Community moderated site where you can make quizzes and personality tests, ask and answer questions, create profiles, journals, forums and more. Who's Online | Find Members | Private Messages
My Journal
Ekkiemuncher Home | Activity | Buddies | Journal | Photos | Questions | Jokes | Movies | Links | Quizzes | Articles Want to create your own profile?  
Become a Member!  
Female, 31 years old
Dumfries, Scotland, Europe

  Offline - Last On: 17hrs ago

44 Buddies
91 Subscribers
5,767 Profile Views
23,279 Posts | Member Since: 9/21/2004
Link to this profile:

Dancing In The Dark DJ Cammy
Pure mad mental belter of a song!

Interests: Forensics / Music / Video Games / Cats / Learning
Homepage: Click Here
Birthday:10/6/1984 (31 Years Old)
IM Type: MSN IM Name:
Occupation: Student
Marital Status: Single
Sexual Preference: Straight
Religion: Atheist
Politics: Moderate
Fav. Movie: Top Gun, Trainspotting and Scarface
Fav. TV Show: Big Brother, True Blood, Prison Break
Fav. Book: The Naked And The Dead
Fav. Song: Your Song - Elton John Human - The Killers
Fav. Food: Chinese
Fav. Car: Shelby Mustang/Holby Avenger/Chevy Nova
Theme 'Water' created by EkkieMuncher
I am EkkieMuncher, basher of the idiotic, and protector of the raped cats.

`Best post-op ever.
Did I type that out loud?`

- Ichabod


I miss UberRoxor! Bring him back!!

Brokgurl eats flies, yeah i seen her do it.

Icha eats bugs, he confessed.

I used to be a schizophrnic, but i`m ok now. So am i.

Feel free to pm me people! But only if you`re not a n00b, and have something interesting to say!

Latest Journal Entries

80/20 - Mood:Happy
Sunday November 22 20155:47:06 PM |
Just went through my YT buddy list and almost all of my old friends haven't been her for years, which is a shame.

I need new buddies, which shouldn't be too hard as although im familiar with the names of everyone here, there are few who i have had much conversation with.

YT is a much quieter place but im hoping that its just a higher calibre of member now.

What would you guys do if you met someone who had 80% of all the qualities you consider to be important, but the remaining 20% were things that were specific pet hates?

There are 35 comments on this journal entry. View/Add Comments

More Journal Entries by Ekkiemuncher >>

Featured Buddies   Full Buddy List









Featured Photos   More Photos

Latest Activity

On 11/22/2015:
  • I posted a journal: 80/20
  • More Activity

    Latest Questions

    (Ekkiemuncher has not added any questions)

    Latest Quizzes

    (Ekkiemuncher has not added any quizzes)

    Latest Links

    (Ekkiemuncher has not added any links)

    Latest Articles

    (Ekkiemuncher has not added any articles)

    Latest Jokes

    (Ekkiemuncher has not added any jokes)