:01:18 AM EST (GMT-5)
You don't know that for sure. You don't know each and every musician/artist personally
10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 11:02:38 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 1/11/17 - 11:01:18 AM redreine wrote:
You don't know that for sure. You don't know each and every musician/artist personally

This was to cd
10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 11:04:40 AM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 1/11/17 - 10:54:13 AM Boredofu wrote:
I don't think James Stewart ever played a part where he tried to make the audiende forget he was James Stewart. The same could be said for Gary Grant.
On Wednesday 1/11/17 - 10:55:54 AM CowDung wrote:
I'm pretty sure that Jimmy Stewart did not shoot Liberty Valance...


He never claimed to have done so... and that wasn't your point. See most people can remember James Steewart as the man who (alledgedly ) shot Liberty Valance.

Most people can remember that Lee Marvin played Liberty Valance.

A few people might remember John Wayne as Donovan, the man who did shoot Libery Valance but I doubt anyone can remember what James Stewart's character was called... because it was just James Stewart.
10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 11:05:15 AM EST (GMT-5)

The same as It's a Wonderfull Life. It was about James Stewart's character experiencing life without James Stewart.

and that movie where James Stewart see an giant rabbit called harvey.


10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 11:07:12 AM EST (GMT-5)
A spoiler alert would have been nice...

10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 11:26:45 AM EST (GMT-5)
The walls of Jeherico didn't fall down when Joshua tried to attack the city
10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 2:07:52 PM EST (GMT-5)
The Titanic sinks at the end
10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 2:09:30 PM EST (GMT-5)
Debbie didn't do ALL of Dallas
10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 2:12:37 PM EST (GMT-5)
I shot JR
10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 2:24:00 PM EST (GMT-5)
There's a monster inside the truck.
10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 2:37:55 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 1/11/17 - 2:07:52 PM Noldor wrote:
[spoiler]


The thing about Titanic the movie is that Leo and Kate actually cause the ship to crash because the loookouts were watching them making out.... and if she had got in the likeboat, Leo could have sat on the makeshift raft instead of freezing to death.
10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 2:40:54 PM EST (GMT-5)
Maybe hiring lookouts that weren't pervs could have saved the ship.
10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 3:18:36 PM EST (GMT-5)
Iy thry had been bigger pervs they could have melted the ice with a golden shower.
10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 3:19:03 PM EST (GMT-5)
lol
10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 3:23:50 PM EST (GMT-5)
ok
10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 3:53:22 PM EST (GMT-5)
Titanic may have been crippled by a major blaze that burned for three weeks prior to hitting the iceberg

If there hadn't been a fire, the ship may have been able to withstand the hit. Thus absolving the pervy lookouts.
10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 4:33:06 PM EST (GMT-5)
If Kate stayed in the lifeboat, she wouldn't have been able to help Jack get out of his handcuffs. Jack would've died either way.
10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 4:35:40 PM EST (GMT-5)
Neeeeeaaarrrrrr

Farrrrrrr


Whereever you areeee
10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 4:47:17 PM EST (GMT-5)
I hate titanic
I was so excited to see it as a kid because I thought it was gonna be like, historically based
Not some silly love story
10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 4:49:56 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 1/11/17 - 4:33:06 PM Noldor wrote:
If Kate stayed in the lifeboat, she wouldn't have been able to help Jack get out of his handcuffs. Jack would've died either way.


She jumped out of the lifeboat later than the handcuff scenes.
10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 4:52:50 PM EST (GMT-5)
A former co-worker of mine (22 at the time) was devastated to learn that Rose and Jack were not real people and were simply characters invented for the film.
10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 4:54:24 PM EST (GMT-5)
They were in fact 2 lyiing actors.
10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 5:01:58 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 1/11/17 - 4:47:17 PM redreine wrote:
I hate titanic I was so excited to see it as a kid because I thought it was gonna be like, historically based Not some silly love story


If its any consolation, James Cameron went to pains to try to be accurate about the ship, etc., becoming completely obsessed by it in the process. He's been to the wreck in a submersible and everything.
10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 5:02:16 PM EST (GMT-5)
The movie doesnt even get good until after the scene with kate winselt's knockers anyway
10 days ago - Wednesday 1/11/17 - 5:02:31 PM EST (GMT-5)
On Wednesday 1/11/17 - 4:52:50 PM griffin_wf wrote:
A former co-worker of mine (22 at the time) was devastated to learn that Rose and Jack were not real people and were simply characters invented for the film.


lol

Prev 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 Next (showing 226-250 of 298)



You need to be logged in to post a reply

New to YT? Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Back to Thread List
Top

 
Edit